It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine ...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
... Imagine all space is coherent, every thought occurs simultaneously everywhere, and there are no Black Holes, only POCKETS of DOUBT.
... DOUBT is the negatively-wrapped, sucking polarity that depletes all the energy out of your body at times :

... When you realize, there's no way to live your dreams;
... when you watch the ones you love shutting down their hopes and allowing their minds to decay;
... when you hear about the sheer numbers of people dying from assault, disease and despair.

... What this MEANS is, the psychic energy that permeates everything is more than, more critical than, more effective than, more obtrusive than ANY OF THE PHYSICAL FORCES with which you are acquainted : gravity, mass, weight, time.
... Personality and FEELING is more powerful than aging; than disease; than learning; than experience; than even, knowledge itself.

... And these flea-brained astronomers and so-called "scientists" want to tell us, "There is NO God" behind all emotional and sensory happenings.

... If there is NO personality(s) behind human society, where does the movement TO WAR and GENOCIDE come from? "Gee, I think I'll just take my knapsack and buy a ticket on a boat to the Mideast; and when I get there I'll just line people up and I'll shoot them. Why not?"

... Is this how human planning OPERATES? By the will of the individual???

... Oh well. The US Treasury is about bankrupt. So I say to myself >>> ??

"Come on. Let's write Laws and let's create machines that can obliterate anything or Anyone who enters our airspace, even from Outer Space. I MEAN--there might be somebody out there who wants to HARM us!"

... You want to tell me, you believe this is your own idea???? Oh boy. You are stupefied indeed.

... Poppy_bush knew the score: he's in touch with the 'mysteries' that are kept from the masses. And you know what? He makes a wonderful instrument of evil because he thinks he's merely having fun, shooting in a shooting gallery. Go ahead! Ask the man! What is the US doing in Aftghanistan and Iraq! And he'll tell you!! "We CAN so we ARE--getting what we want." It's just a game, to some people.

... How can this be? If it's just a game, who are the referees? How does somebody know if they win or if they lose?

... Aha! You're getting smarter.

... Lies and Deceit have been official Pentagon policy since 1947--not just the surruptitious practice--NO--official POLICY. Do you understand what that means? NOWHERE in the Fed's documentation do they tell the truth: not USGS, not USDA, not FDA, not NASA, certainly not NSA, not the Oval Office, not the Pentagon, not the Congress, not the Judiciary.

... Not since witnesses were forbidden to serve on a Jury [in the 14th Century] has the Anglo-Saxon Natural Law Judiciary operated from the truth of any matter. It's all just a game among lawyers, that you have to pay for; and then your life is in their hands. Fun, eh?

... Tell that to the innocents who have been executed in the name of "due process" that didn't "do diligance."

... The Universe is not merely aware and full of intelligent life; It Itself is Aware of Itself. It is aware of every incongruity between what is material and what is yet merely thought, unmanifest. People who say one thing and do something else are BROKEN people, SHORTED CIRCUITS in the algorithm of Life.

... Death is a permanently severed circuit. Are you beginning to get a sense of the brokenness that is being experienced in this dimension, this domain, on this SURFACE of this Planet??

... There are seven inhabited surfaces to this planet that operate in the same space, just as radio stations operate in the same space. Matter is mostly space--you KNOW THIS ALREADY. The law that says two pieces of matter cannot occupy the same space is DEAD WRONG, literally.

... The electronic pulse that operates your body on this surface also operates other bodys on other surfaces while this body is sleeping. Think about that one, and then have the ba lls to say to me, there is NO ONE who understands all this, who is at the Core and Center of Life and Being.

... And I'm going to say, you're crazy. And scientists who proclaim that no other life can possibly exist because the instruments made out of this dimension's matter don't happen to sense the life forms made out of OTHER dimensional matter--that's just NUTS. Seti hasn't had any communication from "out there" yet? That's just a fairy tale. Somebody is scamming you, and you're buying it?

... Don't be stupid. Realize you are in an ocean of Being, frequencies all happening at once and on top of each other. And one Being conducts and manages it all--the Sovereign God--else this planet is nothing more than dust within a few short months--

... thanks to those predators who take the thought, "LET'S GET RID OF" and permutating that thought into killing sea life and killing birds and killing bees, and killing insects and killing "useless eaters," and killing presumed and slandered enemies and killing oneself with DOUBT.

... Science is bereft. Today it is a bankrupt shell of Learning HOW to kill more effectively and more quickly than Evil was able to accomplish in the Past; how to INCARCERATE and immobilize; how to weaken and debilitate; how to suffer and obliterate ... billions.

Chaiyah

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You make a good point, but it would be better if you could tell us what exatly you are trying to say.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Didn't understand a word of that. Thanks Emily.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
it looks like good sf book cover story

any proof, evidence, links...?
greetings, jazzgul

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a wake up call. Sounds like shes asking/telling us it is time to open your eyes to what humanity has done here on Earth and believe in what you feel is right, not what your told is.

To start thinking with your own minds.

Also, that the forces that be would like to stop this from happening by using false information to sway you from the truth.

Am I close Emily?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
"The forces" are having fun taking this planet down; and it will require the waking up of more and more people to stop that snowball from rolling down the mountain.

At the same time, this may be--due to deterioration of the planetary environment and the killing off of nearly all breathing life on the planet--the actual End of Time.

I dunno exactly. It keeps coming up in my thoughts. And I don't think that way.

What would happen if everybody shut off the TV and shut off the radio and shut off the music player and listened for the "still small voice of God"?

Maybe we could turn it around.

That would be good.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Wow, that must be some pretty good "stuff" you got there. Where is it from? Maui?

You should post that here

Odd

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I agree with the recommendation of the philosophy forum.

However, I really like your point about the personalities behind society, and their effect on individual will. Not something you think about every day

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Man, I had to read that several times to let it sink in. Interesting points you bring up there Emily.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Emily, Imo the "forces" you speak of are not external as you imply, rather internal. It's our own greed, self absobtion, lack of empathy, disintrest in the effects of our actions, our own feelings of hopelessness and despair when we look at the big picture. Governments are not sinister entitys with hidden adgendas, they are not aliens, they are individual folk like you and me, each too afraid to rock the boat, each too complacent with "how things are", each happy enough to go along with the status quo so long as "I" am ok. So long as its not in "my" backyard.
Its the "Me first" attitude, the "what can i do about it" attitude, the "i dont care" attitude that perpetuates the current world system and the decline decency and common sense.
The monetry system prevails because of greed and laziness, and perpetuates itself so that now the entire world economy is based on it instead of trade. What can we do, how can we function without money? We did before, we can again, hopefully without global destruction to bring it about. Fair global trade and distribution of food and goods in exchange for labor would bring great changes in how we live.
The current state of society is a result of all these factors imo.
Change requires the will of the masses on a global scale, power in the hands of the few (government) will never work, because humans are self serving creatures. The current world order must crash before change can come, whilever power remains with the few, corruption will prevail.
Its up to you and me, ALL OF US!

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Theres probably a better forum for this.
Maybe we need an "inner space exploration" forum?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It seems to me that, ultimately, Emily is saying "Science bad, God Good", which is not something I could agree with.

Common sense, compassion and logic would prevail if it were a trait that all humans have, unfortunately we are a dying race.

Let me know if you find a place quiet enough to hear God.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It funny that the tools always get blamed.

Science is no more a means to evil than a shovel is if you hack off someone's head with it. Jusr because war mongers use it to makes weapons doesn't mean we should take everyone off life support and stop giving medicine to sick kids because they were made using science.

People are the problem, and that has nothing to do with science. Many scientist are very religious as well.

Stop steriotyping. Its making assumptions and blaming things without understanding them that lead to hatred and war.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Their corporate backers are war-profiteers, bioweapons and EMF weapons' developers, prison industries, pharmaceuticals and illegal drugs' pushers, and trouble-makers of all kinds so they can make money off suffering and debt.

Debt is a prison from which there is no escape, in this system.

Fie on 'em!

And we didn't elect these turkeys either. They slipped on through the back door via influence-peddling, voting-machine fixing, and weasel-words of their Media lackeys.

I wonder if our Leadership works for Al Queada themselves--for the effects, results and outcomes they create for us the people to deal with and pay for--and our grandchildren pay for.

THUGISM rules. EGO rules.

Horrifying.

God help get free from these so-called "Christian" leaders. They are a blot on the Covenant of Jesus.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
What would happen if everybody shut off the TV and shut off the radio and shut off the music player and listened for the "still small voice of God"?

Maybe we could turn it around.

That would be good.

Would that also include not being on the computer all day, Em?? Or would some of us be proselytizing instead of meditating in silence?

Still small voice of God? Not still or small, not in my life.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I ask myself that all the time.

Got rid of the TV [and stopped allowing my nervous system to be jerked around by movies] seven years ago.

So, my only source of information is the printed word, my Favorites files and "the still, small voice of God."

I eschew sensationalist radio, focus mainly on classical music for background.

You tell me. Do I make sense, and is my logic coherent; or am I out of touch because I don't get a daily dose of Peter Jennings?

I dunno. What's your assessment? You see my stuff here.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well, I think completely isolating yourself from mainstream media is not good. I think it is good to hear what is being said to the "masses". I think it is good to see movies from time to time, if only to see the other side.
I think relying on the Internet for too much of your information could be a not good thing, it just depends.

I think closing yourself off the the views of others, by thinking you are right, might cause you to miss out on some truths.

One also has to be sure that their voice of god, is really their voice of god, and just not what they want to hear.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I get mass media evening news when I have a glass of wine over at Vince's. He's a radical-right rethuglican, so I get the usual drill from him

We have discussion groups at church to take on social issues; and each discussion requires research before hand.

ATS also requires some research occasionally, on unfamiliar topics. The source of information is nearly always books or periodicals.

Whadduyuwant from me?

I don't watch cartoons?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I don't think Emily's closed herself off to the views of other's. She seems to be well aware of other's veiws. Watching television or listening to the news is not a necessity of forming your own view of the world. Or for knowing right from wrong. Watching the news too much can drive you insane and make you depressed. There's little "good news" in it. And she's not missing much by not going to the movies. Most new movies nowadays are just crappy.

[edit on 26-11-2004 by elaine]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Their corporate backers are war-profiteers, bioweapons and EMF weapons' developers, prison industries, pharmaceuticals and illegal drugs' pushers, and trouble-makers of all kinds so they can make money off suffering and debt.

It's the economy, stupid (I had to say this
). Actually, it is raw economic logic. Economics is this big land of happiness where offer meets demand and trouble-makers are put to good use. The problem is, that logic can't go too far. When it goes, it oversteps ethical boundaries. Between buying, selling and stealing there has always been a fine line.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join