It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend From Area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I feel kind of guilty relaying this information....

This 70-plus year old guy drinks too much gin and tends to spill the beans on occasion. But he's always good at reigning it in before he says too much...so it's not like I'm telling you something you probably don't already know.

On occasion I go over to his house for a glass of wine and he doesn't really get that I know a whole lot about this world we live in. Occasionally, I'll fire off something off in my enthusiasm--and his eyes will widen because he's wondering how in the world I'd know that, but for the most part I act like I'm just the pretty little neighbor from the next town over.

But he was once pretty high up in the Air Force (I won't say what his title was, although I know....but I like the guy) but his job did involve "needing to know" a whole lot of important stuff.

So, we were talking tonight about this missing plane from Malaysia and he said that he'd recently called a friend of his who was a 747 pilot for a very long time---doing long distance international flights. This pilot has a lot of friends, etc., who also know a lot of well-placed people-and this pilot's theory was this:

The plane landed in Pakistan. It is not in the ocean. He wouldn't elaborate anymore. But he did tell me the name of the pilot who told him this, although the guy is retired now.

And then my friend started talking about TWA 800 and how it truly was a surface to air missile that shot it down. He was "in the know" at that time and he told me tonight that the missile was meant for the Israeli plane that took off early because the TWA flight was delayed by 10 minutes.

Then we started talking about Area 51---which he has been to many times. He was transferred to Nellis in Las Vegas after many years at an East Coast gig. He'd have to go to debriefings every morning at 6:00 AM at Nellis and they had some sort of hierarchy of secrecy that was called "Pave Code." There were five levels to Pave Code, but he wouldn't elaborate more than that.

He admitted he hadn't been into all of the hangars at 51, but he saw some crazy aircraft that for his time was just crazy stuff. He wouldn't admit to it being "other worldly" and thought I was crazy for thinking that. But I kind of got the feeling that he was bullying, and relying on old instincts to deal with me. He admitted that he'd never tell me everything he knew.

I gave him my "the universe is so huge, of course there are other civilizations in it and that the government is hiding it from us for various reasons" line and he was interested. He wanted to know if I knew what sort of evidence they had left behind and I said that I knew they had disarmed nuclear bombs and he sort of looked down and didn't go there.

Interesting conversation. Nothing earth shattering, but I can tell he is trained to deal with the public in a very nefarious, guarded way. He did say he once saw a UFO when he was driving with his family in the car, so I got the feeling that if the government does know about UFO's he didn't have "need to know" status and doesn't really know.

He did relay one story about a Russian military aircraft that landed in Israel. The pilot wanted to defect. He said they shipped the aircraft over to the US on an aircraft carrier and then a US military pilot was supposed to fly it over to Las Vegas so it could be reverse engineered, but the pilot crashed near Bakersfield, CA and died. The public was wondering what it was, and they were lied to. In the end, thanks to the smart public, the Air Force had to recreate some other story in its place---more to the truth. I guess that would be easy to check out.

He was willing to say that all kinds of things go on without our knowing... and that he felt that the missing Malaysia plane falls into that category. His friends felt the same way.

He was totally serious about the TWA plane that crashed and even gave me a book to read called Night Fall.

He's had a very interesting life......

I know none of this is new to you ATS'ers, but thought I'd give a little report anyway.

edit on 30-3-2014 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2014 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.
I believe you meant TWA Flight 800.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

I did mean 800. Sorry about that.

I just remembered another good tidbit. He said there is an island off Long Island where they make chemical warfare stuff. He talked a lot about that (for him). I hadn't heard about that...an island off Long Island? But he was adamant.

And he also talked about the secret base in Australia for a bit--how secretive it is and how he knows people that have been there. Big facility, very sophisticated.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Thanks for sharing what your friend shared with you. I find in reading some of these types of stories, there is always a bit of truth between the glasses of wine. I like that you honored his wanting to keep some of his secrets.

Maybe, as time goes on, he'll feel more comfortable spilling the beans, so to speak.

Des

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Is it Montauk ?
Let me look into it BRB.

edit on 30-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Plum Island comes to mind.
www.damnedct.com...

If you're not familiar with Plum Island, it is an 840-acre island just off of the north fork of Long Island, less than a dozen miles across Long Island Sound...in 1952, it was taken over by U.S. Army Chemical Corps

edit on 30-3-2014 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Great story! Be careful spreading what he tells you, he might not like it very much that you're telling all of us. But glad you shared. Sounds like he kept his wit together and dodged some of your questions. Keep picking his brain and learn from whatever he says. Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Try Block island...I found a story about chem warfare site there on Google
Sorry my tab will not link...

I typed in Block Island chemical warfare.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I think it is called Plum Island.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

tanda7

Plum Island comes to mind.
www.damnedct.com...

BINGO! Good find. Animal disease center on that island! On Google maps just click on it and read reviews!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Probably Plum Island.

There is a disease lab there, but it is a government controlled island so who knows.

Good read. I would definitely go and visit more often.
edit on 30-3-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Definitely keep us in the loop and a star n flag for you......

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Well, apparently there is a lot more going on there than meets the eye.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Looks as if he site is quite active. considering the satellite photos show ferry's and cars at the facility.
So the rabbit hole goes deeper....

Glad this was brought up!

Star and flagged!
Reading some of this......sick to my stomach.
((( grabbing my dogs and holding tightly ))))

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Do we have any recent history of chemical warfare being made in the US? Wondering if anyone would be surprised. Weird its being done on an island so close to the US

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Per an article dated in 2013. The Gov. Was putting the island up for sale.
2011 an article by skeptoid..( is that an ATS member?)
I wish I could link you.

I typed in Plumb island chemical lab. Google.

Yes apparently Lyme disease ( via ticks ) and avian flu....genetic animal testing.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I would also like to add.

Be careful of your surroundings when you visit.

Now that you spilled the beans on the old interwebs, big brother doesn't like it when people in the know talk.

Call me paranoid but "they" know who you are and if you bug him too much it might cause problems.

Just sayin be careful.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Well, he didn't really say much. Saw some cool planes at Area 51. No UFO's. Thought I was nuts for thinking they were real. Has a pilot friend who doesn't think the Malaysian plane crashed--but who does? Said something about chemical warfare on an island somewhere, but didn't really know much about it. Read it somewhere. He really wasn't high up enough to be much of a threat.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Plum Island....

The Fort was later reactivated and assigned to the Army Chemical Corps. ... the construction of the NBAF, if it were decided that NBAF would be built elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

He also said Buzz Aldrin is like a fruit loop. I brought up Buzz as a way to show that even astronauts say there are UFO's and he said that Buzz is now off his rocker. I guess there is a general consensus about Buzz out there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join