It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Start A False Flag War With Syria" Leaked Recording That Erdogan Wanted Banned

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Title stolen from here.

www.zerohedge.com...

And the video is here.

The video purports to be a recording between key Turkish political and military leaders in which they suggest a false flag attack in Syria.

Among the most damning sections:

Ahmet Davutolu: “Prime Minister said that in current conjuncture, this attack (on Suleiman Shah Tomb) must be seen as an opportunity for us.”

Hakan Fidan: “I’ll send 4 men from Syria, if that’s what it takes. I’ll make up a cause of war by ordering a missile attack on Turkey; we can also prepare an attack on Suleiman Shah Tomb if necessary.”

Feridun Sinirliolu: “Our national security has become a common, cheap domestic policy outfit.”

Ya?ar Güler: “It’s a direct cause of war. I mean, what’re going to do is a direct cause of war.”

Feridun Sinirolu: There are some serious shifts in global and regional geopolitics. It now can spread to other places. You said it yourself today, and others agreed… We’re headed to a different game now. We should be able to see those. That ISIL and all that jazz, all those organizations are extremely open to manipulation. Having a region made up of organizations of similar nature will constitute a vital security risk for us. And when we first went into Northern Iraq, there was always the risk of PKK blowing up the place. If we thoroughly consider the risks and substantiate… As the general just said…

Yaar Güler: Sir, when you were inside a moment ago, we were discussing just that. Openly. I mean, armed forces are a “tool” necessary for you in every turn.

Ahmet Davutolu: Of course. I always tell the Prime Minister, in your absence, the same thing in academic jargon, you can’t stay in those lands without hard power. Without hard power, there can be no soft power.

I'm pretty sure Erdogan has just admitted, ironically on Twitter of all places, that it's true, and called the recording of it 'immoral'.

Yes, recording it. That was the immoral bit.

No wonder Erdogan wanted Twitter and Youtube banned in Turkey.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
And a transcript and translation is here.

www.twitlonger.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Great thread, Op... thanks for the find..

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Interesting. Seems like they have learned from America how to create false flags in order to get their job done.
Syria is already lost. No matter is Assad steps off or not the country is F'ed either way.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
And this is why Turkey will not get into the EU any time soon, even though they have been waiting decades and reforming.

NATO only cares about Turkey because of their control of the Black Sea and their geographical location.

You can be sure NATO is pulling Turkey's strings to trigger Syria off again.

Who has the most to gain? NATO and allies.

edit on 27-3-2014 by kathat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
With more and more coming out these last few years from around the world it is really hitting home that we are just cannon fodder to the psychopaths in power.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

khimbar

No wonder Erdogan wanted Twitter and Youtube banned in Turkey.

You can't fight the internet
Can't fight the truth sometimes as well.
Seems like all the elites plans are being foiled. Drats

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

It appears ALL governments are reading from the same play book. I guess that means they all work for the same people. Maybe Jesse Ventura was right, it's just like wrestling, politics is just entertainment with serious consequences.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Why would Turley need a false flag when dealing with Syria? Turkey could move on Syria anytime they want and claim it was to prevent a humanitarian crisis. They used to role over the Iraqi border whenever they felt like it and did not need a "false flag" as an excuse. It is not like anybody could stop them evern if they wanted to. Then again what would be the point? Turkey has nothing to gain in Syria. It is mess of a civil war with about 6 different sides at this point. I could see them creating a buffer zone like they used to do in Iraq when the would roll in and clean it out once a year. That of course would not require any reason beyond they want to secure the border. The one thing that has been completely clear is that Turkey, the US and NATO have had a dozen excuses over the last few years to move on Syria if they wanted. They have pretty much avoided that place like the plague.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

MrSpad
Why would Turley need a false flag when dealing with Syria?

The only thing I can think of is they want to be seen to be in the right and being seen as having to act, having their hand forced? Then NATO are forced in too?

I can't see why else they'd need a pretext.

I'm a bit confused by it.
edit on k024403bpmThu, 27 Mar 2014 14:44:26 -0500 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

My guess is that Turkey got the orders from Washington to do it .Having a relationship with NATO that could be used as a pretext for Nato to go after Russians Naval base there aqnd help the rebels defeat Syria ..imo

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

MrSpad
Why would Turley need a false flag when dealing with Syria? [...]

So that NATO has a good "fabricated" reason, to invade Syria with them.

There are already NATO troops from at least the US, Germany and from the Netherlands in Turkey. Officially for defense purpose.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

MrSpad
Why would Turley need a false flag when dealing with Syria? Turkey could move on Syria anytime they want and claim it was to prevent a humanitarian crisis. They used to role over the Iraqi border whenever they felt like it and did not need a "false flag" as an excuse. It is not like anybody could stop them evern if they wanted to. Then again what would be the point? Turkey has nothing to gain in Syria. It is mess of a civil war with about 6 different sides at this point. I could see them creating a buffer zone like they used to do in Iraq when the would roll in and clean it out once a year. That of course would not require any reason beyond they want to secure the border. The one thing that has been completely clear is that Turkey, the US and NATO have had a dozen excuses over the last few years to move on Syria if they wanted. They have pretty much avoided that place like the plague.

Article IV ofcourse.

Makes me wonder. all these NATO forces being moved to Russia, are just to keep them closer to Syria no?

How does NATO talk with the UN? NATO has no seat at the UN right? So they talk through member countries or do they have NATO representation as NATO at the UN?

edit on 27-3-2014 by kathat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
According to the Twitters, Syria and Turkey have started shooting.

In response to this leak I wonder?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

khimbar

Let them shoot, eventually they will run out of people to shoot.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

kathat

khimbar

Let me know when Damascus is destroyed. I'm keeping an eye out for that one.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

khimbar

kathat

khimbar

You know the world is fecked up when the leaders believe they're fullfilling prohpesies.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
it is nearly time to vote in turkey so hopefully those involved will be out on their butts soon and charged with Treason but i would not hold my breath .

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

kathat

khimbar

kathat

khimbar

You know the world is fecked up when the leaders believe they're fullfilling prohpesies.

Yep, it's not that I believe it, but someone in power might well do. And they might want to make it happen.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

khimbar

kathat

khimbar

kathat

khimbar

Yep, it's not that I believe it, but someone in power might well do. And they might want to make it happen.

Exactly right, doesn't matter whether you or I believe it or not, what matters is that THEY believe it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join