It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid caught in a bold face lie!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

The problem is that I've read somewhere that he's reportedly grooming one of his sons (who are lobbyists, by the way) to take his place in the Senate.

Yea, I am aware of that too.......sigh!

Americans need to get rid of the idea that certain families have it in their blood to rule! But hell, look at the Bush and Clinton worshippers!?

Lawyers and activists shouldn't be allowed into office, period.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Lawyers and activists shouldn't be allowed into office, period.

The problem is that those whom gravitate towards political powers are most likely the worst we can elect, while those with the most common sense and morality to actually perform the job as our founders wanted, don't want a damn thing to do with it!

Not to mention, the fact that even the most honest man cannot hold a political office unless he is backed by enough dirty money to allow him the privilege? Then he is constantly reminded of the debt he owes to those whom backed him???

We are screwed!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
(from last month) ...

[ ancient history to Harry of course !! ]

Harry Reid Denies All Obamacare 'Horror Stories'; 'All Are Untrue'

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Alzheimer's??? Naaaa...just another lying liberal democrat. Deny, lie, divide, generate hate and steal. Definitely not the future I want for America.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Yet we keep these scumbags in power somehow? When is it enough already? I am ready to storm the castle, if someone gets the ball rolling, I am in....We need to take back our America people NOW! Not after Dancing with the Stars....NOW
edit on 3/27/2014 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

This seems to be the problem.. Nobody is taking the initiative to get the ball rolling. My self included. Why try when a majority of America would just laugh at your attempt? As for the OP, Politicians doing what they do best straight up LIEING, nothing new, but thanks for the update!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

seeker1963
Americans need to get rid of the idea that certain families have it in their blood to rule! But hell, look at the Bush and Clinton worshippers!?

And some people still say that we don't have royalty here in the States, nor a class-based system... Saddens me that folks can't see the similarities.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join