It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Song stuck in your head? "Earworm". What's yours today?

page: 53
<< 50  51  52   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm truly sorry to do this to you all.

Yes, I admit, I look at tiktok late at night. There was a 'competition' to dance to a segement of this -- In my Masserati by Olakari (Moris Beat Mix). I cannot get this [expletive] [vulgar expletive] song out of my head. I love it and I hate it. I really don't care for artists who depend upon autotune. I think that's chicken#. You want to play around with it having fun at home or use it for brief highlights in a studio, fine.

But then, there's this jam that makes me want to try young dance moves. There are worse things.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Usually my earworms are my bĂȘte noire but this isn't bad.

No idea where it came from, maybe an advert. I remember it when it was first released, so the memory took over and it's been relentlessly playing on loop in my head ever since.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
My earworm today is "Message in a Bottle" by Taylor Swift. Usually I have one earworm for a day but the song in my head changes depending on my mood - "Driver's Licence" by Olivia Rodrigo for sadness, "Here Comes The Sun" by the Beatles for hopefulness, etc. But it always goes back to the set earworm for the day.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52   >>

join