It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Du Pont heir pleads guilty to raping 3-year-old daughter, gets 8 years probation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
In yet another demonstration of how the wealthy are above the law, reminiscent of Texas teenager Ethan Couch's "Affluenza," Robert H. Richards IV received a sentence of 8 years probation after pleading guilty to raping his 3-year-old daughter in 2008. It appears the court records have come to light because his ex-wife is suing him for molesting both his daughter AND young son — an alleged crime for which he hasn't been charged.

Here's the bit about what the judge had to say:

Richards pleaded guilty in 2008 to fourth-degree rape — a deal that helped him dodge any jail time.

Superior Judge Jan Jurden sentenced Richards to eight years in prison, but suspended the time for probation that requires monthly visits with a case officer.

“Defendant will not fare well in Level 5 setting,” Jurden wrote in her sentencing order. In Delaware’s correctional system, Level 5 is prison.

Exactly who fares well in prison Judge? Disgusting. This judge should be in jail.

Source - NY Daily News

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

Has already been covered but it is insane

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is why lynch mobs exist.
Crowd justice is sometimes better than actual justice.
Child rapists don't last long in prison, even criminals think they're the most disgusting people on the planet.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

We need a savior for the little innocent children. No one seems to care enough to stop it Mankind is so low and worthless they can't even value their innocent children.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Twas EVER THUS...........

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Eight years probation is a joke. He should have his testicles cut off and fed to him.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I have always said that these types of cases should have only one sentence
when the accused is found guilty.

Give the accused to as many woman as it takes to overpower the beast
and then let nature take it's course...
Fitting Justice.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If this does not show that there is separate justice for the rich and the poor, then nothing will. This judge should be dragged from her office and tarred and feathered by an angry pitchfork and torch wielding mob! SHE HAS BEEN BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY THE RICH WHOM HER "JUSTICE" FAVORS!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
it's unusual to get them in court for this type of thing but because his rich wife was fighting one of her own it happen to come to light and the public have every right to be angry.

Camping on a bit of land, doing no harm to no one can cost you your life but if you are part of the elite then raping your own child gets you little more than a slap on the wrist and people bang on about "It's the law" in the USA as if it works.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It's always been like this. There's two sets of laws and punishment; One for the rich and one for the poor. This judge needs to be investigated and fired immediately because he is obviously sympathetic towards pedophiles. I'd be willing to bet that he received his envelope full of money. I'd like to see an angry mob storm his court and arrest him. He has no right being a judge, and the child molester has no right to walk this earth.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Let this sink in, eight years of probation. Not eight years jail, but eight years probation. It's been a while since I've truly been disgusted to my core, but this does it. And it makes me wonder, wonder about Hollywood and other super rich people. We've all heard about politicians and musicians and many of them being pedophiles. Hollywood is a haven for child rapists.

Just makes me wonder, how much cash have they spent to make an abused little child "go away".

I swear, we as a nation need to rise up against these people. If the courts can't do their damn job, someone has to do it for them.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Auricom

Let this sink in, eight years of probation. Not eight years jail, but eight years probation. It's been a while since I've truly been disgusted to my core, but this does it. And it makes me wonder, wonder about Hollywood and other super rich people. We've all heard about politicians and musicians and many of them being pedophiles. Hollywood is a haven for child rapists.

Just makes me wonder, how much cash have they spent to make an abused little child "go away".

I swear, we as a nation need to rise up against these people. If the courts can't do their damn job, someone has to do it for them.

Just because he's not in prison doesn't mean someone with connections "inside" may not take justice a tad further. After all, prison justice in these cases is swift and sure. Kharma's a b*tch.
edit on 31-3-2014 by Cynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
They have protective custody housing for pedophiles - where they can all sit together and talk about their exploits. I'd be checking the judges bank accounts...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

i agree with you. the Judge should be put in jail. So should anyone who tries to prevent this man from being punished appropriately for his crime.

top topics

join