It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Leader In New Leaked Recording: 8 Million Russians In Ukraine "Must Be Killed With Nuclear

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Taobender
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I thought Russia already had bases in Crimea ?

They have an agreement to have 25,000 troops in the Ukraine but the western media tried to make out that the 16,000 that were in the Ukraine at the start of the conflict had just arrived out of the blue.

We on the other hand are not told just how many Americans are based on our land, it must be a national security issue or a data protection law that cannot be broken but I can tell you having worked on these bases that they are so big that they have their own McDonald's and don't have change unless you pay in US$

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I knew I felt that psycho crazy chick vibe from her.

In an interview a couple of weeks ago, she said something in an interview I had a hard time with...
She said something along thoses line : "These young men will go die and sacrifice themselves for Ukraine.. if the West does not
attack Russia. "

It seems she is as blood thirsty as most leaders. She fits right in.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by VirusGuard

We on the other hand are not told just how many Americans are based on our land, it must be a national security issue or a data protection law that cannot be broken but I can tell you having worked on these bases that they are so big that they have their own McDonald's and don't have change unless you pay in US$

Here this may help out...

en.wikipedia.org...

What else would be used on a US military base?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Forget if this would ever happen the fact that it was said by a 'leader' of a country is absolutely unacceptable. What if Putin said he was going to nuke Ukrainians. Are you kidding me? We would have him massacred in the media and in reality.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join