It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rocks, gems, and you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
ok, so ive had a fascination with rocks and such lately, and ive come to a conclusion that at times god may be talking to us through rocks,

it may seem weird, but i believe there is much more to stones, than meets the eye, an almost endless stream of story is written within stone, and it is up to an individual to interpret these messages.

ever since ive been collecting rocks, ive had some personal divine interventions, and it really has helped me, some instances involved me giving away stones, some keeping, some destroying, and even some placing in strategic places

if you have your own religious experiences with stones, please post here

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Onyxzyv

Crystals resonate with our magnetic fields, (as you know all living things have a faint magnetic field).

This is how healing crystals work, this is something my step-mother is massively into and I completely agree that they do have effects on the body and mind.

If you wish to believe it is God, then that is completely your choice. My view is that it helps ease electrical pulses through the body and mind and can help you achieve deep states in the sub-concious.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

i agree with the healing properties you are talking about, my point was i believe that the forces that created both us and stone, may have some inner deeper spiratual meaning other than just simply having a stone, or building with them as a blunt force,

almost as if there are secrets that can be discovered if you find certain stones, and interact with them in a certain way, ive yet to actually define what it means exactly but i think its worth dabbling into in one's free time

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Onyxzyv

Here is a good site that gives descriptions of the healing properties of gemstones and crystals.

www.crystalinks.com...

Des

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Onyxzyv

It is not just stones - it is everything. All images are the image of a concept that God is trying to show us. By image I mean anything sensed, be it a feeling of touch, sight, sound, taste, emotional feeling, etc...

This is who Jesus truly is. He is logos - our shepherd - our guide to Father's concepts - the body of Father's concepts. Just as these words are the image, or body, of my awareness, which I give to you to see my awareness / concept, so too is Jesus to Yahweh - those rocks to Father's concepts.

So, try to think of what those rocks would mean to God, knowing that God doesn't just doodle out images - that all of them mean something; and that they are the body of an understanding - a lesson.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I can't say if rocks and stones let God speak thru them, but the most intelligent man the Earth has seen, Nicolas Tesla, also thought that what we call "inanimate matter" was alive and conscious.

That's good enough for me.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

one thing i have to state about rocks, i believe that yes in cases god may love for us to be healed by rocks, but at the same time if we mindlessly try to abuse them they can have the reverse effects and actually harm yourself, really the tools god gives us should be respected instead of abused

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Onyxzyv

I don't have any experiences to report, but I do have a certain affinity toward amethyst, lapis lazuli and moldavite. I used to work with semi-precious minerals and gems and probably gave more jewelry pieces away than sold them. I think some minerals "feel" positive to me, so I like to have them around me. That's the limit of my personal experiences; I don't think it's outlandish that certain minerals could be used to assist a person it communion with God or the Is. I say whatever works for you, use it and treasure it.

new topics

top topics

join