It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odds that they toss fake debris in ocean to make this go away? MH370

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Do given that no debris had been found what are the chances they dump some 777 debris in the water to make this to away? Then say we don't have the tech to find the black boxes. Given that it has been this long and no commercial ships or planes have spotted debris leans me more toward they aren't looking in the right place or it never rent down.

Ideas guys and girls?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Who is they? The airline?

I guess they could, but I don't see the need.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

Your theory will only have credence if they 'never' find the black boxes. They will not be able to fake those so easily....

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Elton

No of course not the airline. All the air forces and countries who let this thing disappear. The fact that it might have crashed raises less concern that it vanished with.. Out... A... Trace.

The longer they search the more I think one of the pilots did this to prove a point.
edit on 24-3-2014 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well, they aren't in a big hurry to do the deed so far..maybe they're just being subtle. Nah! I don't think that's a good idea, what would happen if the real plane turned up somewhere else eventually?

Just to add, there aren't that many ships in the search area, and only one merchant vessel.
edit on 24-3-2014 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
After this fakery news of the crash today, I'd say anything is possible to make this "situation" go away.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wouldn't work unless investigators are all in on it too. Plane parts have serial numbers that would have to match the downed plane. Sure they could etch them in prior to dumping it, but that would leave an investigator an opportunity to be able to tell the etching was done more recently than the plane was built.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

If they find debris they would ASSUME it crashed. No one would be mad that it turned up later because they can say they thought it was the plane. I'm talking about a few non specific pieces. Like a plane seat could be from anything like fall off a barge when being moved or what not and a bunch if stuff ends up in the ocean.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Most if the parts that have serial numbers will sink. Ugh double post
edit on 24-3-2014 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I got no proof to back it up,but you are not alone in your thoughts. Whomever "they" may be,have had over two weeks of leading the world around by the nose in various different directions,and with no proof of anything that we can see,crash or otherwise. Should be just as easy to drop pieces of debris in the ocean to sway the masses,as to drop an intact passport in New York. Maybe there is no conspiracy here,but it is certainly a situation that easily turns into one.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It would also be a REALLY big issue if the plane is found one day and not in the area they claim to have found debris.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

My other crazy idea is the pilots specifically cartwheeled the plane into the jungle leaving a small footprint amongst the trees where people haven't been in hundreds of years. But this is of course one of the pilots had an idea on how to make the world go crazy... Or at least help.

To above: what does anyone REALLY know about what happened. Hell even our governments are speculating over this whole thing. All we are going on is a drop of information in an ocean of what we should know about it.
edit on 24-3-2014 by marbles87 because:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Even if/when they find proof, at this point this whole incident will remain suspicious. And I'd venture to add that between the almost total incompetence and the whack media coverage, everyone in the world probably feels this way.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Jefferton
After this fakery news of the crash today, I'd say anything is possible to make this "situation" go away.

You need some explaning to do to say fakery. For a start, now that the satellite owners team recalculated the course by comparing it with data garnered from other planes using the same areas, their findings are open to any other organisation to use the same data to see if the outcome is the same, or similar. In fact my understanding is that it is already been peer reviewed, and the only way to do that, is for peer reviewers to get their hands dirty and use the same, (initial) data and check out the rest.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

marbles87
Do given that no debris had been found what are the chances they dump some 777 debris in the water to make this to away? Then say we don't have the tech to find the black boxes. Given that it has been this long and no commercial ships or planes have spotted debris leans me more toward they aren't looking in the right place or it never rent down.

Ideas guys and girls?

My complete thought on this lost airline is:

1) If downed by whatever, the evidence of crash in the ocean is like finding a needle in a haystack
2) If so-called evidence dropped to cover is a 50/50
3) Most that need to know never will on what could be: Who's Side? Shhh.

Whoever will do what they can to cover if be, and whoever to pursue the truth of what happen. Eventually the truth or evidence of what happened will come to light.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

The sighting of debris a little too soon after the report that Inmarsat, made some never before tried calculations on their satellite ping from the engines which proves the plane was on a "southern arc" and must have crashed there in the middle of nowhere. They aren't explaining exactly what that was. Maybe they will?

The fuselage must either be floating or on the bottom, right?

Like someone else said, they need to aggressively search for the FDR's. They only have 2-3 weeks left on the acoustic beacon. I don't want to hear... "It must have been too deep" after two weeks with one search ship.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Elton

Well, I suppose if it was a planned event,

It would take tremendous resources to do,

Probably need a barge, and seeing how a 777 is a newer aircraft, so a 777 or enough parts to stage.

And what would be the motive of hiding a brand new 777 for later use.

Motives could certainly be there for all of the above, and anything is possible.

Question is if its probable, practical, and worth the effort.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Do you have sources for these statements? I would like to learn more.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You all already know how this goes. No explanation will ever be good enough. People will cling to conspiracy theories, and create new and more elaborate and even absurd theories. With the time that has passed and all of the conflicting information that has been released, they could show you wreckage and perhaps even bodies and it would still not be convincing for many people, even with flight recorder data explaning how the plane ended up wherever it is found.

It may be better if no one ever really knows what really happened here. Or why.

Let whatever the prevailing theory is be the accepted truth in the end and move on.

There is a world of other events out there going on that could ultimately impact far more lives. Don't get lost in an unsolvable mystery.

/2 cents
edit on 24-3-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

benrl
reply to post by Elton

Well, I suppose if it was a planned event,

It would take tremendous resources to do,

Probably need a barge, and seeing how a 777 is a newer aircraft, so a 777 or enough parts to stage.

And what would be the motive of hiding a brand new 777 for later use.

Motives could certainly be there for all of the above, and anything is possible.

Question is if its probable, practical, and worth the effort.

I never bought the whole "terrorists plan to use the plane" narrative for the reason you point out. Tactically, it makes more sense to just acquire a plane through less public means. So if it's a criminal theft, it must be the people or the cargo the perp was after.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join