It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense against aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
Only the lowly evolved mind will do that, Higher intelligent beings would invade earth but blending in with secret societies and play the technology game between nations to cause conflicts.

Huh. we are talking about hypothetical situations here. We have no way of knowing what the intentions of any invading aliens would be. We have no idea how "higher intelligent" beings would act. Perhaps these beings would think of us as lower life forms similar to how ants are regarded by us here on earth. Lets say the aliens are invading because they need the nitrogen from our atmosphere. why would they waste their time playing games with secret societies and what not. Where would that get them.
"We need the nitrogen from your atmosphere, Mr. NWO representative (fill in the secret society of your choice) will you help us"
"Sure Mr. Alien We would love to help you even though it would mean the destruction of our own planet"

The easier way would be to break out the economy sized can of raid and exterminate the lower life forms. No land war needed. Just set up the super advanced nitrogen harvester and thay get what they need.

Your saying we are completely clueless about these creatures

You must be joking. Mayans even drew pictures about aliens, right now we have too much unconfirmed facts floating around. Man I don't know about you Lots of people are filtering all these "facts" and by process of elimination and simple logic we have solve some of the gaps in the puzzle.

There is a reason that bible mentions a 7 day creation like the summerian 7,000 years ago with their stories on 7 day creation day on their tablets.

But hey we don't know for sure just pray we have the right info.

[edit on 25-11-2004 by newkids123]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You must be joking. Mayans even drew pictures about aliens, right now we have too much unconfirmed facts floating around.

So just because we have a few drawings of an alien we know how they think?

Could you explain what an "unconfirmed fact" is.
wouldn't that be a theory?

[edit on 25-11-2004 by Skibum]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
? Not only the mayans did buddy. Let's see Greeks did, Egyptians did, Chineses did, Vikings did, African tribes did, Aztec did. OMG? Too many to list

Unconfirmed fact Yes it is my way to refer to a theory that almost the entire world has seen but not yet truly discovered

Like the Ufo?!
Don't tell me you think all the sightings are just weather balloons right?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Furthermore. Just because you think you have one alien race pegged as being benevolent, does that mean that the numerous other possible races all act the same?
Is there some cosmic rulebook that all other civilizations follow?
Even if past earth civilizations had contact with aliens, what makes you think that any future contacts will be from the same race?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by newkids123
? Not only the mayans did buddy. Let's see Greeks did, Egyptians did, Chineses did, Vikings did, African tribes did, Aztec did. OMG? Too many to list

Even if you think these were indeed Aliens these people were seeing that would mean these aliens were playing the false role of gods to many of these early people.If we look at the roles they played in cultures like Sumerian they didnt think much of humans.

At best we would have been pawns in any of these accounts at worst slaves to their god like power.

I dont know how anyone can try to tell there intent or even think they are the only aliens that might come to earth. Even if they were all peaceful in the past you cant think the same about all the aliens that might be out there.

[edit on 25-11-2004 by ShadowXIX]

Odd

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
According to carbon-based biology as we understand it, no living creature can survive without some kind of sustenance, and as a society expands, it requires more and more resources to provide for its inhabitants.

An alien race could easily be driven to expansion throughout the galaxy in search of resources they have exhausted, or can produce no more of, on currently colonized worlds.

Now, there is this: any race that has evolved beyond conflict would, of course, regard we filthy, bellicose humans as being far less than equals. Thus, I doubt they would hesitate to push us aside as they took our world for its resources; in fact, things might be more convenient for the invaders if no humans were left alive on the planet. Of course, if it's our resources they're after, they won't want to simply eradicate our world, or reduce its surface to molten slag; on the contrary, they'd probably prefer it intact, sans those damn humans.

I don't really think we can afford to overlook the alien threat, until we know for sure that there's nothing out there that a) wants and b) is capable of taking our stuff.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
In the first place, it not only takes technology and know-how to get here, it takes teamwork, personal discipline and attention to detail and Truth.

Nobody who is stupefied, presumptuous, backward or sloppy is even going to make it this far.

Aliens have been met with blanket hostility. What they get when they land is an underground prison cell, and maybe a job. But whoopee. I'd be very surprised if they LIKED US at all. Our Leadership treats them like short-shrift--cheap.

Our Leaders also treat US as if we are stupefied, dumb, ignorant and perfectly elastic to their lies and deceit. Aliens would see this or at least sense there's a problem between what American preaches and teaches and what America DOES.

If they have any sense at all, Aliens are scared shiftless of what ordinary Americans might do. Since we have a history of being vulnerable to abductions and abuse--like cattle--they are not impressed with either our strength or some presumed ability to live under "Freedom" which clearly does not exist in fact.

What kind of protection do they NEED against such simpletons as we are?

We US Citizens need protections against the designs and machinations of our own government. What kind of threat can we, the ordinary people, pose to people who have traveled light-years to get here?

Zip. They know we're totally helpless, even against our own. [shrug]

So, they can operate with impunity so long as their technology is superior to Washington DCs. And that's probably WHY Washington DC is going for more and more subtle technologies.

Are the Feds going to use subtle technologies against their own defenseless and dumbed-down and brain-dead people?

What for? They--TPTB--have the rest of us in the BAG--they think.

[edit on 25-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The point of this thread was to gather form of defenses that have been passed around numerous times.

The ones that I have heard that has came up alot was mental strength.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The Greatest defence, against the aliens in the dark, is to remove their cover of darkness. This is also the greatest offence.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If we only spread the truth to everyone to be aware of, we would set free lots of lost souls out there looking for a purpose in life.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd
Of course, if it's our resources they're after, they won't want to simply eradicate our world, or reduce its surface to molten slag; on the contrary, they'd probably prefer it intact, sans those damn humans.

I think some of the most important resources to aliens on earth would be our diverse animal and plant life, A genetic resource. If you want metals, water, minerals,gases you could allways mine asteroids, comets,Dead planets,moons, gas giant planets.

Unless of course earth just happen to have a big supply of some metal not found easily in the rest universe. I think earth's lifeforms are the rarest things earth has in the scope of the universe.

So if a alien race wanted that they couldnt just bomb the heck out of the planet. I think if aliens really wanted to get rid of just humans they would first study all they could about the human body then develop a bio-weapon that would just wipe out humans and not harm anything eles. Nice and clean and we would most likely never know we were under attack.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by Odd
Of course, if it's our resources they're after, they won't want to simply eradicate our world, or reduce its surface to molten slag; on the contrary, they'd probably prefer it intact, sans those damn humans.

I think some of the most important resources to aliens on earth would be our diverse animal and plant life, A genetic resource. If you want metals, water, minerals,gases you could allways mine asteroids, comets,Dead planets,moons, gas giant planets.

Unless of course earth just happen to have a big supply of some metal not found easily in the rest universe. I think earth's lifeforms are the rarest things earth has in the scope of the universe.

So if a alien race wanted that they couldnt just bomb the heck out of the planet. I think if aliens really wanted to get rid of just humans they would first study all they could about the human body then develop a bio-weapon that would just wipe out humans and not harm anything eles. Nice and clean and we would most likely never know we were under attack.

Could this be why human blood represent a spiritual mean in native american rituals? And could this by why Gold has been one of the most talked about object concerning about materials over the universe how in cultures linking mars with gold.

Odd

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
If the time comes for us to engage the aliens in face-to-face ground or shipboard conflict, the human virtues of brute strength, sheer tenacity, and sporadic psychic might will be our greatest weapons.

Until we reached that stage of conflict, though, we would have to do everything in our power to level the technological playing field. Personally, given the aforementioned Terran and reverse-engineered alien technologies of war, I beleive this could be done... and if it can, the enemy will have to fight up close and personal.

And then, we give them hell

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Well if they do come looking for trouble I'm ready, I must have finished UFO: Enemy Unkown at least 20 times in my mis-spent youth. Give me a Skyranger and some laser rifles and I'll give em a taste of human hospitality.

On topic though, given the accepted view that alien craft are using anti gravity systems, it's likely the manipulation of gravitic fields has already been studied by our would-be attackers. Any kind of gravity focusing device would be more than enough to deal with anything we had.

On the use of EMP to disable their electrical devices I'm sure that they would have also forseen our relience of computer technology and would probably just do the same to us first.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
There are accounts to suggest that they are no different than any other biologic when it comes to being killed. The various accounts of the shooting of one of the aliens in the Roswell encounter for example.

Likewise, there are documents to support that the SDI proposal by Reagan was actually more for an integral defense against them (the EBEs) as well for missile defense. This can even be concluded from his various speeches even.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What if Aliens are essentially benign, and they are only manipulating things because our Gummint has seen fit to incarcerate all Comers, enslave them, kill them, victimize them and exploit them.

What if they're basically NICER and MORE DECENT than humans?

You still want to use them for target practice?

What if some of them would make wonderful friends and business associates?

What if they could tell us about other places in the Galaxy that are real, where people are?

What if their stories would enthrall our children?

What if they intend no harm to us, on the whole, and they are split between BENIGN and HARMFUL just as the rest of God's children are?

What if they know God, too? What if they have a Covenant, too?

None of these questions come up among people who only know of one tool to deal with any and all problems: death by immobilization.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
well i love aliens and we will soon meet them so im am gonna carry a gun with me

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well, I guess that says where you're coming from.

Sure does.

Propaganda programming One-A.

Never mind, thinking for yourself.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
What if Aliens are essentially benign, and they are only manipulating things because our Gummint has seen fit to incarcerate all Comers, enslave them, kill them, victimize them and exploit them.

You still want to use them for target practice?

What if some of them would make wonderful friends and business associates?

What if they could tell us about other places in the Galaxy that are real, where people are?

What if their stories would enthrall our children?

What if they intend no harm to us, on the whole, and they are split between BENIGN and HARMFUL just as the rest of God's children are?

What if they know God, too? What if they have a Covenant, too?

None of these questions come up among people who only know of one tool to deal with any and all problems: death by immobilization.

You give us all these what ifs, but are all the information floating around relate to such what ifs?

When was the last time you heard about most abductions are about friendly engagements? Having some tea and crackers?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

But--you guys have left out one important question.

The evidence is to the contrary...

Invading airspace...
Acting in secret...
Abduction without consent...
Medical experimentation without consent...
Interference with defense systems...
Deaths of pilots investigating them...
Buzzing of defense installations, especially nuclear installations...

These are NOT the acts of ones with our best interests at heart...

As much as I'd LOVE to believe that it were otherwise...wishing doesn't make it so, and the evidence points to at best, non-concern, and at worst...hostility.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join