It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Study: Obama Most Well-Traveled, Expensive President In History Through Five Years

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive696969

Once again if you actually read the thread you would know it is not the number of vacation days, but the expense of these vacations.

I honestly couldn't give a crap about how much vacation time he takes. The less time he spends in the white house the less damage he can do.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Obama sucks as a president, but the right is so lost that there shooting themselves in the foot every chance they have.

Who is arguing that point?

What is sad is folks like you whom no matter what, you still stick up for someone OR their party even though they SUCK!!!!

Honest to God!!! I was with saner folk when I got tossed in a mental ward for three days, versus listening to you political hacks defending your party!

You guys are MORE dangerous than the religious zealots whom I see ostracized on a daily basis on ATS!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
My 24 year old neighbor told my wife a few days ago that Obama loves us all so much he is willing to sacrifice his reputation to take care of us. After I threw up I was headed out the door to set him straight, but the boss held me back. I wouldn't have known which scandal, lie, fraudulent action, etc to start with anyway. This one just shows us how much he loves himself so he can enjoy his position of taking advantage of us and his lack of reputation is irrelevant to him, IMO.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
People take one of the worst Presidents in recent living memory to hold up....and say Obama isn't MUCH worse or the other was JUST as bad?

Do people even stop a moment to listen to that and think of what they are saying? Obama's level of acceptance is judged by not being WORSE...or NOT MUCH..than Bush?

He's already defined failure when that is the point we're starting at to find any level of relativism which still makes things look half way decent.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Lol thanks for behing blind, all your presidents are awful, corupt to the bone, but you keep playing the game, blame others for your countrys downfall. Its an obsession that become comical, obumer is as a joke as bush,clinton,bush sr, reagan.

But you guys still pick at non important stuff to make you guys feel like your right, wich is even funnier.

Oh i missed the part where i defend obama lol, keep up the good work, keep ats classy.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by Diisenchanted

OH BUT WAIT!!!!!

BUSH DID THIS OR BUSH DID THAT!!!

This is the mentality that screws us serfs whom buy into a two party system that was devised to create enough division to allow the criminals in DC to put us in the position we are in now!!!!

I do agree with the OP though!

When it comes to the Obama's the phrase "Let them eat cake" is a historical phrase that comes rolling back like a huge ass avalanche.

When every Democrat and every Republican is rounded up and routed from office, then we can have honest, transparent government. It does no good to be an independent voter when there are only two parties on the primary ballot. We need to do whatever is required to save America for our progeny. Democrats and Republicans are not going to give up. We are going to have to FIGHT them to get our country back.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Do you have the numbers from past presidents, if not then your just using numbers to get an emotional response from people.

Thanks do.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I don't disagree with you at all most of the recent president that we have had suck.

He just happens to be the current president, and the one that is taking a dump on us as we speak. It couldn't come at a worse time economically speaking.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

When every Democrat and every Republican is rounded up and routed from office, then we can have honest, transparent government. It does no good to be an independent voter when there are only two parties on the primary ballot. We need to do whatever is required to save America for our progeny. Democrats and Republicans are not going to give up. We are going to have to FIGHT them to get our country back.

There is nothing I can even remotely think of to disagree with that statement!!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

You have missed a very, very big point. There is actual evidence that Obama not only stole the last election, but that election fraud was everywhere. My own son-in law witnessed election judges throwing ballots away that were not for Obama, and they were actively persuading voters to vote for him. So the point is, we as a nation preferred almost anyone to who we got, but the election was pre-determined and not within our ability to prevent. Perhaps our presidents have been the evil of two lessors as a rule, but there is so much fraud in our process and government as a whole, we have virtually lost any possible means to correct the issue. Short of a major rebellion, which my fellow Americans seem too weak minded to mount, only those of us here at ATS are willing to speak out about it. I should add, that my family was "taught a lesson" when we continually took on the government and won. They came and took everything we had--our business, our savings, our reputation, and forced me personally to go from a six figure income to having to survive on disability. This government is only getting stronger because of the inaction of the people to prevent it.

edit on 13am03133120143America/Chicago11 by samstone11 because: spelling corrections

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Yes the two party is a sham. Those of us in the know are doing what we can to change that.

I appreciate the fact that I'm not the only one that feels the way that you do. Our numbers are increasing every day.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

Might be true, when is the last election that wasent payed for by whoever pulls the strings, obama is a pupet, they used him to get the house, like they did with bush, clinton, bush sr, carter, ford, i could go on.

My issue is its become an obssesion by too many people, i dont think its healthy, and the amount of energy wasted you guys could have had a real american in the whitehouse.

Had to add your right, the machine that runs the us is getting bigger and scarier by the day, its tough to control 360 million that come from so many different backgrounds.
edit on 24-3-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
What do you expect?
The guy is a full blown NARCISSIST!
Hes the Bankers Bum Boy......
The rewards for performance in their service will continue for life.....that's how they turn these slime......

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Jeesh, what do you expect? You expect us to have a world-respected Leader with the best foreign policy in the world, a crack team of diplomats doing a fearsome job representing us on the World Stage, leading the world as we know it Boldly into the 21st century, you expect Obama to do all this while sitting at home? It takes travelling, my friend, and Lots of it!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

The thread is about Obama's spending. Not about what the other presidents have spent. Did you read the title to the thread? I cant remember Bush Jr.'s , Bush's Sr.'s, or Bill Clintons name being mentioned at al except by the liberal trolls that have responded.

Feel free to add the amounts that these other presidents have spent if that is where you choose to take this thread, But don't expect me to do your work for you. After all you are the one living in denial.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AreUKiddingMe

I starred you for you input of satire.

At least I hope it was satire. (lol)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I did, the only way to understand how much of a travesty it is, we have to understand what is the cost for president trips.

You could say any numbers but if you cant compare, why complain, cause a right wing article told you so.

Or because you took the time to compare said cost, and them found an increase in spending.

Which one is it?

My bad its your thread im sorry if i didint share your opinion i shouldent post.

Have a nice day
edit on 24-3-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

It was satire :-) (thanks for the star)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Let me spell this out for you. This is the title to this thread.

Exclusive - Study: Obama Most Well-Traveled, Expensive President In History Through Five Years

This is not my title

Exclusive - Study: A comparison of the Most Well-Traveled, Expensive President In History Through Five Years

You see what I'm getting at now?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Diisenchanted

Let me spell this out for you. This is the title to this thread.

This is not my title

Exclusive - Study: A comparison of the Most Well-Traveled, Expensive President In History Through Five Years

You see what I'm getting at now?

Na plz draw me a picture, article states that there is a 27% raise in cost in average, but does not explain how in only 3 more trips that the previous president.

So did obama eat gold on is trips, how did the cost raise, they used an example as more miles on is trips.

So im still looking for facts that explain why did the cost go up 27%.

No facts just big numbers from a right wing article, that why i ask questions, id do the same if it was the left.

<< 1    3 >>

join