It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction of unprecedented events and a rough 1st quarter of 2014 came true again and again!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

ahnggk

UnBreakable
Very good. Can I at least get a time frame for your latest prediction?
Thanks.

P.S. Can we get a heads up on the Malaysian plane too?
edit on 31-3-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

OOPS!!

My bad! sorry, please check my OP again. Thanks for kind reminder.

Sorry I can't help you on MH370, Like I said, I'm terrible with places.

I only have wild theories - home simulator + deleted files + happy face = may have found portal to another dimension from ancient texts and flew the 777 through it.

I think that's better than assuming that everyone on the plane is dead. I like to think they're in some dimension far better than Earth.

You like to think a lot of silly things. That's just how you roll no?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Africa is in the mid east? Wow you really are.
So far off base you're not even in the parking lot for the stadium.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I predict that you will be back in the second quarter of 2014 saying that you were right again. I must have the "gift".
edit on 1-4-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sosobad

Yeah yeah she a national treasure. What do we do with treasure? We bury it.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by ahnggk

Well since the predictions you say came true could you use that ability to give up some winning lottery numbers, because daddy needs a new pair of shoes?

I haven't seen dream or visions of lottery numbers yet, ever.

TDawgRexScrew that!

I say be man enough to defy the consequences! And win!

If mankind can defy the consequences that will be good but that will require a huge change.

f0xbat
I needed a good laugh to start the day. Thanks OP!

Anytime!
I'm serious though

Zanti Misfit

Will I change my Dirty Socks Today or Tomorrow ?

Next week.

sosobad
I predict that you will be back in the second quarter of 2014 saying that you were right again. I must have the "gift".

Wrong, I will not say "I must have the gift" and I will likely be back in six months if you're paying attention to my threads, you would have predicted by behavior!

Nice try though

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Sorry I don't really pay attention to your threads because they are nonsense. Oh and I was mocking you by saying I had the gift but whatever, whoosh straight over the top.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by sosobad

I'm not a "she"

I'm a 32 year old man and I'm not gay. This is a picture of me two months ago:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Well I do seem to look like a woman or a teenage boy. It's one more of the many unusual things about me!

I could indeed be a treasure especially in the field of medicine and genetics if they could figure out the mutation I have undergone since 2012

I stopped getting sick since 2012 even after two travels in tropical countries far apart living in crowded filthy neigborhoods, no vaccine, no medicines, and no washing of hands before eating!

edit on 1-4-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

ahnggk
Here's my future prediction: A world changing event even worse than the 2008 US recession will happen that may slowly escalate starting around this time and reaching its climax six months from now.

Ehem...

Just a day after I said of things escalating, we were hit by an 8.2 quake in Chile...

I'm not a joke. If you know there will be an event(s) with negative global effects, what would you have done differently?

I'm only hoping this won't be the end yet nor as worse as ww2. I'm overseas for two years, I still wish to see my loved ones back home.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

ahnggk

ahnggk
Here's my future prediction: A world changing event even worse than the 2008 US recession will happen that may slowly escalate starting around this time and reaching its climax six months from now.

Ehem...

Just a day after I said of things escalating, we were hit by an 8.2 quake in Chile...

I'm not a joke. If you know there will be an event(s) with negative global effects, what would you have done differently?

I'm only hoping this won't be the end yet nor as worse as ww2. I'm overseas for two years, I still wish to see my loved ones back home.

So how was yesterday's EQ worse then the 2008 recession?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

thesaneone

From my OP:

Here's my future prediction: A world changing event even worse than the 2008 US recession will happen that may slowly escalate starting around this time and reaching its climax six months from now

You failed to read my post in bold and red and blue so I highlighted it for you. I assume you have weak eyes so I increased the font size of my reply too. The 8.2 quake and the unprecedented scale of the latest ebola outbreak, etc are only the beginning and things will get worse and will get worst collectively in six months. Aren't you even a bit curious how the news came just a day after I made the new prediction in my OP??

I may sometimes get my words wrong, I'm not a native english speaker and I have a mild case of dyslexia cause by my mind's multiple but short hops into the future or past (seconds only). Perhaps I wasn't really clear. What I meant was things will begin now (already begun) the bad things happening and will slowly get worse and in six months, it would have surpassed the events of 2008. It won't surpass the events of 2008 now, but in six months, it will.

I sincerely hope, many of us here will still be around and share a laugh and joke after six months and prove me wrong, I sure do!

edit on 3-4-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

ahnggk

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by sosobad

I'm not a "she"

I'm a 32 year old man and I'm not gay. This is a picture of me two months ago:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Well I do seem to look like a woman or a teenage boy. It's one more of the many unusual things about me!

I could indeed be a treasure especially in the field of medicine and genetics if they could figure out the mutation I have undergone since 2012

I stopped getting sick since 2012 even after two travels in tropical countries far apart living in crowded filthy neigborhoods, no vaccine, no medicines, and no washing of hands before eating!

edit on 1-4-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

I'm amazed not at your obscure predictions that haven't panned out, but at you admitting you don't wash your hands before eating. That's just plain gross.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

If you know there will be an event(s) with negative global effects, what would you have done differently?

But you know what everybody else knows,

something bad will happen somewhere on earth in the next 6 months.

Everybody knows this.

I'm not a joke.

You are when you make yourself one.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

ahnggk

thesaneone

From my OP:

Here's my future prediction: A world changing event even worse than the 2008 US recession will happen that may slowly escalate starting around this time and reaching its climax six months from now

You failed to read my post in bold and red and blue so I highlighted it for you. I assume you have weak eyes so I increased the font size of my reply too. The 8.2 quake and the unprecedented scale of the latest ebola outbreak, etc are only the beginning and things will get worse and will get worst collectively in six months. Aren't you even a bit curious how the news came just a day after I made the new prediction in my OP??

I may sometimes get my words wrong, I'm not a native english speaker and I have a mild case of dyslexia cause by my mind's multiple but short hops into the future or past (seconds only). Perhaps I wasn't really clear. What I meant was things will begin now (already begun) the bad things happening and will slowly get worse and in six months, it would have surpassed the events of 2008. It won't surpass the events of 2008 now, but in six months, it will.

I sincerely hope, many of us here will still be around and share a laugh and joke after six months and prove me wrong, I sure do!

edit on 3-4-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

How are you judging the severity of a financial/economical disaster to to the severity of a natural disaster?

How can compare a financial crash to an earthquake and say "oh the financial crash was worse' or vice versa?

Are you comparing how much a natural disaster costs in rebuilding to how much money was lost during 2008s collapse?

Or

Are you comparing how many lives were lost during and directly effected by the crash of 2008 to how many died during a natural disaster?

Seriously how are making these comparisons?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join