It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Attack on Day Care in Kabul Leads to Fatal Mistake for the Taliban

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The veil is such that maybe, yeah, US and NATO bombs kill innocent children, but here, Taliban TARGETED children, specifically.

Quite sad either way.

Either Taliban targeted children, made a mistake and became targets...
... or ...
Taliban targeted children and children died.

Hopefully, the children are told the truth and are allowed to form their own conclusions.

intrptr
reply to post by LadySkadi

and is this your response - diversion really - when you can't defend those you're trying to defend? It's overplayed…

Who are you defending? What do you tell all the dead people in the ME because of US and NATO bombs? What about their children? I would say any opinion I might have is underplayed compared to that, yes

But you go ahead and defend those that keep crying "for the children". See thru that veil yet?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

oh wow, a George Carlin video....after defending kid killers, because the US is evil....Joy

please.

You are talking to someone who grew up watching Carlin. He wouldnt appreciate being used to defend armed dogmatic maniacs intent on being the worlds next kid killers.

I will just say that again. Kid killers.

....and this is why I can not tolerate liberals the same way I used to not tolerate conservatives. In fact the whole "awakened" crowd is really starting to piss me off.

hit the bricks and get back to the real world.

edit on 3 28 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

(post by crucified removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

do you forget who the taliban are, the ones who beat women, shoot young schools girls in the head.

Is that your main stream media response to why the American Military invaded their whole damn country? How is that better compared to all their "problems", again?

Weak response... Instead of making blame comments how about you actually provide evidence that supports your response to what was stated?

I get sick and tired of people attacking anything when they cant refute the facts. What's ironic is this type of conversation would never be tolerated by the Taliban.

The US went into Afghanistan because the Taliban refused to turn Bin Laden over to the US. Before you go down the typical BS response of they offered to turn him over - NO they did not. They wanted the US to provide evidence AND would only turn Bin Laden over to a 3rd party nation for the trial.

The Taliban were given many times where they could have distanced themselves from bin Laden and instead they chose to protect Bin Laden.

Will there be civilian casualties during war? Absolutely.
When it come to death of civilians though the argument some put together towards the US is nothing more than ignorance wrapped in propaganda. Tell me, why does the Taliban / Islamic extremists think its ok to kill / beat / main women and children?

If these cowards were so manly, then why do they intentionally hide behind women and children? Why is it ok for those godless cowards to randomly beat / kill / maim / murder civilians / women / children then throw a fit when they hide behind them while attacking allied forces?

If you are going to use a school to store weapons and you use that location to attack other groups then you are the ones responsible for the ensuing death toll, not the attacking force. Maybe the godless cowards / Islamic extremist's should try reading books instead of burning them?

Maybe if they spent more time working on education for all instead of denouncing the great Satan they might actually understand this is no longer the 9th century.

They might.... might... just understand how cowardly it is to go after children. So long as the Taliban / Extremists continue to behave like mindless automatons drunk on false edicts from "religious" cowards, they will be stuck in the 9th century and will never understand that 9th century mentality has absolutely no place in the 21st century.

So save your this is what Americans have done bs excuse... The Taliban / Extremists Islam has been murdering women and children long before the US ever came into existence and people like you have done all you can to justify their behavior.

Please join the rest of the civilized world here in the 21st century would you please... The same invitation goes towards Islam... Stop allowing these idiots to hijack your religion and use it in a manner that rivals Hitler's atrocities.

No more...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Please join the rest of the civilized world here in the 21st century would you please... The same invitation goes towards Islam... Stop allowing these idiots to hijack your religion and use it in a manner that rivals Hitler's atrocities.

I would give you an applause if I could.

Best response to crazy defence of murderous malfeasance by a certain school of thought. I also agree with you that it is the responsibility of every people to keep an eye on themselves and correct any dangerous behavior they may be enabling out of consideration to their neighbors and the world community.

You win the internet, as they say.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

after defending kid killers…

Riiight. And… where are the bodies?

See how you grew that tale? From an article that said, attacked a compound, to attacked a day care, to just "kid killers"…

Is that how you would convict anyone? Just keep leaping ahead of any questions to the next level of accusation?

Do you hear the sounds of a mob? They just yell and run thru the night with torches, looking for victims. Their logic is on par with throwing witches in water to see if they float or not.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

The US went into Afghanistan because the Taliban refused to turn Bin Laden over to the US.

"Went into". You make it sound so… nice. I "went into" the store.

Its always some guy, huh? The reason for conquering nations? Aren't you tired of fostering that reason? Its Saddam and sons… No wait, its Qaddafi, ooh no wait, its Assad. And lil Kim and big UBL.

And lets see. There must be others Morsi, The Ayatollah, Milsovich. Always bad presidents, huh? Damn them leaders of other countries anyway. How dare they…

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

intrptr

do you forget who the taliban are, the ones who beat women, shoot young schools girls in the head.

Is that your main stream media response to why the American Military invaded their whole damn country? How is that better compared to all their "problems", again?

Is that your main stream media response to why the American Military invaded

man your a few bricks shy of a load arent you.
these are documented facts, sworn to by survivors of their brutality, people that they didn't manage to kill try as hard as they could and wittiness to it, and they themselves brag about.

and make no mistake about it i know why the war on terror is being fought. but hey so long as a few backward a@@ goat herding, evil serial killing sociopath bastards are taken down. it makes a it little easier to live with.

their whole damn country?

it's not the damn taliban's country, it is the afghan peoples country, most of which are not members of a group called the taliban.

How is that better compared to all their "problems", again?

it's better because five dead taliban is five less sh@@bags, that peace loving folks ant got to worry about. yes it's sad that civilians get killed, but that's the coward's fault they hide among them. and the civilians get caught in the cross fire. the UN-authorised, NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) don't target the civilians like they do.so if your not a self hating U.S. citizen, chances are your government went in or at least supported it.

and here is my true response,

ding dong, five wicked Taliban are dead,
ding dong, hope they were all shot in the head.
Yes, let the joyous news be spread, that five old evil wicked backward a@@ taliban are dead!

while doing my best Munchkin jig and three

no sympathy, no respect for backward a@@ scumbags killers like the taliban.
edit on 29-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Oh, I am so truly shocked. Forgive me.
Intended kid killers.

They really didnt earn that distinction yet. I can see where you would be caught up on that.

Your entire argument is not only valid now, it is correct. Congratulations!

edit on 3 28 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by tadaman

after defending kid killers…

Riiight. And… where are the bodies?

there are no bodies because the dumd sh@@ went to the wrong place. if they would have went to the other door there would have been bodies.

that goes to show you how stupid these folks are. can't even hit the right target, or make a training video, seems like the pressure starting to build on their little pea brains that can only focus on their backward view of what allah wants.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

intrptr

I'm sure they appreciate christianity, its been plaguing them since the Middle Ages. Ever hear of the Crusades?

Ever bother picking up a history book?

1. Christianity existed in the Middle East 600 years before Islam ever came on the scene. So it's more like Muslims have been plaguing Christians since the Dark Ages.
2. Muslims were waging jihad and war against Christians since 632. By contrast, the First Crusade did not even start until 1096. The Crusades were a response to the repeated hostility, raids, and conquest against Christians by Muslims.

So please, spare me the Crusader argument.

As for the rest of your post, it's not even worth responding to. Yes, NATO forces have bombed and killed thousands of civilians, and I'm sure bombed their share of day cares. However, the difference here is that NATO WASN'T DELIBERATELY TRYING TO BLOW UP KIDS, THEY WERE TARGETING ENEMY FORCES. The Taliban, however, went in with the intention to MURDER CHILDREN for no other reason than they are Christians. Big difference.

Regardless, I am glad these turds in turbans got greased. It is one thing for them to attack military or security forces. That I can understand, and accept as fair game, since it is a war. But attacking children, people you know who are defenseless, who can't fight back.....that is the epitome of inhuman soulless scum.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I am always blown away by the intolerance some people possess. To me it seems like everyone should have some basic sense of tolerance. So in my view, somewhere along the line, a person who was not by any means a "good" person began indoctrinating other people into the ignorance of intolerance, which in turn bred and bred until today there are probably millions of people like this. I mean attacking people because they don't believe in the same religion? Really? And children to boot? Wow. Like I said, I am blown away, astounded really, at the fact that there are such "bad" people in the world in such large numbers.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

Roots of peace......heavily armed......agriculture projects....Afghanistan.

Opium field security force anyone?

Fingers crossed this is a true story.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I hire contractors to fix things, not shoot up my hood. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well. I guess that would depend on what hood you live in.

That maybe true in most hoods, but we are talking about Afghanistan here where it has pretty much turned into the Wild Middle East.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

but hey so long as a few backward a@@ goat herding, evil serial killing sociopath bastards are taken down. it makes a it little easier to live with.

Damn thats some evil picture you paint there. Them damn afghans anyway. Pfft…

Of course they might have a similar view of the US. The ones invading their country. That after 13 years of occupation, rigged elections and aggressive war, that extreme measures are called . By the way there is another election in less than two weeks… My guess is the (afghans) Taliban arent holding out for any change they can believe in either.

In fact they've sworn to disrupt the process as much as possible . At the time of the attack on the "west"-ern "compound" there have been three attacks elsewhere in two days.

Gee after thirteen years we still haven't eradicated the "Afghans" ( I mean Taliban)?

C'mon team!

I thought we were the best? And we can't beat a few hillbilly Mujahideen? I like your dehumanization better…

a few backward a@@ goat herding, evil serial killing sociopath bastards

All that hates going to burn you up, dog.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Ever bother picking up a history book?

Yah, before I learned they are usually written by the victors.

So scratch that version of "History". Geez are we learning yet?

Okay…

So please, spare me the Crusader argument.

See my above comment. Neither of us was there thousands of years ago. I can tell you with a certainty though, that the more time goes by the more corrupted that precious "written" history of yours becomes.

Thats a historical fact.

As for the rest of your post, it's not even worth responding to.

But then you respond anyway, lol.

Lets keep it simple… we occupy their country. Have been for thirteen years now. This makes us the bad guys, regardless of all your contrived excuses that divert from that simple truth.

Since our air and land armadas have "control" the most the people of Afghanisatn can hope to do is attack vulnerable targets in small groups armed with light weapons. This gun battle lasted for four hours I am told? And all the attackers died for their cause?

Shoot, the Americans should be so proud to do the same. They fire back until their ammo runs low all the time calling for air or artillery support.

I don't know who's braver, those that fight face to face and die for their country and what they believe or those foreigners who are paid and actually could give a crap about the country they occupy and everyone in it?

Try asking your average veteran about his time there and what was important to him. I don't mean the super lifers either.

Edit to add: They'll tell you the most important thing to them was their buddies and to get back home.
edit on 29-3-2014 by intrptr because: answered my own question.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think the Taliban need to be gathered up and put on a large island to hold them all and their meagre followers and then towed out to sea and simply left. These men are simply the most disgusting examples of mankind on the earth. For a grown man not to know that it is utterly wrong to kill a child that wants an education is despicable and means their theology is inhuman and sick.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

You are talking to someone who grew up watching Carlin. He wouldn't appreciate being used to defend armed dogmatic maniacs intent on being the worlds next kid killers.

You obviously didn't get his message. According to Sir George, WE are the "armed dogmatic maniacs".

Nice try, though.

Now go back to bombing the world.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

something i think those that support the taliban forget. it's there own fault that the U.S. and britian invaded. they were given the opportunity to hand over bin laden, but wouldn't. said they didn't see enough evidence he and al-qaeda were responsible for the attack.
the taliban did ask him to leave, so they say.

i don't believe this for the simple fact, that one of the four wives of the the main taliban leader at that time mullah omar was bin ladens daughter.

REPORTED TO HAVE FOUR WIVES, ONE OF WHOM IS THE DAUGHTER OF USAMA((BIN LADEN)).

from page 2 of this PDF, Taliban Leadership, Part 1 – Mullah ((Omar)) and the Council of Ministers," November 7, 2001, Confidential, 8 pp. [Excised] ]U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency. Intelligence Information Report (IIR), Cable, "IIR [Excised] Taliban Leadership, Part 1 – Mullah ((Omar)) and the Council of Ministers," November 7, 2001, Confidential, 8 pp. [Excised]

which comes from declassified NSA reports at the George Washington University NSA Archives. dateing from 1998 to 2002
here is the link to all 17 reports in this file. there are more reports about the taliban and bin laden just use the search feature.
The Taliban Biography The Structure and Leadership of the Taliban 1996-2002 Documents Show U.S. Officials Worried Mullah Omar Was Growing Closer to Bin Laden in 1998 National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Book No. 295

it's plain to see that the taliban and omar were protecting bin laden and with him, wanted the the hardline jihadist bs. they even said so when they refused to negotiate, and called for all muslims for jihad.
they were gonna take on a martyr death and defy the great satan and sacrifice themselves and all who oppose them. and fight glorious battles for allah.

which was unnecessary, all they had to do is hand over bin laden and he would have got a fair trail followed a first class hanging, after sitting in jail for a few years. and they would've got to keep on in their murdering terrorist ways. i'm kinda glad they didn't, i enjoy nothing more than to see cowards tough guy, despot who run around in gangs attacking people get their heads blown off. it's the only way to deal with them, very few of these type people no matter where they live or what ever gang colors they wear change the stripes. now their numbers are low and they are no where as strong as they were.

but i'm sad to say they have grown stronger and, that as soon as the NATO forces and the U.S. pull out they will once again build up their forces and out karzi, and start tormenting their own people once again. which no doubt will make some folks in the forum happy.

but those of you who have a bleeding heart for these sh@@bags, nothing is gonna be good enough for you. your just gonna say it's all made up. and will be happy once these sad sacks of sh@@ move back in power saying that have a right to live their lifes and dictate how others in afghanistan live. funny how you don't see all muslims and muslim lovers lining up to go live there. you would think they would the way they go on. fact is their all mouth, and no action, and love their creature comforts

edit on 29-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

It's there own fault that the U.S. and britian invaded.

Blaming them for getting invaded…

precious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join