It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Propose A Pact Among ATS Members

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hi,

I just skimmed over this thread and decided to visit Amelia (see page one) when I'm dead. Then I'll log in and answer the two fundamental questions:
Is there a life after death?
And is this her actual picture below the screen name?

I will also try to let you all know what's below Denver Airport, and how to reproduce flawless golfswings...

Certainly I would like to solve this sooner, but at least I don't want to scare Amelia with my earthly appearance. I believe one can choose from various apparition styles on the other side, so she might want to let me know which incarnation she would like.
And should I find out that just a fat nerd is using this girl's picture, I will take him with me.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Is there a special forum where we should send back all of the secrets?

How many ATS points will I need to post there? (and can I get extra points if posting from Heaven)

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
[edit on 27-11-2004 by elaine]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If anyone posted "I am dead" as a thread title, I for one would reply- HAH YOURE LAME!

Then again, if that person vivisted me as I typed at my keyboard and their sassy or witty avatar slapped me, I'd change the post to "neat."

I promise, if I die, I will visit 1 ATS member and give them alist of other memebers i shall contact. THey shall then post this list and be like "Dudes, get ready." i will then contact each name on the list and be like, HOLY CRAP! And then give them photos (you know they've got digital cameras in heaven, don't play me like that)...or maybe I'll inspire a photo. That'd be badass.

Oh well, this thread will be saved- remember me...................

oh my god! I forgot to tell you all, I seriously DID die, and I actually AM frank sinatra! Funny world eh?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
...I promise, if I die, I will visit 1 ATS member and give them a list of other members i shall contact. THey shall then post this list and be like "Dudes, get ready." i will then contact each name on the list and be like, HOLY CRAP! ...

Well I was just about to U2U a mod and ask them to remove this thread, seeing as maybe it wasn't such a bright idea, and is just turning into "the stupid comment thread." But now that you put it that way....Not a bad idea at all. Maybe the mods should leave it. And if one day, a post should show up, entitled "Dudes, Get Ready" .... hehe .... now just watch some fool go and ruin it.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   
From what i know of the Death Process. Comming back to contact ATS members would be so low as not to even register.There are to many things happening>> life review, future & past life planning, not to mention time itself.

Neat idea i just don't think it could ever happen. Similar pacts have been made in the past and not one of them has ever come to fruition.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by parker
From what i know of the Death Process....

Now that's an interesting statement....lol, irony at it's finest...

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
That was a "contradictory statement" not Irony .
Now whos making the stupid comments you were talking about.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Nope. I will not. It would spoil the surprise.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
the point is, how could you know about the death process, unless of course, you were....

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

will not what...remove the thread you mean as I was going to ask you to do?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'll do it, whether I end up as a ghost, zombie, whatever.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Heck yeah. I've always said that when I die I'll be right back again letting everyone know I'm around.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I don't think it works that way. Once we are back in energy form...such things are not a priority nor an importance...unless there is unfinished business or something of importance that needs to be told to someone....there are other mind sets of importance needing to be done at that time....

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Huh? I was responding to the original question.
Wh ydo you want the thread removed? There have been many responses to this thread. Don't you think that removing it now would be a bit unfair to those who are participating? Is there something rude or distasteful that I have missed?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Huh? I was responding to the original question.
Wh ydo you want the thread removed? There have been many responses to this thread. Don't you think that removing it now would be a bit unfair to those who are participating? Is there something rude or distasteful that I have missed?

lol, no, you haven't missed anything. I was just getting kinda over the smart ass remarks from some posters. When you replied, I thought you were resonding "no, I will not remove it." Didn't realize you were reponding to the original question, sorry. Believe it or not, I was serious with the original pact proposal. Wasn't a joke, to me.

As to removing it now, nah, it's ok, but that line of reasoning that it would be unfair to those who are participating did not seem to be of concern for the mod that trashed a recent thread about the Tall Whites. Look in the trash bin and you will see it. I have a hunch the mod may not have listened to the whole interview, because at first it starts out pretty slow, and takes like 23 minutes before the juicy stuff starts coming out. But ultimately, it was fascinating. Granted, it did not have nearly the posts this thread does, but still, for the few of us that heard it, and stuck it out, it was pretty dissapointing to have it suddenly dissapear, with no explanation whatsoever. In addition to that, I was doing some checking on this guy charles hall on the net, while listening to the interview. He seemed pretty credible, actually, and was at least worth giving him a chance. Check it out yourself, cause I'd be curious on your opinion, TC.

Regards,
TA

[edit on 28-11-2004 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I don't think it's entirely impossible. EVP's are becoming more and more regular and tech is becoming more and more sensitive to things beyond our five senses.

The trouble would be in the perception of the message. Is it real, or is it a hoax.

I had a disembodied voice come over my two way in response to a question and yet, I wasn't holding the two-way. It freaked me out a bit to say the least, as it was so clear-it was like the two way was used as an amplifier to amplify the frequency.

I have two witnesses to the event. Anyway, it isn't entirely impossible-it is also whether the person is close enough to make contact.

Again, how would we know if it was genuine?

We have disembodied communication on the forum-so how would we know if the person communicating was deceased and not winding us up?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Im all for it, but my signal will be a "red dot" on your screens....Remember?

It'll be a while before you see any red dots again (I hope)

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Ok - when I'm a spook, I'll give it a go

That's just disturbing

I think that after I die, I would probably have other things that I was more worried about than keeping a pact with people who are going to find out what lies beyond eventually anyway. Like haunting people who were mean to me

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Tell, ya what, if I die before Bush leaves the white house, I will make every effort to contact him, annoy him, and well, basically make him think he is going nuts!!! If you hear about him being hospitalized ranting and raving about some crazy ghost who never leaves him alone, well, you'll know that it's me!!

Gee, if I have any energy left afterwards, maybe I'll haunt halls of congress too.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join