It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do aliens come from?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
wooo I stired the pot...

BugBoy, no sorry I don't have proof, only valuable resources which I trust. The source (swerdlow) was involved in secret government projects for 25 years, one called the Montauk Project (Another story on its own). I do know him personally, and I do believe him. And as iv'e said before, even it is real or not, does it really matter? As I said before, I like having this types of conversations, I respects everyones opinions too

Simulacra, Ok going through your questions, and I'll try best to answer them...

Ok Merger, im going to go on a limb and pretend as if this was based on fact. With that said, we know that eight total civilizations does not comprise the make-up of the world. What about africans? Would they be classified as Egyptian? And what about civilizations of Asia? I'm assuming that would be classified under Tibetan.

Africans: The black population were supposed to have been started as a slave race by the Annunaki....

Asia: I have no idea sorry, I'd have to ask a few more questions

Now what about smaller, nomadic civilizations/tribes that really never...make it big. Would these people just be small sects of the major civilizations?

Not sure, but possibly... I only know the info from that chart...and a little bit more.

And what about the people that inhabitated the earth before these aliens came here?

The original colonists on earth were Draco and Atlans.... It is said that they WERE the original beings on the earth, and that earth was just water planet prior to land showing.

Anyway, as I said, i can't provide proof wish i could!

All the best
Merger

[edit on 27-11-2004 by Merger]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Merger where did you get "all" that information?

You do not explain yourself clearly enough. If anyone does a thorough enough search on the internet, there are websites discussing Tau Ceti and the connections between "radio signals" the USSR were receiving between 1958 up until 1985 - something like that anyway!

Merger did you get that kind of "info" from other websites or did you simply come these "ideas" yourself?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The aliens I’m aware of, come from another planet NOT another dimension, if they came from another dimension, I don’t see how they’d be of the same physical nature as us.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
shocked noone has pointed out the simple biblical explanation for this...

Nephilm = angels mingled themselves with the daughters of man

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join