It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of the Box (ATS live radio) Parapsychology (Telepathy/Remote Viewing) Experiment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

gee i didnt pick you guys up at all, though my timing was way off of when i tried to connect , i was early at my attempt, i wonder who those people were that i eves dropped on

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It's SHOWTIME! Tune in to see our results www.atsliveradio.com

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Hi, I have one question since you are online now,are we still going to see the last pic, I´m curious.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FancyName

what pic? madmac was sick. He was not there. You nailed my object pretty well btw. Take a look at the labradorite!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

But weren´t 6 pics sent to Neformore beforehand? Doesn't really matter if MadMac was there to focus on it. I'm very curious as CirqueDeTruth and I both saw something with water.

And yes, I know, do you mean the vague NBC-escue logo on the stone? I also see a rudimentary (leaf)rake on it and the colors are like a peacock's tail. The colors brown and green also match pretty much. And it was a sunny day in the pic.(warm summer breeze)

I think I really nailed OneQuestion's pic. The oldfashion magnifying glass looks exactly like an old fashion wooden hammer from the side, which is exactly what I saw, and it looks like waterdroplets are running down the piece of paper and I mentioned "waterfall". Also the round part does look like a barrel from above, and it is the shape of a wheel off course.

Not very accurate with Comfortably Numb's pic but I did conclude with "woodstove" and it had something to do with fire.

With Druid's pic I think I nailed the red disc and the kettle/pot, if you look only at the top of the lighter it has the red disc-like gas button and the surrounding iron does look like a kettle or pan if you don't know what you are looking at.

With Signalfire's pic I missed, I see some connections but those are too far fetched. Did pick up that it was a landscape though and not an object.

All in all I'm pretty impressed with my results if I say so myself, especially since the setup of this experiment wasn't ideal.

I think it is remarkable that Cirque actually completely nailed the burning candle, even though it didn't correspond with the right person.

edit on 9-4-2014 by FancyName because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I´m not trying to be a jerk here, but something seems off.

Besides the anouncement that the pics were sent to a third pary beforehand, some of you posted right before the show and noone bothered to tell us to forget about Madmac´s pic, they weren´t aware of his absence 3 mins before the show? And noone could mention it after the show?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Darkblade71
A circle, like a ball,red

A pyramid,like on a dollar bill,green

Also the color white, like snowy fields.

A funny taste..lips go numb,head swirls,the smell burns my nose...lol
A heavy feeling in the sinuses and warm forearms.

Right or not, that is what popped into my head.

lol

A circle, like a ball,red

Ok, no ball, but a circle with a red tint to at least the picture.

A pyramid,like on a dollar bill,green
(Not sure on this one) Was that rock green?

This one I really wonder about.
Also the color white, like snowy fields.

(this place is very hot?)
A funny taste..lips go numb,head swirls,the smell burns my nose...lol
A heavy feeling in the sinuses and warm forearms.

Hmmmmm......

I would say I failed.

Next time I will put some effort into it. Honestly, I just went with what came to mind immediately and spent no time with it. Very spur of the moment.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

You should've focused more on the individual senders, one at a time.

I saw a lot of people just writing down stuff randomly which I don't get when the experiment was clearly setup with the goal to see what individual pic an individual "sender" was focusing on. If you have 6 pics to compare to freely, chances are big that some of what you mentioned is going to apply to at least one of the pics by chance.

No offense meant to anybody.

Furthermore, if you want to increase your chances at succes with RV there are protocols to follow. If anyone is interested I'll post them.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

That is why I said I failed.

No offense taken.

I have participated over the years in a few RV experiments, with some success.
I'll try almost any sort of experiment like this.

It is fun stuff to me.

I don't take it serious though, because if it becomes to rigid, it becomes work, and that is no fun at all.
edit on 9-4-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I don't take it serious though, because if it becomes to rigid, it becomes work, and that is no fun at all.

The more rigid the experiment is, the more valuable correct results are, and more fun imo.

The less rigid, the less valuble correct results are.

That is why I said I failed.

I know, my post wasn´t aimed at you personally, just making a point.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Still wondering what happened to the 6th pic. Who picked the pics and when were they picked?

Why don't any of the hosts want to further answer my questions?

Also, I could've sworn I read that the pics were sent to Neformore's email, on page 1 or 2, now I can't find it anymore. And I don't mean this line on page 3

BTW, Neformore had a picture of each target before we started.

It still seems to me that there were 6 pics. Maybe I am imagining things but something doesn't feel right here.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I sort of looked at the original order the hosts were listed in, and tried to ascribe a picture/feeling for each in that order.
Egg was first and it was a blue rock lol.
I have never really tried this before (except those card tests/guesses lol on various sites) and I think about the same result 50/50.
Depends how much you want to look into it. But it was fun....
Cheers 1%

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

The 3rd party idea was brought up because someone suggested that if we DIDN'T do it, how would we verify that we didn't change our objects. He has time stamped emails from us to show that our objects remained the same. As for MadMac.. we didn't know ahead of time he was going to be sick. Life happens. I think it went rather well for being rather spontaneous.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The 3rd party idea was brought up because someone suggested that if we DIDN'T do it, how would we verify that we didn't change our objects. He has time stamped emails from us to show that our objects remained the same.

Off course, but this was not the point. The question was when the pics were sent. If you guys sent him your pics just minutes before the show, then I get why there was no 6th pic, since Madmac wouldn't have sent his pic. It just seemed to me the pics were sent on a moment earlier in time.

As for MadMac.. we didn't know ahead of time he was going to be sick. Life happens. I think it went rather well for being rather spontaneous.

None of you even mentioned his absence right after the show but did respond to people who clearly RV-d Madmacs pic and were clearly talking about 6 pics, which is a bit strange.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

This experiment will be quite "out of the box". While we realize it's not for everyone, those willing to participate will be able to compare results against our projections. Of course, we'll report our findings, and discuss them in detail.

So why didn´t this happen? You made some general statements and added that it was "very interesting". Nothing was discussed in detail.
This experiment was announced with a lot of hoopla, and then when it turns out somebody actually nailed the RV session for the most part, suddenly it's crickets and tumbleweeds in here.

What gives?

Did y'all get spooked or something? Real weird vibes. Feels like you abandoned your own project.

edit on 17-4-2014 by PandorasBoxxx because: spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PandorasBoxxx

I really think you are taking this to serious.

Relax, enjoy the experiments as they happen,
add some positive feedback if you participate and enjoy the results.

It's not like we are in some University, in a lab, in a test tube.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

You are entitled to your opinion but I really don't need you telling me what I should take seriously. Maybe you should take it more seriously.

To you it might be a game but to me it isn´t, that´s the difference.

It is also a matter of principle.

I am just asking some questions regarding the setup of this experiment, it's not my fault they are not really being answered.

Relax, enjoy the experiments as they happen, add some positive feedback if you participate and enjoy the results.

What makes you think I'm not relaxed? And I did add positive feedback, but should I add positive feedback for the sake of adding positive feedback, or should I just be honest? I prefer being honest and making observations.

edit on 18-4-2014 by PandorasBoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PandorasBoxxx

Nothing wrong with being honest.

Just seems like you were trying to rip apart the experiment,
it just came off that way to me.

I spent most of my life being serious about the paranormal,
and it ruined the experience for many years,
so I will continue to take a light hearted approach and be happy with it.

But hey, feel free to do whatever you do however you do it.

I still think you need to lighten up though.
But that is just my opinion...and you know what they say about opinions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join