It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Flushes the US Dollar: Russia’s Gold Ruble Payments System Delinked from Dollar

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I hope this source proves to be true, I really do

A new western backed currency to dwarf the BRICS after the collapse of the dollar would be much welcomed

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Elliot
reply to post by crazyewok

If Mr O had walked up to Mr P and hit him wouldn't we expect Mr P to take his attacker in an head lock and take him to the ground? Just self defence really.

if mr.o was to punch mr.p in the face, mr.p would beat mr.o to a bloody pulp. no doubt about it.
while his fps( russias' secret service counter parts) guys are in the back chanting,

Moма указанный стучать из.

in english moma said knock you out. translation may not be right i used google

mr.o couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper sack.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It seems to me that if this story is true, this is what happens when one country elects a president with an actual degree in economics, someone who has studied and understands how his country works and what hasn't worked, while the other country elects a president who has spent millions of dollars to keep his educational and personal background records sealed to the public and whose only job experience is that of "community organizer." Vlad seems to have a pretty fair understanding of the workings of reality while Barry understands the workings of the illegal drug cartels from which he bought/buys his product.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
One toilet paper currency being flushed by another.
How underwhelming is this?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Iraq, Libya and Syria where about to move from the the US dollar to trade only with a gold backed currency and just look what happend to them, I just hope Putin can pull this of because all this American speculating has gotten out of control.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

diggindirt
while the other country elects a president who has spent millions of dollars to keep his educational and personal background records sealed to the public

So where is your evidence Putin did this? As we all know Obama did not do this!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

AzureSky
reply to post by MALBOSIA

Agreed, Harper is a puppet.
Nobody likes him, and im amazed we haven't just ousted him. Guess thats just our canadian ways getting in the way.
He has destroyed what it means to be canadian,
Hopefully he doesn't bring the wrath of russia down on us with his big mouth and inflated ego

Anyway, If this is true then it wont be long before the failing economy will push us into a frenzy and we will demand a change. I think its almost common knowledge now that the banking system here is a scam. And if its not then i guess it will be up to us to teach people about it when the time comes.

Change is coming. Very fast. Its exciting.
edit on 30/3/14 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

Are you for real? Half your post is simply wrong, while the other is complete hogwash. Please attend more of grade 10 economics before spouting off against our sound economy and world envied banking system.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Watchfull

Rothschild must be pissed. Oh and the fourth dimensional Reptilian Aliens really running the show, must becompletely bananas?

edit on 30-3-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

diggindirt
while the other country elects a president who has spent millions of dollars to keep his educational and personal background records sealed to the public

hellobruce
So where is your evidence Putin did this? As we all know Obama did not do this!

Unless.....

Obama and Putin are in league (they have a lot in common you know).

There are many strong global banking influences at work.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Funny thing is in this thread is everybody's laughing at Putin threatening over dumping the petro dollar

But nobody's weighing up how nearly everywhere else on the world especially China and Russia will be hit far worst

Whose going to force the US to pay its debt?

Whose economy relies on the debt ?

Whose Russia goi g to sell its has and oil to which we all know is Russia's equivalent of the petro dollar propping it up?

It won't be all ice cream and jelly

It'll be absolute kaos, I really hope you are all truly prepared to defend your family's

edit on 30-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

MALBOSIA
reply to post by AzureSky

THAT'S THE ONE. Thank you my friend!! I am going to watch that one again right now with my lunch.

I tried that and got so dang mad I lost my appetite for anything but bankers heads.....

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

TritonTaranis
I hope this source proves to be true, I really do

A new western backed currency to dwarf the BRICS after the collapse of the dollar would be much welcomed

No one will back you up,

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

As we all know Obama did not do this!

all
ôl/Submit
predeterminer, determiner, & pronoun
used to refer to the whole quantity or extent of a particular group or thing.
"all the people I met"
synonyms: everyone, everybody, each person, every person More
each one, the sum, the total, the whole lot
everything, every part, the whole amount, the (whole) lot, the entirety
antonyms: none, nobody, nothing
any whatever.

I'd say you are inaccurate in your assertion of "all" because I most certainly don't know it, and it would seem from the replies of others that they don't know it either.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Cynic
One toilet paper currency being flushed by another.
How underwhelming is this?

The difference being that the rubel and yuen can be backed by actual physical gold.

Something the other toilet paper currency cannot.

BRICS has been patiently waiting for this checkmate move for a very long time now whilst amassing vast amounts of gold in preparation for it.

Whether the OP's link is legit or not, this move will take place at some point in the near future, it's only a matter of when.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

crazyewok
No one Invades Russia if they have any brain cells....no one....
edit on 30-3-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

what are you, simple?

America can!
America's invincible, undefeatable. They are the most technologically advanced killing machine since the 30's!
You must be some kind of anti-american communist Putin lover!

USA USA!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Good for them, this will just go to show all the putin/russian naysayers how foolish they are, when it comes to be seen that US is the tiny sitting duck, with holes in its flotation systems, but quaking strong still at a big brown bear who is laughing.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

buster2010

MALBOSIA

crazyewok

Elliot
Hmmm. Didn't Mr Sadam Hussain stop selling oil using the petrodollar?

Don't think Mr Putin will be so easy to remove from power somehow.

All 'good things' must come to an end...........

As the Chinese say, 'May you live in interesting times.'

No one Invades Russia if they have any brain cells....no one....
edit on 30-3-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

I fully agree. Not even because occupations of foreign lands NEVER lasts, it is because Russians are Russians and their "Motherland" is a belief among them that will out spirit any religion, government or monetary system. They are similar to Canadians but more ancient and unburdened with pleasantries. I think it has to do with living above the 49th parallel. If you don't, you won't understand.

I wish Canada and Russia would team up. The rest of the world requires hand-outs to survive and should be placed according in order.

Seeing how much Canada relies on America for it's economy this will never happen. If America were to stop buying Canada's oil how long do you think it would take before Canada's economy would collapse?

It's a myth, Canada does not need to sell anything to anyone. We have a fully integrated economy that can produce anything the colony needs. So what, the Bank of Canada is owned and controlled by Goldman Sachs and the IMF, shut it down, hang the traitors (the political ones in parliament as well, after a trial of course) and let's start printing our own bloody money without interest attached to it. Now there would be a plan, eh? Wouldn't it be nice to see personal income tax reduced by the amount of federal income tax because we no longer have to pay the bankster extortionists?

We should have been done with this BS years ago, before Trudeau, Mulroney and Harper sold our asses for song.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

could be difficult ... couse most of europ"s gold reserves are in the USA to support the dollar....
i don"t say its blackmail... but???????

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
And then China comes on board, and then the other BRICS countries, and then nothing happens because after the country that alone accounts for 1/4 of the world's GDP stops doing business with them, they all collapse in a torrent of poverty and slip back into pre-Industrial poverty.

Oh wait, that's already happening in some of them.

They may own our debt, but we own the stuff that their economies make. Inflation will take care of the debt they dump; no amount of finagling will magically fix 20-40% reductions in their trade markets.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
There is a lot of hot air that comes out when you open the oven...

But it would seem, in this instance with the lack in reputable sources, that there is no Bread being baked in there... and that's all it really is... just a lot of hot air...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join