It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JP Morgan Top Bankruptcy Lawyer Killed In Hit and Run

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
And another one bites the dust.I think, statisticly cleaning Shark tanks, Deuce Bigelow style is a safer career choice. I know just another coincidence LOL
www.trunews.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Commercial Bank Bankruptcy & Workout
Joseph Giampapa, SVP and Associate General Counsel

RIP!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Accident, right, figures if it's true that JPMorgan Chase Bets $10.4 billion on the early death of bankers. wallstreetonparade.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
My only question is how a Hit-n-Run can take place and then no arrest be made, when it was the driver who called the accident in?

Dublin Cyclist Killed During Biking Trip In Miami County

Joseph Giampapa was riding alone on Troy-Sidney Road when he was struck by a car at about 11:08 a.m. Saturday morning.

The driver of the car called 911 and Miami County Sheriff deputies responded to the scene. Giampapa was found lying in the driveway of a home located in the 6500 block of Troy-Sidney Road in Springcreek Township.

No charges have been filed at this time.

The crash remains under investigation.

Oh wait... did you say JP Morgan Attorney? Nevermind...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Probably nothing to this but who remembers "Drake". Is this not the justice he spoke of? Maybe nothing but sure seems like the game plan that was proposed.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Helious
Probably nothing to this but who remembers "Drake". Is this not the justice he spoke of? Maybe nothing but sure seems like the game plan that was proposed.

Well put Helious, and were you referring to that large fellow from Boston Law: Robert?
None the less a star for the stimulus.
He did a great Durant in that Darkman series. Somewhere near the beginning of the
second flick were words to live by...
"After all-- paranoia is the ultimate awareness." I knew there was a reason I loved this place. Since I'm a lifelong glass wearer and wierdo too close to Cook County, I'm going to devise some clip-on side mirrors for my Givanchis. Downside, they're going to have to hang out like the fenders on Bigfoot to clear MY Dumbos...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Thanks for the redirect 13th.. beat me to it. F&S for sure, this is getting obvious now.
150 feet like I said before, and who called it in? No trace? WaytaGO NSA.
Oh well, I guess our convos about politics are more important than prosecuting people who are getting away with trillions and tying up a few loose ends...
Is it me or does it seem, as I said elsewhere, like the more obvious the closer to finale?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the existing thread above. Closed.

top topics

join