It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odds that they toss fake debris in ocean to make this go away? MH370

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
It would also be a REALLY big issue if the plane is found one day and not in the area they claim to have found debris.

It would also be a REALLY big issue if the plane is found one day on Mars and not in the area they claim to have found debris.

Speculating that way is easy.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

The ocean has beat the wreckage to hell if did go down so if it wasn't meant to float it has sank. Also if our current subs can't pick up on the FDR then we also have a problem. Granted we might not have had access to those assests earlier due to prior missions but if this thing doesn't turn up soon I think the problems will compound.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Im sure they have thought of that, but could you imagine the backlash if they where caught out, it would be the end of Malaysia Airlines.
edit on 24-3-2014 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

ausername
You all already know how this goes. No explanation will ever be good enough. People will cling to conspiracy theories, and create new and more elaborate and even absurd theories. With the time that has passed and all of the conflicting information that has been released, they could show you wreckage and perhaps even bodies and it would still not be convincing for many people, even with flight recorder data explaning how the plane ended up wherever it is found.

It may be better if no one ever really knows what really happened here. Or why.

Let whatever the prevailing theory is be the accepted truth in the end and move on.

There is a world of other events out there going on that could ultimately impact far more lives. Don't get lost in an unsolvable mystery.

/2 cents
edit on 24-3-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

Truer words have never been spoken but you just posted in my thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

marbles87
Do given that no debris had been found what are the chances they dump some 777 debris in the water to make this to away? Then say we don't have the tech to find the black boxes. Given that it has been this long and no commercial ships or planes have spotted debris leans me more toward they aren't looking in the right place or it never rent down.

Ideas guys and girls?

Faking debris is a stretch. It's a slippery Slope that can end with a.. Smoke Monster, A hatch, Polar Bears, John Locke, & The Others living it out on an island while jumping back and forth in time.

Looking for any debris that can remotely resemble an plane, in an attempt to explain it and make it go away. That I can wrap my head around.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NotSoAnonymous

So you're saying that a little bit debris will make this go away but it's a stretch the PTB will put it there. Ok.
edit on 24-3-2014 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
Wouldn't work unless investigators are all in on it too. Plane parts have serial numbers that would have to match the downed plane. Sure they could etch them in prior to dumping it, but that would leave an investigator an opportunity to be able to tell the etching was done more recently than the plane was built.
Is it not possible then to have landed the plane,remove enough pieces with serial numbers to suffice as adequate wreckage", and dump it?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

benrl
reply to post by Elton

Well, I suppose if it was a planned event,

It would take tremendous resources to do,

Probably need a barge, and seeing how a 777 is a newer aircraft, so a 777 or enough parts to stage.

And what would be the motive of hiding a brand new 777 for later use.

Motives could certainly be there for all of the above, and anything is possible.

Question is if its probable, practical, and worth the effort.

Why would they need a barge? They could just put 'em in a warehouse after trumpeting in the media that they found and recovered a whole whack of stuff from the deepest most distant spot in the ocean. It ain't like we could take a Sunday drive out there and check for validity.

The black boxes are being prepared as we speak, to join the cache of stuff already being laid out all proper-like in that warehouse.

This all stinks of such rotting cabbage, it is unbelievable, but we've got no way of ever proving any wrongdoing, thanks to the 'revelation' that the only place this plane could be is somewhere between the coast of Australia and the friggin' south pole.

All too damn convenient.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

Simple, there are more than one government looking for it.

Satellites are searching,

Once someone claims a debris field, others will look.

Unless all the government with overflight and sat abilities are in on it...

Not likely.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I hear you. But, its not like they're asking every country in the world to buy into a bunch of terrorists stealing airplanes and running then into landmarks in the US . . . nothing that big would ever pass scrutiny.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

This is not an unsolvable mystery. If they find debris which they believe that they have, they will find the flight data recorder and they will know exactly what happened. There may be some ct folks who doubt every official story but for most people the answer will be satisfactory.
edit on PM000000310000000331338312014-03-24T18:38:00-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on PM000000310000000331338312014-03-24T18:38:29-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

Motive??? Or do we not need that part of the story anymore?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
MODS this is a little off topic, but should be in this thread. With all the high tech crap everyone has been saying can be found on this plane. Well looks like none of it worked. How about LOW TECH. Why not require the planes ALL PLANES to carry a water impervious dye, that maintains staying together and floats on the waters surface. Highly reflective of course. Which deploys in the event of a water landing or crashing. Seems it would save a hell of a lot of time in the search. At least it would give searchers a better starting point. Low tech at times trumps high tech. In this case if the plane is really in the water, this dye system would have aided greatly in the search.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The debris they see could literally be from anything. There have been many ships sink in the Indian Ocean for along time and although that ocean is enormous currents can move debris all over. There was a cargo ship full of containers that sank in June of last year. Container Ship

For them to come forth and say the plane is in the ocean without having evidence in hand is really fishy.

I wonder if their military shot it down on day one because it went so far off course and now they are allowing this story to be told as a coverup so no more hysteria is created. After 9/11 I would say the odds for any government to shoot down one of their own hi jacked passenger planes went up. If they did shoot it down they wouldn't report it due to the passengers being from multiple countries.
edit on 24-3-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

schuyler

Vasa Croe
It would also be a REALLY big issue if the plane is found one day and not in the area they claim to have found debris.

It would also be a REALLY big issue if the plane is found one day on Mars and not in the area they claim to have found debris.

Speculating that way is easy.

Speculation based on common sense is always easy. Mars not so much.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

There are so many unanswered questions regarding MH370.

If the plane did in fact crash in the South Indian Ocean, why did the cell phones ring? Are there cell towers out in the middle of the ocean?

Why did the pilot delete files from his flight simulator?

Why did the plane go off course, why were the transponders turned off?

Once they find the black boxes from whatever they have found in the ocean, maybe then I'll believe it, there is way more to this story than what we are being told.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Ok. Firstly, your spelling is horrendous, so, at least I know I'm in good company. Hahaha.
And B, I agree completely.
It was the CIA.
They took the plane.
They led everyone on a wild goose chase.
Now, they tell Malaysia that they have irrefutable evidence by way of satelite imagry that they can't disclose, that the plane is down.
Next, they toss some fake debris in the water as they are "searching" for it and let someone else find it.
Then, they dump some black boxes that are preprogrammed with the data they want to tell the story they want us to know.
Blackboxes are retrieved by, oh, let's just say...Indonesian Navy, just to make it look legit.

Down the road, they fly a "Hijacked" 777 into the Whitehouse, or a football stadium, or etc...
Tada!!! Martial Law.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Who knows why people, governments, organizations, groups, etc. do what they do. They do happen. This could just be an unfortunate accident, but with all of the varied and ever-changing versions of events, the speculation the outright fabrications and the very idea that we somehow can't locate a friggin' jumbo jet leaves me more than a tad suspicious.

Show me some tangible objective evidence that can't be messed with or otherwise set up to corroborate the latest line of bullschnidt, and I'll believe it.

If we were all to sit back and toe the party line on this one and believe exactly everything that's been reported, this story would have died with the reports of an oil slick south of Viet Nam two days into this thing . . . or it would have stopped when they said it was in Pakistan . . . or at the various and sundry points along the way in this investigation where they had the 'answers'.

Sitting back, getting the mayberry Goober look and nodding in agreement may work for some, but I've got serious doubts based on past performance of those in positions of authority regarding this matter, and the only way I'll find some sort of resolve is some objective evidence not based on 'assuming' that certain things happened on an 'interpretation' of data using some sort of screwy cock-eyed formula that was just worked up and coincidentally fits the latest 'guess' to a 'T'.

Or maybe I'm just whacked in the head. That, my friend, is also a distinct possibility.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

How can scientists Tag a Shark or a whale, then follow it as it swims the whole planet, yet no one can hear the said ping the black box is giving out ??? OK, they failed with the French BB for 2 years, would have thought such had by now been updated to prevent it happening again..........so much for modern tech,

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Once they find what they're really looking for out there they probably will stage a fake one, because all the real evidence has been incinerated already. This is just my insane theory, but I really don't believe that all the searching has really been for the plane. I don't think it would be important enough to the U.S. military for the to spend as much money, time and manpower as they have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join