It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 reported crash in India Ocean west of Perth, too many inconsistencies of official report?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Incorrect. The US agree. Also, if everyone was dead and thr plane flew on as a ghost plane for that long answer this.

Why did the co pilot sign off after they turned off route?
Why would a ghost plane rise and fall in altitude drastically without crashing?

I really think the battery theory is garbage and most of the world seems to agree.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Wow. So the US, examining data FROM MALAYSIA, agrees with Malaysia. Shocking.

Where did you get it was a battery problem? Of course it wasn't a battery problem. But the data works perfectly for a fire. As for the co-pilot, a lot of the time the co-pilot handles radio comms. It's nothing unusual at all.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I have another possible .......was gonna say explaination but I think its more of a motive. 

Nothing to do with hijackers nor dodgy joyriding pilots. 
I'm currently piecing things together but hey. 

Petronas Twin Towers 

Thousands of people were evacuated on 12 September 2001 after a bomb threat was phoned the day after the September 11 attacks destroyed the World Trade Center towers in New York City. Bomb Disposal squads found no bomb in the Petronas towers but they evacuated everyone. Workers and shoppers were allowed to return three hours later, around noon. No one was hurt during the evacuation.

Anchor Tennants. 

Tower One is fully occupied by Petronas and a number of its subsidiaries and associate companies, while the office spaces in Tower Two are mostly available for lease to other companies.[24] A number of companies have offices in Tower Two, including Huawei Technologies, AVEVA, Al Jazeera English, Carigali Hess, Bloomberg, Boeing, IBM, Khazanah Nasional Berhad, McKinsey & Co, TCS, HCL Technologies, Krawler, Microsoft, The Agency (a modeling company) and Reuters.

But here's another interesting bit. 
The Seven Sisters or should I say 

The "New Seven Sisters" 

The Financial Times has used the label the "New Seven Sisters" to describe a group of what it argues are the most influential national oil and gas companies based in countries outside of the OECD.[10][1] According to the Financial Times this group comprises: 

China National Petroleum Corporation (China) 
Gazprom (Russia) 
National Iranian Oil Company (Iran) 
Petrobras (Brazil) 
PDVSA (Venezuela) 
Petronas (Malaysia)←←←←←←←← 
Saudi Aramco (Saudi Arabia)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

jazz10
I have another possible .......was gonna say explaination but I think its more of a motive. 

Nothing to do with hijackers nor dodgy joyriding pilots. 
I'm currently piecing things together but hey. 

Petronas Twin Towers 

Thousands of people were evacuated on 12 September 2001 after a bomb threat was phoned the day after the September 11 attacks destroyed the World Trade Center towers in New York City. Bomb Disposal squads found no bomb in the Petronas towers but they evacuated everyone. Workers and shoppers were allowed to return three hours later, around noon. No one was hurt during the evacuation.

Anchor Tennants. 

Tower One is fully occupied by Petronas and a number of its subsidiaries and associate companies, while the office spaces in Tower Two are mostly available for lease to other companies.[24] A number of companies have offices in Tower Two, including Huawei Technologies, AVEVA, Al Jazeera English, Carigali Hess, Bloomberg, Boeing, IBM, Khazanah Nasional Berhad, McKinsey & Co, TCS, HCL Technologies, Krawler, Microsoft, The Agency (a modeling company) and Reuters.

But here's another interesting bit. 
The Seven Sisters or should I say 

The "New Seven Sisters" 

The Financial Times has used the label the "New Seven Sisters" to describe a group of what it argues are the most influential national oil and gas companies based in countries outside of the OECD.[10][1] According to the Financial Times this group comprises: 

China National Petroleum Corporation (China) 
Gazprom (Russia) 
National Iranian Oil Company (Iran) 
Petrobras (Brazil) 
PDVSA (Venezuela) 
Petronas (Malaysia)←←←←←←←← 
Saudi Aramco (Saudi Arabia)

Was an attack foiled?
Petronas?
Ywin Towers?
Makes me wonder anyway.
what say you?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Someone deleting files on a computer is such an unusual thing.

From what I have seen mentioned it happened a month back.

edit:

If that date can from the entry in the recycle bin your would think it could just be restored, But If he was hiding some thing I would think he clear that also.
edit on 3/25/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/25/2014 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Cmon members pilot suicide? Fire in cockpit? Something about batteries? please!!!
This missing plane is what brought me back to ATS after two years almost.

The transponders on flight 370 was switched off immediately after it was outside Malaysias air traffic control and then done all it could to remain hidden, something someone wanting to go out with a bang or to make a statement would not do.

To quote a poster Garage Years on a forum for professional pilots "turning off the transponder isnt just a toggle or push-button. The switch is a rotary and you would have to move it two positions to get it into the standby condition. This could only have been done by a compromised crew or by hijackers!

I think the key to this mystery lies with; 1 The Rothschild owned Texas based company Freescale Semiconductor who sadly lost 20 employees on flight 370 and have remained suspiciously quiet.
2 The refusal of Malaysian Airlines to provide their cargo details.
3 The two naval officers supposedly committing suicide.

Lets see if we can get to the bottom of this.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Ive killed some threads before but that was usually on purpose!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

spooky24
Once the signals from the FDR and CVR stop functioning they will give up the search. They got about 24 hours-36 at most then there is little more they can do.

Why the Bureau got involved I don't understand. One thing they hate is being given an unsolvable case.

I'm working on piece for the paper about parallels to other incidents-after they call off the search I will finish it.

Batteries last a month, stop spreading disinformation, you are doing it too often lately.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

In addition to my previous reply.

I'd like to just point out that while all ships etc are been sent to the area, how long would it take to get back?
Days?

While the defence is elsewhere will any aggressors be called offside? ;-)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
More evidence that the "official story" is bullsh1t, the debris found in the indian ocean by Australian ships are not from the MH370 contrary to the official report that the plane flew there and crashed while on fire. lol. The sea search has been VERY EXTENSIVE already, probably the longest for finding a plane. If it had crashed in the ocean, something would have surfaced by now, but it hasn't.

www.cbc.ca...

I already strongly believed the plane landed somewhere. Where we do not know...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I reckon the plane could have landed at Christmas Island. Emergency landing.... off course ?

Christmas Island

Maybe they are all quarantined and detained until they have been given the all clear health wise? Just reminds me of the movie, Outbreak.

That is an isolated Island. Read previously there was a missing vial of some super contagious virus just prior to the plane going missing; could be connected? Biological Terrorist threat....

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Secret Australian Military Base

Australia's top secret sites

not sure if the above pic is the base... but they do have a base at Christmas Island.

The pic is of the Island Naura... also base.

edit on CDT05uMon, 31 Mar 2014 05:53:59 -05005359am89 by Thurisaz because: add

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Thurisaz
I reckon the plane could have landed at Christmas Island. Emergency landing.... off course ?

The runway is only 6,900', they likely would have not made that landing intact. Additionally, that is a populated island and the airstrip is right in the populated area, a B777 would have not gone unnoticed.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I have seen planes land on dust roads here in the outback. They are told via channel the distance that they have to land.
Arkaroola has a small landing strip and planes are in and out of there daily. That airstrip could take an RAAF Hercules Jet easy...

Arkaroola

that landing strip is smaller than both Christmas & Nauru airstrips.

info

edit on CDT07000000Mon, 31 Mar 2014 07:08:19 -05000819am89 by Thurisaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Thurisaz
I have seen planes land on dust roads here in the outback. They are told via channel the distance that they have to land.
Arkaroola has a small landing strip and planes are in and out of there daily. That airstrip could take an RAAF Hercules Jet easy...

Even the Super Hercules is half the length of a B777 and a third of the weight. The aircraft would have been unusable if it were even able to land at Christmas Island and would be still sitting on the airstrip.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

lol yeah.. that is probably where it is... or maybe they pushed it into one of the hangers, or covered it with some kind of camouflage so not to be detected by oigle ...

it is all possible...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Thurisaz
lol yeah.. that is probably where it is... or maybe they pushed it into one of the hangers, or covered it with some kind of camouflage so not to be detected by oigle ...

it is all possible...

I hope that was a joke since there are no hangers on Christmas Island. It is just a strip on top of a tree-less hill above the port and town.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by icyboy771z

They had satellite images which might be possible pieces of debris in an area that could potentially be where the plane went down. Some might even be found by ships sent to investigate. Okay.
A more half assed( deliberately?) investigation and salvage operation has never been done in the history of air traffic and that includes 9 11 ( The Pentagon) and Flight 800 over Long Island.
Either they won't find the plane or they're deliberately dragging their feet waiting until its too late looking in the wrong area.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

yes I was laughing while I typed that.

=> LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join