It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Short Cartoon That Sums Up Man Pretty Well

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I stumbled across this on the interwebs and just had to share it here. I think it does a great job of putting things in perspective. Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Very depressing,yet highly accurate-except I don't think we will be needing the aliens to get rid of us-we are doing a fine job ourselves.
We are sort of like the human version of locusts-a scourge on this once beautiful planet.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Good little movie. S&F

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Silcone Synapse
reply to post by Bone75

Very depressing,yet highly accurate-except I don't think we will be needing the aliens to get rid of us-we are doing a fine job ourselves.
We are sort of like the human version of locusts-a scourge on this once beautiful planet.

Well said and I agree. It is sad to see how much we have changed our beautiful world and how we treat animals and our fellow humans. We have managed to screw up the land on which we live, the water we drink, the air we breath...everything in which we need to survive. Our food is genetically altered. Where once stood tall trees and grasses, we have concrete and metal. Everything is chaotic and fast paced.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yep,as the dominate destructive species on this planet ...we completely suck. We would have been better off unevolved,or not genetically altered...whatever you choose to believe. Our reptilian brain alone would have served us better. Nothing more ignorant than a species that seeks out every way possible to wipe itself out. If the aliens do land...we totally deserve whatever they can dish out. Humans are the biggest epic fail to inhabit Earth.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I love this animation. Someone posted it about a year ago. I still had the link, which appears to be busted. Thanks for the reminder. It's great to see things that jog one's memory like this.

Man

new topics

top topics

join