It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the Georgia Guiding Stones.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
First off, here the "commandments" are.

1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE
2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY - IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY
3. UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE
4. RULE PASSION - FAITH - TRADITION - AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON
5. PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS
6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT
7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS
8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES
9. PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE
10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

Now, many people out there seem to think the above is the plan for the NWO.
Read the commandments again. Does it sound like it is written by evil?
For me it sounds like 10 wonderful commandments.
I think it is a plan for an ideal civilisation.
The one we have now is terrible, we can all agree on that.
People are starving to death.
People are being born, and they just die on the dirt.
I completely agree we are overpopulated, and that we are destroying the earth because of it.

Now the big question is of course - who gets to live, and who gets to die?
Well I believe there will be a new Great Flood or similar disaster - so that we can restart society, and THAT is the true meaning of these stones.
I dont think these stones are part of the NWO agenda at all.

But as guidestones to the NEXT civilisation on earth. For those who survive the next Great Flood (or similar wipeout).

Discussion? What do you think of my thesis?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

That would seem to presume that the only survivors are in Georgia and that the guidestones are not totally annihilated in the potential upcoming catastrophic event. That would seem a little presumptuous on the part of the builders. Would it not have been better to put big-ass letter on the moon, wouldn't that stand a better chance of survival?

The ideas on the guidestones appear to be good, solid ideas for a progressive civilization, however, if this is statement about control by the present oligarchy, then as you mentioned, who decides who lives and who dies? If it is a statement about control, those with money and power will decide, so I guess the next world will be populated by narcissistic sociopaths and psychopaths, because that's who's got the money and power, and the ability to hide in their holes and probably survive whatever detrimental event that may come next.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

There are enough resources on this planet to support every man, woman and child.
The problem is, wealth and resources are held and controlled by the top 1%.
Allowing poverty to continue is part of implementing the Georgia Guide Stones philosophy. The principals on that rock were devised, and are being implemented, by the 1%.

You are either one of them, or you are doomed.
edit on 5u1212America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: Correct spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Yes that is the current paradigm, but as I stated - my thesis for these stones are not for our current paradigm - but the next one.
I am well aware of how the wealth of the world is divided as of this paradigm, and I dont believe these stones are a part of it.

And to the first poster -
No I dont think the survivors has to all be in Georgia. I do not even really believe that after a Great Flood - that these messages will even be known until decades later..

But I DO believe this is the true purpose of the stones. To at least TRY to tell the next civilisation - the next paradigm - on how to create a fair and equal civilisation. A communistic and anarchistic Ideal if you will - but naturally under a centralised control - so we dont have rapists with guns all over the world.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
To be frank - if these stones were infact put up by the current NWO paradigm agenda - would it be written in such a way?
It doesnt seem to fit with the nature of these people. At all.
And why even put up such stones in the first place? It just doesnt make sense for me to connect NWO with these stones.
edit on 28-3-2014 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The Guidestones have nothing to do with today's "civilization". They're there in case mankind happens to get lucky and gets a second chance.....they are to be used as a guide for a re-start. A few simple rules for living well after the demise of today's societies and the awakening of the next.

edit on 28-3-2014 by 3dman7 because: e2a

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Just a thought here...how many of our ancient monuments ie: pyramids etc..are perhaps that very thing that the Guidstones purport to be for our future?

All around the world, and with all of the monuments, ruins and relics... we STILL havent completely figured out what they all represent to us !

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I think that the argument about the Georgia Guidestones makes people assume that the 5 million people statement can only be achieved through murder, but what about birth control? There's nothing unethical about birth control.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I've always thought those commandments were pretty ideal and a good post-apocalyptic guideline to live by if we ever had to rebuild society. The problem is that there are tons of people who believe that our governments are actively trying to kill us and, when they see this, they put them together and assume the worse.

By the way, that GIF of Mac in your signature is freakin' awesome. I rewound that part so many times when I watched that episode.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

alienDNA

1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

A lot of us have to die to get here. Are you volunteering? And once we get here, how are we maintaining this number in balance with nature? Who gets to make those decisions? Have you seen or heard how China keeps it's One Child policy enforced? It's pretty brutal.

2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY - IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY

Again, how do you like the idea of being bred like so much cattle because this is what's implied. This is eugenics, and it's been used to justify some pretty evil things all around the world. What traits will get to be passed on and which ones will be culled? What happens to you if you have a trait that needs culling? Will the world start to resemble Gattaca? Or maybe you just won't make it past the initial population cut. I hope you don't wear glasses ... of have "undesireables" in your family tree.

3. UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE

You know what "living" means? It means that it changes as the ones in control decide they need it to in order to enforce control. It's basically the Ministry of Truth rewriting the dictionary as it's determined that a word or term becomes dangerous or politically incorrect so that people don't have the language they need to express ideas that are deemed outside the allowable and controllable. I'll bet liberty doesn't make it into this new language.

4. RULE PASSION - FAITH - TRADITION - AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON

In others words - CONTROL. No more freedom; no more liberty. Those things are messy and people might act out in ways we don't like.

5. PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS

You can have either a world that is "fair" or one that has liberty. "Fair" is just another term for "equality" here. And who determines what is fair? Again, it will be those who control - the same ones who decide if you are worthy of living or dying.

6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT

I'm not sure how you can have the degree of control already expressed and give all nations the freedom to rule themselves internally. That must be as laughable as the current situation we have with our states and the fed.

7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS

The more centralized a government system is the more top heavy with bureaucracy it becomes. The more a system micro-manages ... the more bureaucracy it will have. They're setting themselves up for failure.

8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES

Uh-huh. When we are caught up in the snare of "social duty," there is no room for personal rights. For example, as soon as we start playing the Marx game, personal property flies completely out the window.

9. PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE

Truth? Beauty? These things are subjective or at least heavily colored by the person who is seeking them. Love? That definition also changes from person to person. Seek harmony with the infinite? Does that mean we should embrace our death when ordered by our masters to go to it? Or is this simple the base statement for new secular religion. Btw, prizing beauty is also shallow.

10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

People who make this statement also seem to forget that we are still part of nature ourselves.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
To the OP : What you are suggesting the guidestones might be about is a theory. The fact is, none of us have ANY IDEA the pretext/context of the guidestones......because we don't know who had them constructed, and we don't know the history behind them.

What makes you think they aren't part of the NWO? Things are NOT black and white. The illuminati, new world order, etc.....the people behind this believe 100% what they are doing is for the BENEFIT of ALL mankind. They are not evil mad men, hellbent on destroying the world.....in fact, the craziest, hellbent people usually don't work well with others, and don't end up as part of any exclusive club.

The secret societies which exist today, have thousands of people in them. Some of these people are the most kind, selfless people you would ever meet....and some are greedy, self-serving individuals. Like ANY group, one of their main purposes is self-preservation. That sometimes conflicts with the greater interest of mankind....just like our OWN selfishness sometimes conflicts with the greater good.

The main problem I've always seen with these groups, is there lack of tolerance for outsiders, or people who see things differently then them.

Any person or group of people who take it upon themselves to try and act as stewards of this planet and humanity....the gatekeepers so to speak, do a disservice to mankind if they try to run things exclusively, without the equal cooperation of OTHERS.

They might have a perfect vision of what heaven on earth is like......but it might conflict with MY vision of heaven on earth....and therein lies the problem.

THAT is why there should NOT ever be ONE person, or ONE group, or ONE country that controls everything. Different cultures, different people, different sets of rules and goals, that is how it should be.

As for the guidestones, who knows. We will probably never really know who erected them, and what their intention was.

top topics

join