It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believers rejoice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You were right. There is a God. Jesus returned and won over. 2000 years of utopia coming.

Now what?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

guidetube
You were right. There is a God. Jesus returned and won over. 2000 years of utopia coming.

Now what?

When did Jesus return????

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Agartha

1974 April the 18th...
.my birthday lol

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by guidetube

No, I dont think so. That is preterism. There are still prophecies to be fulfilled.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by Agartha

1974 April the 18th...
.my birthday lol

....I heard that was the Antichrist's birthday actually.......
lol

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Agartha

boymonkey74
reply to post by Agartha

1974 April the 18th...
.my birthday lol

lol

You know... they say man was made in the Christian god's image. Since our ancestors were a bit more primitive-looking, perhaps "boymonkey" is another way of saying "babyjesus".

Just a thought. He may be on to something.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Agartha

boymonkey74
reply to post by Agartha

1974 April the 18th...
.my birthday lol

lol

Obtains coordinates for boymonkeys location via blackboxed telecoms providers combined with birthday information.....missiles targetted.....

OK gang, what's it gonna be, do we nuke The Anti-Christ? I mean, it is The Anti-Christ and all. Very nasty things to have walking around in public! To say nothing of the reaction which would happen should the coming of The Lord happen at the same time.! They'd cancel each other out, surely? Not a good scenario methinks.

Just my slant on it.

And as a cat-lover, I'm sure that cat is NOT enjoying that treatment!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I've really been caught up in other threads on ATS lately because I missed this completely. You'd have thought he would have made a bigger entrance...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Shame you guys missed it but then everyone was waiting for miacles and signs.

Unfortunately I jumped the gun a little with the Utopia, unfortunately with Jesus return and triumph there will be conflict with the non-believers. Utopia to follow. Jesus will stick around to help though.

You need to choose whether you believe or not for a start.
If you dont then you will be at conflict with Jesus and ultimately God.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Cuervo and Lightspeeddriver.........thank you for making me start the day with a good laugh.........hahahaha....

Guidetube: nah my friend, sorry but I don't believe.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

Guess those ones were wrong then.

reply to post by Agartha

The door will always be open.

-

Believers: Should we look at making the world a better living place now? I would start with forgiveness to all those who believe and uniting together so Jesus has less to deal with?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

guidetube

Now what?
Jesus technically 'won' the moment he was saved from death. However, he isn't done yet. He will return as the cure for the disease (K-F-R) that will soon afflict humanity. God knows best.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

guidetube

Now what?

Where did you get that prophecy that he'll reign for 2000 years? Revelation 20:1-6 says he'll reign for 1000 years before Satan is released again.

And yes, I do agree that we should all make the world a better place now.

Jesus said to glorify God by letting your love be perfect, treat your neighbor as yourself, turn the other cheek, forgive your enemy, etc.
edit on 24-3-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Sorry I haven't read that.
I could be out a little with the 2000 years. I wouldn't want people to take it literally and be sat watching the clock once that timeframe is up.

Yes forgiveness is good. Too many grudges based on misconceptions and misguidance.
Believers need to come together not fight amongst themselves. Leave that for non-believers.
They also need to discuss Gods will and teach others of it.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
My Angus is peppered

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Blast you pesky kids you have discovered my true identity and for that I will eat your souls.
Oh and none of your tricks can catch me for I am the dark and the dark always comes at night Mahahahahaha Mahahahahaa (evil laugh to fade).

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
We are told of a second coming of someone (Christ in this case) who will lead the challenge against the corruption and evil that threatens religion & society. Christ will show us the wrongs in society and put us onto a path that leads to a long period of grace. Eventually that period will be threatened by evil again.

As far as I can tell this was a parting gift of making us aware of the dangers of governments, technology, society losing its morals and more. It gave people who believe in God and the teachings of Christ a tool to unite when the time came.

Unfortunately they wait for miracles and reincarnations or ignore them completely.

What if the people banded together in the name of Jesus proclaiming he had returned not in body but in spirit? Use his teachings to establish a new way forward.

In my eyes we can never be sure of anything. Doubt is part of us. People even doubt existence when they live. But we must choose and not let doubt swallow us.

As mentioned I think we have to choose whether we believe. Firstly in God. Then in the teachings. Then on how we should proceed.

I think if believers came together in such a way many of the old prophecies would come true and eventually we would enter the period of grace promised for following such a path. Maybe not personally but as a society.

We need to choose whether we want to live in that grace period: A possible world religion based on teachings of a good God and moral laws or whether we think we can figure something else out?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Have something to add.

Jesus was born in different times than now, but I think you really have to think back. They were being registered, they were slaves, always the losers in the wars of the emperors and their gods.

So the locals have their own rituals and beliefs. But one comes along that ties them together very nicely. 1 god that loves and just wants everyone to be good to each other. This rattles society and the moral stuck. The followers noticed that yes Jesus word will spread but the emperors will hold power. They then say that Jesus died for us to advance in a better society but he will be back to over throw these emperor shackles.

Many see this as true and wait. Some believe it was the emperors fooling us. Others think its a continuous process.

So if Jesus wasn't quite what he was cracked up to be. I.e above human (or alive) then the people who warned us would not expect Jesus to actually return, just that his teachings would work. Take the best stories and make a better one. Preach and teach on the meaning not the fact.

You see we are too advanced and educated to be fed similar stories. We need to really consider if we need moral direction, who we are responsible to, how we live together.

I say Jesus returned and won as I feel when the emperors tried for their NWO they failed in the face of those warnings. We bound together with the morals giving to us (to a certain degree we are saints, enough anyway).

Its not over, just because he won doesn't mean struggles are not ahead but we need to consider our path.

If we win this struggle we should set the path for a nice 2000 years, maybe pampered but that's what good parents do.
If we fail we face a little more ruthless society possibly.

new topics

top topics

join