It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend From Area 51

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Kind of hit a wall at the July 30 2010 homeland security news wire web site posting.

Stating that its a potential hazard for terrorist attack. It is a level 4 lab. Housing diseases that are communicable between animals and humans. If a plane were to dive into it. It could spread all diseases from new York to Massachusetts in diameter.
So DHS has decided to move it to Kansas.

If I think back. I believe I saw they put the dang thing right smack in tornado alley.

So the Google map image is from 2013....what are they still doing?
edit on 30-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Cool stuff and of course very believable. I might run it past him before you share too much though, you wouldn't want to get him into too much trouble. A beautiful face and good company can put anyone's guard down, even a 70 year old or espeacially a 70 year old.
try not to take advantage of his trust.

Interesting story though, thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Cool Plum Island stuff:

The 2004 book Lab 257: The Disturbing Story of the Government's Secret Plum Island Germ Laboratory by Michael Carroll, Ph.D., examines the Plum Island Animal Disease Center (PIADC).
Plum Island is the title and focus of one episode of the television series Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. The episode was originally broadcast on Oct. 15, 2010, in Season Two.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
National Bio and Agro-defense facility in Manhattan Kansas.

This is where it is "temporarily" moved to.

I wonder if it's at Fort Riley?

Correction. Its to be built onto the existing Kansas state University adjacent to Biosecurity Research Institute.

1940 Denison Ave, Manhattan KS 66506 Pat Roberts Hall Bio-security research institute.

edit on 31-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I have a friend that is a NASEU Engineer (Naval aviation engineering service unit), but he worked on Naval submarine hunter aircraft, the P3 Orions. He told me the second day that 800 was taken down by a surface to air missile. I don't know if it is correct, but he said those missiles are meant to fly by the aircraft and circle back and detonate. There was witnesses that said they saw a light (fireball) ascend from the ocean and loop back and then they saw the aircraft blow up. I take everything with a grain of salt, but that is what I was told and I believe he would know based on his being an aircraft engineer. I will probably be flamed for saying that, but I could care less.

edit on 31/3/14 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

The crash in Bakersfield was the loss of article #792 an F-117, the air force didn't comment on what type of AC it was at the time but why cover up a defection with a black aircraft when they could have said any aircraft in the entire inventory.

This crash was well documented and a good pilot was also lost.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

I remember the Foxbat defection (a vectored thrust Mig, if I remeber correctly). It wasn't a secret for most of the world.

But why would an AF person know about a secret Army weapons research facility off Long Island?

Sorry but he sounds like he's been listening to Art Bell.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Did your friend ever fly on the Jane jets that flew to Area 51? And is it true that on the jet P.A. system, they play Neil Diamond's "Coming to America" on a constant loop, as reminder to people that are employed there that Area 51 houses an extraterrestrial? Keep the info coming. MRuss. Thanks for letting us know what happened.

edit on 31-3-2014 by RossWellOldMexico because: added comment

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

I'm just curious about these stories.

(I'm not trying to discredit anything/anyone, just genuinely curious)

If indeed you have worked part of your life in projects requiring utmost secrecy, have access to highly classified information and have been trained to keep it secret, what makes you at some point start talking to friends/neighbors about it? Have you just had enough of it? Do you think it doesn't matter anymore? Have you not experienced/seen/heard what happens to people that spill the beans?

Do you just wake up one morning and think "ah, screw it, next time I'm having a drink with my cousin/friend/random I'll just start telling them snippets (ETs, conspiracies etc aside) from highly classified facilities and events? Or is it just eating you from the inside and eventually you cannot contain it anymore, you simply have to tell someone?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
most of what i saw here has already been cleared for public consumption..
reply to post by enthusiast

heh.. my spidey sense went off at the mention of 70y.o male juxtaposed with 'pretty face'
throw in some black helicopters & a few north koreans and we're halfway to a james bond novel..
..martini anyone?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

chr0naut

I remember the Foxbat defection (a vectored thrust Mig, if I remeber correctly). It wasn't a secret for most of the world.

But why would an AF person know about a secret Army weapons research facility off Long Island?

Sorry but he sounds like he's been listening to Art Bell.

I don't know about aircraft. Or art bell. I believe MRuss's info from the source
I simply went to the NSA's website to get location info, reasons for it being deemed a target for terrorist and where it was temporarily moved to Kansas state university in Manhattan KS.
After that all the other articles provided by ABC,CBS and other local news sources..just Google'd it.
On Google maps just click on the buildings icon..read what people left as comments.
I even provided an address to the new location at Kansas state university.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

It is indeed Plum Island. I have passed it many times on the Orient ferry to CT, however never had the pleasure of an overnight stay.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

MRuss

Well, apparently there is a lot more going on there than meets the eye.

Are you dropping a subliminal message here...do you know Optimus Prime

Good thread OP.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

spirit_horse
reply to post by MRuss

I have a friend that is a NASEU Engineer (Naval aviation engineering service unit), but he worked on Naval submarine hunter aircraft, the P3 Orions. He told me the second day that 800 was taken down by a surface to air missile. I don't know if it is correct, but he said those missiles are meant to fly by the aircraft and circle back and detonate. There was witnesses that said they saw a light (fireball) ascend from the ocean and loop back and then they saw the aircraft blow up. I take everything with a grain of salt, but that is what I was told and I believe he would know based on his being an aircraft engineer. I will probably be flamed for saying that, but I could care less.

edit on 31/3/14 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

Every missile has a "field of view", which is basically a conical volume of space in front of the radar or optical sensors. Some missiles are designed just to head straight for an infra-red heat source, a source of radar emissions, or the point of greatest radar signal reflection. If a missile lost track of whatever target it was fired at, it would loop round in a circle in an effort to regain a lock on the target.

There were some missiles which were designed to shoot down a plane without exploding directly. They would use radar signals, fly alongside the aircraft and release a number of fast rotating circular saw blades, which would slice up the control systems of the plane.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Gov. Jesse Ventura did a conspiracy theory show on it and my question to him tonight is in regards to Plum Island and the Montauk monster. Also to claims lyme disease was developed there and escaped. Was a good show, Nazi chem weapons experts brought over and given asylum after WW2.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I would believe the guy you spoke to. A family friend of mine is a former commander of White Sands. He won't tell me everything (or much at all really) but he admitted that as part of his job duties he was told enough to know we aren't alone here.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss
That was probably Plum Island

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

That would be Pine Gap.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Charlyboy
reply to post by MRuss