It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Start A False Flag War With Syria" Leaked Recording That Erdogan Wanted Banned

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

the2ofusr1
reply to post by MrSpad

My guess is that Turkey got the orders from Washington to do it .Having a relationship with NATO that could be used as a pretext for Nato to go after Russians Naval base there aqnd help the rebels defeat Syria ..imo

Turkey, NATO the US ect have had more reasons to go into Syria than they ever would need. Back when Syria shot down the Turkish plane , they could have roled. They could roll at anytime on the basis of a humanitarian crisis as they did with the No Fly zones in Iraq, in Libya, Somolia, Mali, etc. The fact is the US and NATO do not need a false flag if and when the wish to act. And that "Russian naval base" is a single pier and work shed that had 4 contractors that were pulled out a couple years ago. If NATO wanted to go after Syria they do not need a false flag, they have never bothered with one before and would not now. The only people that would even care would be Russia and they could not do anything about it. Of course NATO has shown zero interest in Syria so the entire idea becomes silly.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I did say it was a guess .Maybe it's all about the elections then .If Turkey could have went to war before but didn't ,then what has changed ? Oh the rebels looked like they were going to overthrow the Govt, but things haven't been going so well for them in the past month .The cou in Ukraine was a easy success ...well if you don't count that Crimea thing ...peace

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Just read this piece at Global research "Despite this posturing, it is immensely difficult, if not impossible, for Erdogan to challenge the U.S. and the EU. Only recently, on the vital question of Ukraine the AKP government silently sided with the U.S. and the EU against Russia. Turkey’s potential role in this conflict cannot be exaggerated: the opening or otherwise of the straits of the Bosphorus and the Dardanelles to NATO warships may prove to be a vital element in deciding the outcome of this potentially explosive dispute. It is really not Erdogan who has clearly adopted an anti-U.S. position. It is rather the U.S. that has opted for an anti-Erdogan orientation. And this not because Erdogan really poses a danger for the U.S., but because he is no longer the unchallengeable leader of one of the key countries of the region. His authority and prestige have been irredeemably tarnished by the people’s rebellion that goes by the name of Gezi Park in summer 2013. Erdogan had been so popular with the imperialist leaders because he promised and delivered economic and political stability for Turkey in a region where that is the scarcest commodity. Since the popular revolt of summer 2013, that reputation has been razed to the ground. All his allies have started to abandon Erdogan. The U.S. has simply decided not to bet on the losing horse."
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

The PM is buried in internal scandals.... What better way to deflect the barbs?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Ok, so what happens next? They got caught (allegedly) conspiring...lots of people would would die etc

Personally I think they should go in and oust the Assad government but my feelings aside, what happens next? (Do they get a spanking, suspended from work, fired, arrested...nothing?)
edit on 28-3-2014 by Zenem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
it was only a matter of time before the evidence of one surfaced somewhere.
Its standard MO

and the guilty are saying that the people involved in posted this recording are "villainous",
and they should all get life for treason

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenem

actually he will be invited back too his Boss's Office.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Since a few years I am always telling, that I believe Erdogan is one of the most dangerous man arround.
He is literally developing a dictatorship in fron of everybodies eyes and nobody tries to stop him. Merkel is even invitiing him here to Germany during his election campaign were he hold a speech that Turkish people here in Germany should not integrate themselves.
How can you encourage and support this man? I really hope Turkey will wake up

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Great find!

+S&F!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Its amazing how they try to block Twitter...what a joke (not funny tho)

Twitter users circumvent Erdogan's ban A lower court overturned the Twitter ban last week, but access to the service has not been restored. Turkey bans Twitter Blaming social media for fueling anti-government rhetoric, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan threatened to "eradicate" Twitter at a campaign rally in Bursa on March 20.

CNN

Yes, lets block youtube and twitter so that the people will not find out about our devious plan to kill masses and invade a country under false pretenses. Its incredible how many times this tactic has been used to invade...

They need to be removed from the Nato agreement

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Zenem
Personally I think they should go in and oust the Assad government but my feelings aside..

Personally I think Syria was and still is a sovereign country and therefore no European alliance or the USA has any right to touch anything inside Syria's borders. Why do you think they are funneling money to Jordan and co? The US and Europe can't make it to obvious that they are behind the entire conflict through arming and funding terrorists, can they? The only problem now is Assad and his soldiers are having a picnic with those terrorists because now they have turned on each other also.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join