It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland Dismantles the Corrupt Bankers, the Arrests 10 Rothchilds

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This seems almost too good to be true.

"The truth of the matter is… No one, except the Icelanders, have to been the only culture on the planet to carry out this successfully. Not only have they been successful, at overthrowing the corrupt Gov’t, they’ve drafted a Constitution, that will stop this from happening ever again.

"That’s not the best part… The best part, is that they have arrested ALL Rothschild/Rockefeller banking puppets, responsible for the Country’s economic Chaos and meltdown. Last week 9 people were arrested in London and Reykjavik for their possible responsibility for Iceland’s financial collapse in 2008, a deep crisis which developed into an unprecedented public reaction that is changing the country’s direction..."

"...Pressure from Icelandic citizens’ has managed not only to bring down a government, but also begin the drafting of a new constitution (in process) and is seeking to put in jail those bankers responsible for the financial crisis in the country."

"Sigurdur Einarsson, former chairman of the defunct Icelandic bank Kaupthing, was arrested in London at 5:30 this morning along with the bank’s biggest customer, Robert Tchenguiz, and five others in a joint operation by the UK Serious Fraud Office (SFO) and the Office of the Special Prosecutor in Iceland."

Here is a bit from the proposed constitution.

Article 22.
Social rights
All shall be assured of the right to an adequate standard of living and social security.
All in such need shall be guaranteed a right by law to public social security and public assistance, such as due to unemployment, childbirth, old age, poverty, disability, illness, permanent impairment or similar circumstances.

[Please note the closing statement "or similar circumstances.", this is what I have come to call "an enabling statement"]

Article 23.
Health services
All shall have the right to mental and physical health to the highest standard possible.
All shall by law have the right to an accessible, appropriate and adequate health service.

Article 24.
Education
All shall by law have the right to a general education according to their ability.
All subject to compulsory education shall be offered such education without charge.
Education shall be adjusted to the general ability of each individual and be in line with critical awareness of human rights, democratic rights and duties.

This quote comes to mind:

“Bread and Circuses is the cancer of democracy, the fatal disease for which there is no cure. Democracy often works beautifully at first. But once a state extends the franchise to every warm body, be he producer or parasite, that day marks the beginning of the end of the state. For when the plebs discover that they can vote themselves bread and circuses without limit and that the productive members of the body politic cannot stop them, they will do so, until the state bleeds to death, or in its weakened condition the state succumbs to an invader—the barbarians enter Rome."

An even better letter from the citizens.

"Currently Iceland is refusing to payback the money which was borrowed in Iceland's name and credit from the IMF"

This is completely untrue, Iceland has never refused repaying the IMF, in fact, the country is close to finishing repayment already.

It is the British and the Dutch Iceland refused to pay, namely the Icesave contract was refused in a national vote due to being extremely unfair towards Iceland.

If you believe Iceland is refusing to pay it's 'debts', you're making the same mistake many do and have fallen for British and Dutch propaganda, and yes, that is what it is, propaganda. Directly from BBC. That Iceland owes either country a penny has not yet been legally guaranteed, the matter is currently in court. The British and Dutch claims were complete repayment of accounts within Icesave, a British/Dutch business line operated by the 'Landsbankinn', a private Icelandic bank, which is far above what the Icelandic government is required legally to insure, if at all.

Iceland and the people of Iceland have no intentions of not paying our dues, however, we will not be manhandled into paying a ridiculous debt just because the Brits and the Dutch say so.

And since we're on that, if the British and Dutch would have acted sincerely and in a proper manner instead of economically attacking Iceland, freezing private Icelandic citizen owned business property in their countries and continually interrupting Icelandic government negotiations with the EU and IMF using their political influence, a payment above the legal requirement could have been discussed, but the British and Dutch have sealed any likelihood of that completely with their extremely hostile handling of the matter.

Hell the Brits even branded the entire nation as terrorists. How the hell would a larger nation, like Germany or the US answer that? They'd be on the verge of war.

With love,
an Icelandic citizen.

Is this the first part of the never ending story of the fall of the global banking system?

Different rumors about this story. I'm hoping things turn out to be patriotic.

AAC.

edit on 31-3-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Care to add any sources? All I see is some dailypaul and beforeitsnews stuff on google about this..all of course in a infinite loop pointing back to each other.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

SaturnFX
Care to add any sources? All I see is some dailypaul and beforeitsnews stuff on google about this..all of course in a infinite loop pointing back to each other.

Political Vel Craft
Veil Of Politics
Iceland Revolution Continues: 9 Rothschild/Rockefeller Self Proclaimed Global Elites Arrested For Iceland’s Financial Collapse Of 2008.
Posted on June 21, 2012

politicalvelcraft.org... financial-collapse-of-2008/

This "story" is a year old. /fail

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

SaturnFX

Add
Seems it is all stemming from a old wordpress blog by some anon. (follow the link of the post above this one...scroll to the end.)

Start a blog, let it go on BIN, voila, tons of weirdo sites pick it up...
Let ATS smack it down

edit on 31-3-2014 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

As I prefaced it seemed too good to be true. However, it's not like all the mainstream news outlets would be publishing and implicating their bosses. Instead of just debunking it for lack of mainstream attention, I was hoping a debunker would focus on the actual financial system of Iceland.

AAC.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Considering that the TPTB controls most of the media, you're not likely to find this story in the mainstream.

The MSM is anything BUT a credible source of truth.

The absence of this story in the MSM is simply an indicator that it probably IS in fact true.

Britguy
Is it any wonder the corporate media refuse to print any of this?

Can't have the peasants seeing what the Icelandic people have done, there'd be chaos without the guiding hand of the bankers and their bought politicians!

At least it just shows once again, for anyone still thinking that the mainstream media reports the "news", that we are fed censored dumbed down crap and the real important stuff is filtered out... for our own benefit of course.

PlanetXisHERE
How do you know this story is bogus?

Everyone knows we cannot trust the MSM anymore.

Here is a good link with a bunch of Iceland revolutions against the banker articles, scroll down the page to the Iceland section:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I wish I lived in Iceland. It's the new 1776.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Unfortunately Iceland only produces half of its food, the rest has to come by ship. They have tried very hard to be more self sufficient since they nearly starved in WWII but the country works against them and everyone has over fished the North Atlantic. They will be very easy to pick off when the NWO starts its operations, in fact they will probably make an example of them.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I noticed it said that it arrested "puppets" of Rothschild/Rockefeller. When they arrest Rothschild/Rockefeller then we will see some changes. And when the banking cartel gives a big F you to their constitution, then we'll see how strong their piece of paper is.

It all sounds good, and I wish Iceland all the best in this, but history has shown that if the Rothschilds/Rockefellers want it, they get it, or they take it, regardless of how many 'puppets' go down in between. It's a great ideal, but so often great ideals and reality don't work on the same frequency.

Iceland has taken the stand and shown the way, and if the rest of the world followed then it would be a great world to live in. But there is more chance of nations blowing the crap out of each other rather than uniting for a better deal for all. That's where the reality overrules the ideal !

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

They may want to get a hold of Putin for advice about joining a new monetary system .That way they could print their own money and have trade with other's not beholden to the IMF . I hear they have gold over there ....peace

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

When I said signs of the times this is part of what I was telling you all about.

There is a massive change coming Massive.

I can only explain it in words that would be what I would see is stepping into a new age.

There's a catch.
It's how we react and what we consider as most important that's going to determine how hard we fall. If we continue sacrificing all that is good for financial gain it will be our ruin. Mark my words.
I'm not gonna bore you with the deyails. Ive said it all so many times here on ATS and it seems to be falling on deaf ears.

Times are changing. We are moving into a new age, my age, Aquarius.

That's probably why I have walked this path and experienced all I have and seen what I have. What people have to contend with.

The way they are told that it must be. The pressures on society in general, communities are struggling, families are getting destroyed secretly in plain view but out of sight.

Families and communities need to be as the foundation stone I will use.
I will use tgis stone to bring change to all that I am able to.
If this change manifests itself and finds you, be that change. Be you.

Be one.

All for one and one for all.

Besides, the earth would be bleak without the diversity.
Those of you unaware just how significant you all are. A planetary frequency can be changed to a good one if our frequency is a good one too

The harder we try to save a failing wicked syatem putting money before what is truly importabt, then the harder it will be for all of us. .... .
There's the thing though, 'all of us'
Is it

You "Shiny Happy People"

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

reference? source?

um??

SaturnFX
Let ATS smack it down

that really was bloody funny. I just laughed so way out loud!
edit on CDT08000000Mon, 31 Mar 2014 08:24:18 -05002418am89 by Thurisaz because: add

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Okay... but your source looks as if it's been written by a teenager.

I got a bit shocked when at the bottom of the article I saw this:

I mean, seriously?? Calling people "piece of s***" is not what I've would have expected from a professional newspapers.

reply to post by SaturnFX

SaturnFX
Seems it is all stemming from a old wordpress blog by some anon.

You reckon the thing could maybe be from Anonymous itself?

edit on 31-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Sorry I forgot to say....

End of the world? They try to make you think that it's for everyone......naughty naughty.

The wicked system of things, it's heads and crowns, those that hide seated behind its banners you CEO's, chairmen and women, don't try to deceive the masses.
An introduction of free energy technology will signal the end of the world for one of those who have profited from the hardship of others. Pensioners and disabled even asked to pay is wrong. Remember why it was invented. Love or money?

So, End of the world scenario would also see a massive change.
A change for the better. Promise.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

You have to see Max Kaiser loose it on the show ...Calling some of these a piece of S%#@ is minor ..I think this youtube clip is going to go viral lol too funny it's only a little over a minute long www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

When a crown fall from one head, it's only to get onto another's head.

Once the Old World Order is destroyed by calling it "New World Order", then the true New World Order will come.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It may be old news and 'too good to be true' but it sure is fun reading and hopefully the rest of the scum elites banking cartel will follow soon. They certainly have corrupted the entire world's banking system's visavis usury fees and taxes.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

lol

Okay, you make a good point mate.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

swanne

I mean, seriously?? Calling people "piece of s***" is not what I've would have expected from a professional newspapers.

I know right? It's so rare for a newspaper to be blunt and honest

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

This seems almost too good to be true.

When the first image on the site is this...

I wouldn't expect much of the story to be true.

And looking at some of the other topics that this site has, it is almost a guarantee the truth isn't coming from there.
edit on 31-3-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join