It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyers Say FBI Wanted Marathon Suspect as Informant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Lawyers for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, accused of planting one of the bombs at last year's Boston Marathon, said Friday that repeated contacts by the FBI were among "precipitating events" leading up to the bombings.

In court documents filed Friday, defense lawyers asked the judge overseeing the case for an order requiring the government to turn over all records of the FBI's contacts with Tsarnaev's older brother, Tamerlan. He was interviewed by FBI agents in response to a concern expressed by the Russian government that he might become radicalized.

Lawyers Say FBI Wanted Marathon Suspect as Informant

Nice to see this info come out on MSM. I did a search, saw nothing, and hope this is the right place for this post.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TommyG

I don't see how any abuse from the FBI provides any excuse for them to do what they did or that being 19 could attribute any less responsibility than being 26.
edit on 29-3-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TommyG

I don't see how calling th ekid after the Russians asked them to (pretty much) constitutes abuse in any way shape manner or form, also if they wanted him as an informant, that doesn't justify placing bombs anywhere, sorry this is a STUPID defense....

I'm sometimes wondering where some lawyers get their degrees from..

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Nonetheless, the defense lawyers say they believe that Tamerlan misinterpreted the visits by the FBI as pressure, increasing his paranoia and distress.

www.nbcnews.com...
here you go
its from the link in the OP

funny for that other fella, Todashev contackt with the fbi wound him up dead
but that type of stuff wouldn't make a poster at ATS paranoid...nawwww

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Danbones

Nonetheless, the defense lawyers say they believe that Tamerlan misinterpreted the visits by the FBI as pressure, increasing his paranoia and distress.

www.nbcnews.com...
here you go
its from the link in the OP

funny for that other fella, Todashev contackt with the fbi wound him up dead
but that type of stuff wouldn't make a poster at ATS paranoid...nawwww

Now that was suspicious, I was watching the committee hearings on c-span when the FBI director feigned ignorance about him.

The story went through an evolution from knife wielding attacker subdued by unsuspecting innocent agents to shot in the back of the head while in custody. Not to mention the CIA connection to their father so, I am with you on that but, I have no reason to believe that these two did not commit the bombing.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It was clear to me when the fbi pretended to not know the brothers, that they knew much much more about the whole event. Todashev being executed was the icing on the cake.= false flag!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
SUNIL TRIPATHI's disappearance/murder exposes it was a false flag and FBI/CIA agent(s) silenced him when he confronted the Tsarnaev brothers that they were being set up.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

So you don't see any connection between this case and every other time a bomb plot has involved a suspected being instigated and supplied with real or dummy explosives by FBI agents?

And they didn't do it anyway. The private security mercs were clearly seen with the same backpacks as the shredded one shown as evidence, and you can clearly see one of them dropping his backpack somewhere moments before the explosion. There's thousands of posts on this on ATS, and this stuff was figured out before any elaborate story on the brothers came out.

The brothers were told to go to the marathon by FBI agents. Then the bomb goes off and they are seen in pictures running from the scene. They knew they were set up so they tried to hide. Then the police put them up in the media as the evil terrorists and the whole city was shut down in a police state fervour. Police found them and executed the older brother and maimed the other. Then the only other guy connected with the brothers well enough to expose their FBI connections was interrogated by FBI then executed.

How's that for conspiracy? Sounds better than the official story that sent the American public into a state of fear over pressure cookers.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This is sounding more and more like a classic FBI entrapment case gone horribly wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if they (the FBI) even supplied the bombs.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Isn't is kind of strange that all the best "patsies" in the world, are connected with law enforcement agencies...

Tamerlan - pursued by FBI to be informant, maybe even was.

Lee H. Oswald - FBI informant. We al know what he DIDN'T do.

Two accused of tryng to bomb the Sears Tower - Paid informants of the FBI, who gave them a huge amount of money prior to the business.

Two of the Madrid train bombers - Paid informants of the Guardia Civil.

Michael Abdebolajo - Released from a kenyan jail by MI5 and then they tried to recruit him, then he beheaded Lee Rigby.

Terry Norman FBI informant and the man who's four .38 shots caused the Kent State massacre.

Roger Moore FBI informant and the man who gave Timothy Mcveigh the explosives and blasting caps for Oklahoma.

And in the non conspirational sense - FBI allowed informants to commit 5600 crimes..

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

greencmp
reply to post by TommyG

I don't see how any abuse from the FBI provides any excuse for them to do what they did or that being 19 could attribute any less responsibility than being 26.

You may be missing the point.

Here read the bottom part of this page and then do some follow up.
thecelestialconvergence.blogspot.com... _recent

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Vovin

So you don't see any connection between this case and every other time a bomb plot has involved a suspected being instigated and supplied with real or dummy explosives by FBI agents?

And they didn't do it anyway. The private security mercs were clearly seen with the same backpacks as the shredded one shown as evidence, and you can clearly see one of them dropping his backpack somewhere moments before the explosion. There's thousands of posts on this on ATS, and this stuff was figured out before any elaborate story on the brothers came out.

The brothers were told to go to the marathon by FBI agents. Then the bomb goes off and they are seen in pictures running from the scene. They knew they were set up so they tried to hide. Then the police put them up in the media as the evil terrorists and the whole city was shut down in a police state fervour. Police found them and executed the older brother and maimed the other. Then the only other guy connected with the brothers well enough to expose their FBI connections was interrogated by FBI then executed.

How's that for conspiracy? Sounds better than the official story that sent the American public into a state of fear over pressure cookers.

No, I certainly do see the connection. The first WTC bomb has been proven to have been made by the FBI but, again, that doesn't mean that those who deployed it weren't guilty. It just means that the FBI was complicit, not that Islamists such as "The Joker" are innocent.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Bone75
This is sounding more and more like a classic FBI entrapment case gone horribly wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if they (the FBI) even supplied the bombs.

Yes, precisely, incompetent agents casually endangering citizens for a stronger legal case in order to prosecute an act of war as if it were a simple crime.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TommyG

The FBI was asking for the public to help ID the 2 suspects when they already knew who they were. The FBI was lying to the public about not knowing who these 2 guys were, they knew and had been seeking them out since 2011.

FBI: Help Us ID Boston Suspects

The man identified as Suspect 2 was seen setting down a backpack at the site of the second explosion "within minutes" of the blasts that killed three people and wounded nearly 180, said Special Agent Rick DesLauriers, the head of the FBI's Boston office. He was wearing a light-colored hooded sweatshirt, a black jacket and a white baseball cap turned backward.

In particular, DesLauriers asked for help from anyone standing in front of the Forum restaurant, where the second bombing happened.

"Somebody out there knows these individuals as friends, neighbors, co-workers or family members of the suspects," DesLauriers said. "And though it may be difficult, the nation is counting on those with information to come forward and provide it to us."

Apparently, the FBI knew, imagine that!
I would not be surprised if the FBI was in on the bombings.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TommyG

In these cases, the truth is often difficult to uncover.

But there seems to be a new trend emerging.

In the past, the government would simply claim "State secrets privilege" and that would be the end of any so called trial.

Now, they just go forward with the prosecutions despite repeated instances of setting up the very terror plots which they claim to be stopping.

My "favorite" instance has to be the case of the Newburgh Four.

Judge Colleen McMahon:

"Only the government could have made a terrorist out of Mr Cromitie, a man whose buffoonery is positively Shakespearean in its scope," she said in court.

She added: "I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that there would have been no crime here except the government instigated it, planned it and brought it to fruition."

edit on 29-3-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Jennyfrenzy
I would not be surprised if the FBI was in on the bombings.

Why not...they knew about the Oklahoma bombing..The guy who gave McVeigh the explosives and the blasting caps was an FBI informant.

So, why didn't they stop them ???

Answer - Because the threat of domestic terrorism has to be as great as that from outside.

Manufactured terrorism

Its 1984 in it's purest essence - Big Brother (the patriot act and homeland security) is watching you. Its all for your own good, the Ministry Of Truth tell us so every day with newspeak.
edit on PM6Sat20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

gladtobehere
reply to post by TommyG

In these cases, the truth is often difficult to uncover.

But there seems to be a new trend emerging.

In the past, the government would simply claim "State secrets privilege" and that would be the end of any so called trial.

Now, they just go forward with the prosecutions despite repeated instances of setting up the very terror plots which they claim to be stopping.

My "favorite" instance has to be the case of the Newburgh Four.

Judge Colleen McMahon:

"Only the government could have made a terrorist out of Mr Cromitie, a man whose buffoonery is positively Shakespearean in its scope," she said in court.

She added: "I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that there would have been no crime here except the government instigated it, planned it and brought it to fruition."

edit on 29-3-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

We really aren't that far apart near as I can tell with respect to the distrust of the agencies charged with our protection.

I simply draw the different and infinitely more likely conclusion, that government is inept at everything it attempts but, typically, is ultimately partially successful after committing orders of magnitude greater resources than originally anticipated.

Since a military is an extension of diplomacy, what private organization could we tolerate to have a head of state, diplomats, territory and an effective standing army?

In matters of marshall responsibility and war, we have no choice but to entrust the state (however much we all cringe at the potential for misuse and abuse) simply because it is one of the things that a government (or a people) should not privatize.

Incidentally, this same sense of caution should permeate our attitude toward civilian government as well.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

greencmp

Since a military is an extension of diplomacy, what private organization could we tolerate to have a head of state, diplomats, territory and an effective standing army?

In matters of marshall responsibility and war, we have no choice but to entrust the state (however much we all cringe at the potential for misuse and abuse) simply because it is one of the things that a government (or a people) should not privatize.

Incidentally, this same sense of caution should permeate our attitude toward civilian government as well.

War, governments, the military, political entities, private corporations are all the same people driven by profit in blood, lies and lives.

There is no real division between the private sector and government. Ever heard of the military/industrial complex?

The conspiracy is so vast it boggles the imagination!! William Bramley's "The GOds of Eden" is a good place to start for an inkling of the rabbit hole.
edit on 29-3-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have people now attacking me because of the knowledge i have gained about my situation because of ats. There trying to get me to stop digging for information. All i can say is the net and this ats. Is surly bugging the elites the # out. And they dont want me posting on here. Or telling others to read it. There basicly starting a campaign to get people around me to think ats is bs lol. And me. Lots of hidden truth on ats.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have people now attacking me because of the knowledge i have gained about my situation because of ats. There trying to get me to stop digging for information. All i can say is the net and this ats. Is surly bugging the elites the # out. And they dont want me posting on here. Or telling others to read it. There basicly starting a campaign to get people around me to think ats is bs lol. And me. Lots of hidden truth on ats.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join