It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and USA Agree On Ukraine!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
This makes 4 wars avoided by Obama. Despite the hysterical online rumors and fear once again the Obama administration avoids a war. Like Syria, Iran, Egypt and now Ukraine.

What gives?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Last but not least it's possible you have a poor education

Dam the 21st century

Oh, the irony...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

lightedhype
reply to post by AnteBellum

Sounds to me as if you are alluding to the Ukraine still having left over nuclear weapons from the soviet era??

I could be wrong, if not, I've always thought that was plausible. If that is the case, I honestly would much rather have nuclear weapons in Ukraine be under the control of the Russians rather than the new folks in charge in Kiev thats for sure.

I'm shaking my head so much it's nearly come off! Your comments are typical of so much ignornace here on ATS about this situation.

There are no nukes in the Ukraine. In 1996 the Ukraine, USA , UK and Russia signed the Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances which meant that Russia, US and UK would respect the integrity of the soveriegn state of the Ukraine (including CRIMEA) in return for the disarming of all Ukriane's nuclear stockpile (there were also security assurances from France and China by the way !!!!). Ukraine was officially non nuclear since june 2 1996.
The following is in writing and signed by Russia, UK and US :

Russia, the UK and the USA undertake to respect Ukraine's borders in accordance with the principles of the 1975 CSCE Final Act, to abstain from the use or threat of force against Ukraine, to support Ukraine where an attempt is made to place pressure on it by economic coercion, and to bring any incident of aggression by a nuclear power before the UN Security Council.

This is why the Russia is in the wrong and why this situation is far from over. Russia cannot get away with breaking treaties involving nukes. Jesus H where the hell would we all be if countries could tear up agreements involving nukes when they feel like it. That would lead to WWIII. What would be the point in any talks between anybody anwyhere on anything if countries can just ignore them.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

That is the question now isn't it!

There is something housed there, I don't know what or where, but it is selectively known in the industry.
Certain factions like the USA, Europe and China are using the so called media to manipulate the focus while they are trying to come up with a plan. Do you think after all these years Russian Nationalism is the driving force here, money, territory, etc. Russia needs none of this given its entrenchment into the global system, they are too big to let fail. We are all dependent on each other now, it's been that way for years, remember the NWO that everyone was worried about? It wasn't some nefarious plot to take over the world, just the natural byproduct of connectivity and globalization. And while we all laugh watching the news at ridiculously pointless sanctions given back and forth or the threat of war, the real story gets swept under the carpet, yet again.

OP I would like to answer the post fully but please excuse I am in no way trying to throw your thread with this:
clay2 baraka, as for the 'alien agenda' in my postscript. I would love to talk but it would take too long and I will not post a thread for they are treated differently in which would compromise my warm comfy blanket of anonymity. But I will allude that they are here, I think you know this already though. The problem is nobody knows why, not even the ones that have the privilege to coexist with them, pilfering there tech when ever possible to limited success. They are not evil, but in the same sense they see us as we see rats in a lab. It started long ago and carved a path through the ages from Sumeria, Egypt, Vatican, Germany, Russia, USA who ever 'looked like' they held the most influence or happened upon an event. Treaties made are always, you(etb) can stay here, we(us) can try to steal from you(etb) and you(etb) can do whatever you(etb) want because we(us) are like worms in comparison. Some have tried to fight them but they always seem to die somehow. . . I think you know how it will end.
edit on 3/31/2014 by AnteBellum because: I had to shoot something, again. lol

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

woodwardjnr

Who were the protesters in Egypt's Tahrir Square? Who took over the reigns of power in the democratic election? Then who replaced them in a military coup?

Who were we told was fighting against Assad in Syria? The FSA. Who made up the FSA and who was funding them?

A few photos don't represent the reality on the ground.
edit on 31-3-2014 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

You mean who we're the millions peacefully protesting in Tahrir square?

Peaceful protesters asking for to the western freidly Egyptian government to step down... That's there right to protest and be unhappy with a failing government but you didn't see the west annexing part of Egypt? In fact 100% of western countries asked the Egyptian PM to "step down" to avoid bloodshed, wouldn't it of been nice had putler asked of that in Syria?

Syria...

Another exactly the same identical in every way protest

Only this time they wanted the ruling minority out of office, the country is majority Sunni 90% sunni... 90% of Assads government were Shiite

And who funded the SFA? The Saudis Qatar and other regional Sunni states, but this Is no secrete

And who told Assad not to step down and to tar the protesters as terrorists in fear of losing his influence in the region?

Putler did off course, and now we have over 150,000 cilivilans dead

This is the difference between East and West and a desperate twisted little man
edit on 31-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I'm not denying the vast majority in Ukraine probably want to move closer to the west, I don't know I've never been there. It seems like a complicated situation. Still, a coup has taken place and a democratically elected government removed by the most active and violent of demonstrators, with evidence to suggest them being far right fascists. Now the west has not really mentioned the fact it is an illegitimate government in Kiev, yet are going mad over the election that took place in Crimea.

I just find it all a little hypocritical considering the west's flouting and ignorance of international law in the last decade.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
All world leaders are buds behind the scenes. They are working with Bilderberg and the world is a stage, a massive global coup to deceive, divide and conquer humanity. If there's a time to do it, the time is now that we need to stand up, and, using this as an example, show how there needs to be a global revolution across all nations against Bilderberg, and it needs to happen sooner rather than later.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Skymon612
This makes 4 wars avoided by Obama. Despite the hysterical online rumors and fear once again the Obama administration avoids a war. Like Syria, Iran, Egypt and now Ukraine.

What gives?

Not only that Obama also brought US troops home from Iraq and ending 2014 from Afghanistan. He is a smart guy who strives for peace not war. Lot more issues to solve at home.

McCain wanted US troops to stay in Iraq and Afghanistan for next 100 years. Crackpot Warmonger !!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Why does west induce SHOCK HITS on the systems of other countries? End result is more suffering and chaos for general vulnerable people.

West should try SHOCK HITS for its own problems first like Debt, Families breaking apart, Drug use etc.

Don't throw others into shock and watch them suffer........that is EVILNESS !!

Slow and steady ways are more long term and smooth ways of transitions.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

ken10
"Russia and USA Agree On Ukraine"

Shouldn't it be Russia and EUROPE agree on Ukraine !!!

Just more evidence of American interference in other countries.

No it should be Russia and Ukraine

But since the US is speaking on behalf of the bullied Ukraine after begging for international help and Russia has walked all over Ukraine breaking Lots of international rules and laws, the US is standing/speaking with/ on behalf of Ukraine and the international community against the disgruntled Russia aggressors

This is " only" mistakable unless you haven't been watching the worlds MSM outlets and or have an agenda

Last but not least it's possible you have a poor education

Dam the 21st century
edit on 30-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

Ah, the One has spoken...............that would be the One of the One in Four !....I'll let you dwell on that.

And No, I do not have an agenda, The West lead by the US instigated a coup in Ukraine, this is fact, and if you fail to admit that then it is clear that you are the one with the agenda.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join