It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Adventure Continues.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
To the young lady driving the Ford F-250

Good Morning.

I want to start by saying I LOVE your truck. Jacked up with chrome all over, beautiful, especially the front grill. I have to admit, while the grill of your truck was resting against my back window I was jealous that I did not have such a nice truck. May I suggest purchasing Road Rhino Bumpers. I'm not sure if they make them for the ford, but you are able to hook up a winch, which I am sure you are going to need at some point in your driving carrier.

I am still amazed that you fit that truck in between myself and that bus load of children heading to school. I mean you had easily 2 inches on either side and I only had to brake hard once. Bravo! Although you probably owe the truck driver a Timmies. I mean he did scrap off a mm of dirt along the whole left side of your truck as you rapidly pulled back into your lane. Kinda misjudged that eh?. I am chalking up that misjudgement to you hair. I know, kinda strange, but I have never seen a bun pulled up so high and so tight before. I'm sure it was causing your eyes to squint, which is why you though passing was a great idea.
By the way, what radio station do you listen to? What ever it was was causing you to leap all around that cabin, punch the steering wheel and scream. My I suggest some classical?

I am really not sure what part of the rest of this situation I enjoyed the most....

1. When you were stuck between the bus and I for the next 5 minutes.

2. When you almost died making your ramp “what is it with people and their inability to navigate a slight curve, while screaming and flipping someone off. Geesh”

3. Watching you across 6 lanes of traffic on the 401 as you hung out your truck and attempted to scream at me. I'm not a physicist but I am pretty sure that I had no hope of hearing a single word you were ranting.

Thank you for the wave, I am glad that you only used one finger, it is way to cold to risk your whole hand to frostbite.

Ps.
For future reference, In Ontario veteran's have a red poppy on their license plates. This poppy signifies that not a single F@&k will be given when you try to intimidate.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizak

Don't worry, she is barely old enough to drive and seems to overuse this gesture with everyone!

edit on 27-3-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Sounds like a regular day on the 401...sadly.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizak

I don't get it, are you talking to somebody hoping they will see this?

I guess it's just a meticulous poetic and thoughtful rant.

This morning I was behind a truck and couldn't see the lane it was turning over, so I was behind it and then noticed a car that I couldn't see in front of the truck that wanted to run me over, so I swerved out of the way to noticed a person approaching from behind who then almost ran into me because they were impatient. It was a typical every day experience that shows people don't give a crap about each other. Yes I know. They don't care about me. And they still have to show me over and over, each day within the first hour I wake up.

Thank you for not minding me scream until my voice goes away.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 8Fri, 28 Mar 2014 20:15:09 -0500America/Chicago14America/ChicagoFri, 28 Mar 2014 20:15:09 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join