It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worshipping Satan?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Jesuslives4u
I don't fear the dark side but I am starting to become worried.

Why?

THIS IS ONLY ONE ISSUE FROM MANY. Here is one reason: I live across the street from an orphanage for disabled children and adults and I have been noticing one particular young man who walks in a circle and screams at himself while making numerous weird faces. I have spoken to this man numerous times and ask him if he hears voices and he says yes.....many voices. I asked him if he wanted to get rid of these voices and he said NO! He feels comfortable with them. They tell him to hurt the babies and younger children inside the orphanage. He claims he has not done this yet. He has not heard of Jesus. This young man (20 years old) is a German male who has never heard of Jesus.

I work in a deliverance ministry and business is picking up! More and more people standing up and saying they do not have mental or psychological disorder requiring medication but a spiritual issue. Some of these people are quite happy being possessed with evil......so they are locked up from the public.

EDITED LATER: When I attempted to pray for the young man (in my thoughts - not out loud) He immediately hissed and tried to bite me, then he ran off. When he sees me (almost every day) he points at me and hisses and screams something in a different language (not English or German) sounds like Syrian in the Middle East but I am not sure? Now there are three of them pointing at me almost everyday....each one hissing at me.

I believe the public needs to learn more about Satan and his lying ways that what the average person seems to know. And I believe ATS has a few themselves.

So who wants to start?
edit on 31-3-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

The public already knows about Christianity's villain called 'Satan', or their own religious equal, they know him and make their choices, you or I are not here to force people into making the choices we want them to make.

Instead my advice would be to get to know more about yourself rather than Satan, it will be a lot more productive as well as helping you in your own personal growth.

With regards to the 'particular' man, keep praying for him but notify the Police who in turn can notify a medical professional.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

I just looked at it but I did not see LaVey on his death bed speaking. Just a bunch of other random thoughts and excerpts from other sources. Religious warfare is similar to political warfare, filled with innuendo and propaganda. Unless I get it from the source I am reluctant to see the truth.
I know most don't agree with me but religion has quite a bit to do with how much we as humans feel we are in control of our lives. I don't profess to know all the answers but I have a good idea of what I feel is right spiritually and if that is not good enough for God, well then he can go to hell!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

peter vlar
as real as the Easter bunny or tooth fairy.

This attitude would represent the other extreme. To think that no evil influence exists is just as ignorant as thinking evil is all around.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gnobody

Thanks for your reply.

I have spoken to the director of the orphanage and with the police. No crime has been committed according to police so it is lets wait and see.

My spiritual condition is strong and my faith is strong but we all are here on this rock to help one another, right? We don't walk away when someone is physically sick, do we? Of course not. We should also not walk away from those who are spiritually sick.

If more Christians would look after those in jails, mental institutions, orphanages, occult sites, etc... who display signs of evil infestation meanwhile showing our love for one another and helping those in need shows how strong our faith really is.

We were not born with a spirit of fear.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Skyfloating

peter vlar
as real as the Easter bunny or tooth fairy.

This attitude would represent the other extreme. To think that no evil influence exists is just as ignorant as thinking evil is all around.

Why do you say that? Thinking logically, a consequence of free will is that people will be able to choose what they want to do. Some of these choices will affect others negatively and sometimes that will be a direct result of that decision, in other words something considered evil. Some of these choices affect others negatively due to indirect actions of the decision or due to not being aware of the negative affect on others. One thing is for sure, if there is a decision to be made, you can find SOMEONE in the world who would be willing to act on the wrong one. In the end, it is reasonable to say that humans are behind all their own choices.

Not to say that a satan like figure couldn't exist, but your argument that an outside evil force HAS to be acting and making humans do evil things isn't reasonable.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

network dude

Why do you believe there has to be a Satan?

Is God so mundane that he cannot have power without an adversary?

Why would a follower of Christ even offer a moments thought to evil?

If you devoted the energy you are giving to Satan, to Jesus, wouldn't that make Jesus stronger? At least in your heart?

Why do you choose not to believe in Satan? Since Satan is mentioned in the bible just as God is why do you believe in one but not the other?

I believe in neither, but am curious about your logic.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Oh I believe that evil exists. I just don't believe Satan is anything more than symbolic. People don't need a reason to commit acts of evil nor do they need the influence of satan. Likewise, I know there are a minority of individuals who call themselves satanists and practice what they think is black magic and sacrifice animals in the name of Satan because they get off on being thought of as representatives and merchants of purported satanic evil. This is why I only discussed LaVeyan Satanism. It's what I know and can't really comment beyond allegory on other interpretations of the concept.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

AnteBellum

I just looked at it but I did not see LaVey on his death bed speaking. Just a bunch of other random thoughts and excerpts from other sources. Religious warfare is similar to political warfare, filled with innuendo and propaganda. Unless I get it from the source I am reluctant to see the truth.
I know most don't agree with me but religion has quite a bit to do with how much we as humans feel we are in control of our lives. I don't profess to know all the answers but I have a good idea of what I feel is right spiritually and if that is not good enough for God, well then he can go to hell!

Hi,

Sorry I can not put up a Youtube video.

Apparently a relative of Lavey was standing along his bedside while he was dying. Apparently he was screaming shortly before he died. He saw something.....some place where he was heading to and it scared him. This is what the female stated in the youtube video. Here is that video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Could you tell me how tall was Anael? six feet, seven feet, ....maybe ten feet or taller? When flying with him did you too talk? May I ask what was the discussion? Were you shown something?

Would you be so generous and tell me what you and Shameehaza discussed?

Hi,

Anael was at least 7ft tall with a total wing span of 20ft.

When flying past the elite queue, i asked Anael why the elite were giving me such scornful looks. He replied saying that they take decades to admit that their supreme leader is Lucifer and there i was jumping the queue because i addmitted the truth to start with. By the time they reach the end of the queue, they are often near death or in hell.

One question (on top of many) that i have asked Sheemehaza is do spirits / ufo's move fast from A to B by teleporting through portals between their dimension and our world. His response was yes. Also ley lines are used for navigation purposes where stone circles are like node points on a vector diagram. You only have to look at the world map of pyramids (stargates) for proof.

Imagine you want to travel from USA to Paris via UFO.
Node A = JFK New York by UFO. Shift dimension and follow blue line in the sky eastwards to England.
Ley line portals (nodes) are big vertical yellow lines into the sky. So the UFO would focus on this yellow line (Heathrow).
Upon reaching the Heathrow node the UFO would materialise and drop off its customers. Hence why ufos just appear and disappear around London.
Then upon vanishing again it moves along the ley line to Paris and materialises.
edit on 31-3-2014 by NewAgeWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i'm a firm believer that for everything there is an equal and an opposite, reaction, force etc.

there is extreme good, therefore there is extreme evil and vice versa.

i would maybe even make the assumption that there is a hierarchy for both sides and much like any other force of nature they abide by rules and have restrictions.

but, you won't be able to determine outwardly if this person is into satanic worship. not straight from appearance or any such thing. there are 100 different kinds of evil out there. not all of them are "satanic" but, evil just the same. as for SRA, that is entirely real. there's a wealth of information out there on that topic. good luck finding anyone who wants to come forward claiming to follow that path. we did have one member here who said that his girlfriend kept people in cages and sold there meat to 3rd world countries and he summoned demons in his apartment trying to make it the most demonic place in the world. last thing i heard from him his threads were shutdown for review....

now, if i take your word for what your saying and you indeed said a prayer inside your head and this person had a visceral reaction to it. that to me is very interesting as i've heard this happen in other cases of possession. the possessed will actually react vehemently to someone elses internal prayers to god. so if that is really true, you might be right in your suspicions.

obviously if the person is threatening kids outside an orphanage you might want to address that issue with someone perhaps inside the orphanage. maybe their security or what have you. to make them aware of the potential threat.

but, if you want to do an experiment. why don't you put a little holy water on the palm of your hand and shake the guys hand or something similar. put him in contact with holy water without his knowledge and see how he reacts. if he has a legitimate reaction to the water then you know something isn't right.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Silicis n Volvo

network dude

If you devoted the energy you are giving to Satan, to Jesus, wouldn't that make Jesus stronger? At least in your heart?

Why do you choose not to believe in Satan? Since Satan is mentioned in the bible just as God is why do you believe in one but not the other?

I believe Evil exists. I don't believe there is a guy in a red suit with a pitch fork dancing in the flames of hell. I think weak people use "the devil" as an excuse for their weakness. God gave us all free will. And with that, the freedom to do the wrong thing for the wrong reasons. Once we can accept that we are to blame and not some devil, then we can find ways to learn and evolve into a more loving, caring person. But we need to do that inside ourselves, not out on a street corner with a sign stating how holy we look. (IMHO)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

NewAgeWitch

Could you tell me how tall was Anael? six feet, seven feet, ....maybe ten feet or taller? When flying with him did you too talk? May I ask what was the discussion? Were you shown something?

Would you be so generous and tell me what you and Shameehaza discussed?

Hi,

Anael was at least 7ft tall with a total wing span of 20ft.

When flying past the elite queue, i asked Anael why the elite were giving me such scornful looks. He replied saying that they take decades to admit that their supreme leader is Lucifer and there i was jumping the queue because i addmitted the truth to start with. By the time they reach the end of the queue, they are often near death or in hell.

One question (on top of many) that i have asked Sheemehaza is do spirits / ufo's move fast from A to B by teleporting through portals between their dimension and our world. His response was yes. Also ley lines are used for navigation purposes where stone circles are like node points on a vector diagram. You only have to look at the world map of pyramids (stargates) for proof.

Imagine you want to travel from USA to Paris via UFO.
Node A = JFK New York by UFO. Shift dimension and follow blue line in the sky eastwards to England.
Ley line portals (nodes) are big vertical yellow lines into the sky. So the UFO would focus on this yellow line (Heathrow).
Upon reaching the Heathrow node the UFO would materialise and drop off its customers. Hence why ufos just appear and disappear around London.
Then upon vanishing again it moves along the ley line to Paris and materialises.
edit on 31-3-2014 by NewAgeWitch because: (no reason given)

Thank you for the info.

I do not know very much about witches. Do all witches have to swear an oath? Who do they swear an oath to?

Is it a blood oath?

Do all witches have to join a coven?

How can you tell the difference between a witch/warlock and a normal person?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
OP, pay attention to the usernames of some of the people who've responded here thus far

..notice anything?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

network dude

Silicis n Volvo

network dude

I believe Evil exists. I don't believe there is a guy in a red suit with a pitch fork dancing in the flames of hell. I think weak people use "the devil" as an excuse for their weakness. God gave us all free will. And with that, the freedom to do the wrong thing for the wrong reasons. Once we can accept that we are to blame and not some devil, then we can find ways to learn and evolve into a more loving, caring person. But we need to do that inside ourselves, not out on a street corner with a sign stating how holy we look. (IMHO)

You make a good point but let me ask is it possible innocent people get tricked and entangled into evil only after being exposed to it?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

UNIT76
OP, pay attention to the usernames of some of the people who've responded here thus far

..notice anything?

Hi,

I think so.

Help me out here....what are you thinking?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Jesuslives4u

Thank you for the info.

I do not know very much about witches.

Do all witches have to swear an oath? No

Who do they swear an oath to? It depends on the type of witch, there are different types of witchcraft

Is it a blood oath? It can be a blood oath. That's more often associated with black magic

Do all witches have to join a coven? No, not all witches are part of covens

How can you tell the difference between a witch/warlock and a normal person? You can't tell the difference. As they are just normal people with different belief systems/practices. There's no definitive marker. You'll step down the path of stereotyping. You can't lump everyone together based on one or two commonalities.

Thanks.
edit on 31-3-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Tell Me..."What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and lose his soul" ?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

rickynews
Tell Me..."What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and lose his soul" ?

I agree.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Jesuslives4u

You make a good point but let me ask is it possible innocent people get tricked and entangled into evil only after being exposed to it?

It would take a shut in, or a very simple mind to not understand the moral right/wrong laws of the land. There are people who are pure evil. I cannot explain that. Scientists have been studying the brains of these people to find out why they have the disconnect of apathy. But it comes in all sorts of levels. Is it OK to hurt someone just to gain a few moment's pleasure? Anyone with the ability to feel and hurt would already know the answer. But some chose to go ahead for selfish gain. It's easy to say, "the devil made them do it", when in reality, they were fully aware of the actions and the penalties, they just chose to ignore all that in favor of the pleasure. Some might even claim remorse after the fact. But they could have just as well chose not to do whatever they did to hurt another.

If you look at gang mentality, as a group, there is little to no remorse, but take one individual out and question him, and all of the sudden, you have some apathy. It's free will, human nature, poor decision making, whatever you want to call it. But to just say, that's the devil's work, offers an out for the offender. Life isn't that easy.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I do not know very much about witches. Do all witches have to swear an oath?

No, but we have secret names.

Who do they swear an oath to?

No one.

Is it a blood oath?

No

Do all witches have to join a coven?

No

How can you tell the difference between a witch/warlock and a normal person?

You can't. You can tell them from Christians, though, if they wear a pentacle.

Your concept of "witches" is quite stereotypical.
I learned Wicca from a master priest, 20 years ago. Cuervo can answer your questions better, I'm sure, he's a pro.

All one needs to do is study the elemental forces, learn the rituals, focus one's energy, etc. Simply looking into a mirror and stating three times to yourself "I am a witch. I am a witch. I am a witch." is plenty. It's a self-initiation, and no group initiation, dancing nude, coven membership, or regular 'worship' of anything or any entity is required. Many practice solitary (as I did), some practice in covens (I've known a couple of covens - done some healing energy coven work - but have never joined a coven. The other coven comes across to me as bisexual women who are really not nice, and therefore they do not count as witches. Mean people make crap witches.

The one rule, or 'oath' if you want to call it that is:
[As long as your actions] hurt no one, do as you will.

(This is upheld by the law of 3 - or sometimes 7 - that any ill intent will come back on the conjurer 3 - or 7 - times over. Like karma.)

All the stuff about nudity, orgies, ritual sex, etc. is optional.

Are they bad-intentioned witches? Yes. Are they accepted by other white witches (Wiccans)? No.

My teacher was Gavin Frost, of the Church and School of Wicca.
I graduated, but did not choose to be initiated into the group. Still a witch, though. I don't practice much anymore, but for a while I was pretty active.

One reason that Wicca became so popular in the late 20th century was that it did not insist on the worship of a male deity. Instead, many Wiccans favored a female deity. Some thought of Diana as the supreme being. There are two ways in which we think of and use a Goddess, firstly as an anthropomorpic representation of the unknowable and secondly as a means of storing Psychic energy for which we use the German term Vril. First things first, once you have understood that the First Cause or the Supreme Being is beyond the thoughts of our finite minds, you might wonder why people personify that deity in an anthropomorphic fashion. Wiccans fully realize that their god-ess' personification is only a metaphor for the Ultimate unknowable Deity.
gavinandyvonne.blogspot.com...
www.wicca.org...

edit on 3/31/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join