It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet your new crazy uncle.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Afternoon.
Before we start, My name is Anarchisto. I've been a lurker for a while now, Just got around to making an account.
And before YOU start, I'm not your average Anarchist.
My goal is not to go about life being as destructive as possible, but when I see corruption, it shall be terminated with lethal force. My political beliefs cannot be put in a box. I've always had a deep interest in Politics, I'm a big follower of Snowden, Julian Assange, the like. I have a never ending respect for what they have done, what they do. We could use more people like em. The Illuminati is an idea implanted into our minds by the Illuminati, Mass media is just a platform for subliminal messages, corporations are evil, Society is against itself and the world is one big sheep farm.

I also LOVE art, as long as it is actually art, Not splats of color and random shapes.
Don't even get me started with music, Music is the soul's medicine.
I play a lot of computer games, though my laptop can't handle much.
I love electrical work, DIY, Designing things, Modifications, the like.
I also have a deep passion for cars, I plan to work in the Auto Body field. My favorite car would have to be the Ford Mustang, beautiful car, kickin' engine too.

Anyway, That's it for this short introduction, I'm Anarchisto, I Have OCD, I'm in the 10th Grade, and partially insane.
Also if I may disappear for days at a time, I'm most likely on a no-sleep marathon, As I'm an Insomniac.
Almost forgot, Don't let my Irishmen inside get to you.
edit on 3-23-2014 by AnarchistoOfTheNorth because: Blasted finishing touches.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Hello AnarchistoOfTheNorth!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Anarchy can be Fun Too!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Heck of an intro for someone in the tenth grade..Welcome. You will fit in well here. I share your passion for art,and Ford Mustangs.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Welcome, It sounds like you will fit right in here. I have to agree with the above poster, your in tenth grade??

What on earth is this world coming to? In my day, we were worried about who was having the party that weekend....ANYWHO.

I'm sure you will learn a lot. And as a forewarning, some people here aren't so nice. Stand your ground. Look forward to seeing

you around the boards.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AnarchistoOfTheNorth

Welcome to ATS and enjoy the ride!

PS> meet your new granny...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Love to hear your thoughts on music and art, anarchist.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AnarchistoOfTheNorth

Welcome aboard the mothership Anarchisto!

You are the second 10th grader to join up in like a week, the youth are in revolt!

Hail Eris! (or don't)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hi uncle

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
hello

new topics

top topics

join