It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there's an Antichrist he will be a Global Warming Fanatic

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Global Warming fanatics are truly troubling to say the least. There's no balance with them. It's a zero sum game. This is the perfect tool for someone like the Antichrist. Just think of the control and destruction that can be cause in the name of saving the planet.

I was just reading an article called:

Global warming dials up our risks, UN report says

Or this one:

Meeting climate targets may require reducing meat and dairy consumption

Think of the control he would have in the name of saving the planet. Control over what you eat, what car you drive or how many kids you can have. He can actually kill people in the name of saving the planet. Of course he will say he's reluctantly killing people in a humane way to avoid overpopulation and save the planet.

The Bible says: In the name of peace, he will destroy many.

There's nothing that can accomplish this like Global Warming Fanaticism.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

I think it is the people who will sit and do nothing still wanting all the luxury's we have today, still wanting to use and destroy the planet who are more like the anti christ (no such being btw).
I think they are right in that we have changed the climate and so do many others who actually study it.
But it is because of climate change deniers is why one day we will be fighting over the things we take for granted.
I can see the climate is changing If people can't well....
But there is no point agreeing with the scientists views on ATS so this is my last post on the subject.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well, the devil does like fire. It's you deniers that want to see the world burn.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The global warming hoax is the biggest tool the globalists have to further their consolidation of wealth and tighten their control over every aspect of our lives. Global warming is certainly a ploy.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Yes, it is a childish, even humorous (if you can overlook the totalitarian endgame) fanatical belief system that by no means ends with AGW.

I think it would be more honest if they would call informed critics "heathens" or "infidels" but, we all know what "deniers" means.

I have noticed that what used to be considered a viewpoint of the tempered and cautious mind has become "radical".

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Exactly, and people who just want to take a level headed approach to these things are already labeled "deniers."

A Global Dictator with Global Warming at their disposal could cause more damage and destruction than any war could in the name of saving the planet.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

seabag

The global warming hoax is the biggest tool the globalists have to further their consolidation of wealth and tighten their control over every aspect of our lives. Global warming is certainly a ploy.

Yea, all those dead fish, birds and animals are all part of the great hoax.

All those 22 volcanoes spewing ash out of one country alone, Indonesia, that's all part of the great hoax.

All those new disease outbreaks from the over-abundance of bacteria is all part of the great hoax.

Two unprecedented super storms in two years with Sandy and Haiyan is all part of the great hoax.

All those glaciers breaking off of Greenland are part of the great hoax to.

Alaska and Siberia hitting 90 degree summers now for two years in a row, it's all part of the great hoax.

The UK and other parts of Europe having hurricane-force winds one storm after another is all part of the great hoax.

Nine of the last ten years are some of the hottest on record with November of 2013, the hottest recorded month ever is all part of the great hoax.

Oh, I forgot, the stats, the media, the governments, even our own eyes are lying and making this up...it's all part of the great hoax.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Rezlooper

seabag

Yea, all those dead fish, birds and animals are all part of the great hoax.

All those 22 volcanoes spewing ash out of one country alone, Indonesia, that's all part of the great hoax.

All those new disease outbreaks from the over-abundance of bacteria is all part of the great hoax.

Two unprecedented super storms in two years with Sandy and Haiyan is all part of the great hoax.

All those glaciers breaking off of Greenland are part of the great hoax to.

Alaska and Siberia hitting 90 degree summers now for two years in a row, it's all part of the great hoax.

The UK and other parts of Europe having hurricane-force winds one storm after another is all part of the great hoax.

Nine of the last ten years are some of the hottest on record with November of 2013, the hottest recorded month ever is all part of the great hoax.

Oh, I forgot, the stats, the media, the governments, even our own eyes are lying and making this up...it's all part of the great hoax.

Yes... is that the answer you want?

Seriously, volcanoes? That is a new one, in fact I have only ever heard them referred to in this context as the reason the IPCC projections are so wrong, that and nitrogen pollution. Not that they would support the AGW assertion anyway.
edit on 31-3-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Please explain how a warmer atmosphere makes magma well up from the planets core and expel itself?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Rezlooper
Well, the devil does like fire. It's you deniers that want to see the world burn.

No, it's not. You single minded sheep are the problem. /[no quote, just common sense.
There is no devil, anti-Christ or the like. There are only governments attempting to control the population by making you fanatics feel good about it. Go away, we didn't cause the mess, speak to the sun and ask it to ignore it's natural cycle. You could move to any of the other planets in the solar system, they are getting warm too. Or are our carbon emissions messing with their climate too?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by Rezlooper

Please explain how a warmer atmosphere makes magma well up from the planets core and expel itself?

Land ice melt causing sea rise, causing extra pressure on the thin continental shelf's while decreasing pressure under the permafrost that's melting. Shifting weights are causing land subsidence events all over the world, including that massive landslide in Washington, sinkholes all over the freakin place, land cracks like the one in Michigan's UP. This is also causing earthquakes and volcanoes.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Cynic

Rezlooper

No, it's not. You single minded sheep are the problem. /[no quote, just common sense.
There is no devil, anti-Christ or the like. There are only governments attempting to control the population by making you fanatics feel good about it. Go away, we didn't cause the mess, speak to the sun and ask it to ignore it's natural cycle. You could move to any of the other planets in the solar system, they are getting warm too. Or are our carbon emissions messing with their climate too?

Ha. yOu do realize that all the scientists on earth-well except for 2-3% of them agree that man is causing the earth to warm outside of and in addition to any natural cycle that we're on and at an alarming rate with alarming consequences don't you? That's not some random idea we're coming up with to make money or to just alarm you. It's science, my friend. Science.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Ha. yOu do realize that all the scientists on earth-well except for 2-3% of them agree that man is causing the earth to warm outside of and in addition to any natural cycle that we're on and at an alarming rate with alarming consequences don't you?

Wow !

All scientists on the earth (except 2-3% of them) agree on that ?!

Do you have a link to the study/survey for this ?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

CranialSponge
reply to post by amazing

Ha. yOu do realize that all the scientists on earth-well except for 2-3% of them agree that man is causing the earth to warm outside of and in addition to any natural cycle that we're on and at an alarming rate with alarming consequences don't you?

Wow !

Thanks.

It's all over the web. do some research. Here's a quote from

MICHIO KAKU, PHYSICIST: Climate change is the 800-pound gorilla in the living room that the media dances around. But in the scientific community it's a settled question: 95 percent of scientists believe this is happening with 100 percent confidence temperatures are rising.
With 90 percent confidence, we believe it's human activity and not natural cycles that is driving the increase in temperature on the Earth.

and here's a link to NASA...climate.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
So the aniichrist will be pro science? That does not sound right. I would think he would be more of the hoaxer who would say, everything is fine ignore all the science and trust me because I am always right.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

amazing

CranialSponge
reply to post by amazing

Wow !

Thanks.

MICHIO KAKU, PHYSICIST: Climate change is the 800-pound gorilla in the living room that the media dances around. But in the scientific community it's a settled question: 95 percent of scientists believe this is happening with 100 percent confidence temperatures are rising.
With 90 percent confidence, we believe it's human activity and not natural cycles that is driving the increase in temperature on the Earth.

Your NASA link states: "97% of climate scientists"

You are stating: "all scientists on earth (except 2-3%)"

I'm asking you for a link to the source where you got your data from.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The reality is that there is no absolute answer. Like in all many things it is a combination of reactions that create the situation. Its not just the sun, well scientifically speaking no sun no man so really it is all the suns fault, yet the contribution of emissions in the form of heat and gasses isn't REDUCING the natural cycle.

The want of control, by its nature demands a singular answer. Just as belief a form of control demanded a single God.

Accepting that there are paid groups of humans employed to instigate deception of the truth against their own species, is an acceptance of our known history and the continuation of this in our present reality.

Reasoned consideration allows us to be objective, control demands that we be subjective.

Patience is rewarded for the truth by the nature of control cannot be diminished indefinitely.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Here we go.

iopscience.iop.org...

Easy to find...the poster is right it is all over the web.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

CranialSponge

amazing

CranialSponge
reply to post by amazing

Wow !

Thanks.

Your NASA link states: "97% of climate scientists"

You are stating: "all scientists on earth (except 2-3%)"

I'm asking you for a link to the source where you got your data from.

Thanks.

Ah... let's see. Michio Kaku gave similar numbers and let's see 100% minus 3% is 97%. Maybe I need to work on my math...LOL I think that's about right though?? Maybe you're doing common core math...and came up with a different number though? And you're right, I think Michio says it was only 95%....I suppose that proves your point, I suppose that this isn't all over the web and there isn't scientific consensus.

Try Google It works wonders.
edit on 31-3-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by CranialSponge

Here we go.

iopscience.iop.org...

Easy to find...the poster is right it is all over the web.

Your source states:

examining 11 944 climate abstracts from 1991–2011 matching the topics 'global climate change' or 'global warming'. We find that 66.4% of abstracts expressed no position on AGW, 32.6% endorsed AGW, 0.7% rejected AGW and 0.3% were uncertain about the cause of global warming

and

Among abstracts expressing a position on AGW, 97.1% endorsed the consensus position that humans are causing global warming.

I'll let you do the math on what that 97.1% is actually representative of in actual numbers.

But besides that, the main point is:

I don't see anywhere in there that states: "all the scientists on earth (except 2-3%)"

All I'm asking for here folks is a simple link to the source that validates the above quote.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join