It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Door to Door Obamacare (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Feel like you're being forced into something you really don't agree with or want? Well, so do millions of others...You are not alone my friend.

Just for fun:

I can't say much more than the vid.

Peace

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Nice. I expect "PelosiCare" to work EXACTLY like this eventually. I call it "PelosiCare" because she likes to scold people for calling it Oh-boo-boo care instead of the Atrocious Care Act, sorry, "Affordable" Care Act (My prescriptions went up 200 %!).
Also, actually had some "PelosiCare" minions ask me about signing up. I told them I'm a vet and so is my wife. So they said I had it "made" because I could go to the VA. I asked them if the went to public school. they said yes. I walked away. Keeping stupid people stupid is the only way the rest of us have a chance!
Remeber, call it "PelosiCare" from now on. You piss of Pelosi fans and other commies at the same time! Who doesn't appreciate a two'fer now and then

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tencap77

My question is what's wrong with people who go to public school?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by crucified

Well it could be that it plain stinks. US is losing ground in education at a rate that's dangerous.

Interesting video OP. Overplayed and acted but probably how some people are starting to feel.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Bassago

Well it could be that it plain stinks. US is losing ground in education at a rate that's dangerous.
Interesting video OP. Overplayed and acted but probably how some people are starting to feel.

Overplayed ...absolutely.

But the message is clear.
People are starting to feel it.

Peace

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

When you have teachers refering to WWII as "World War Eleven" or the premise that NOT teaching kids about how history actually played out, but make it a "teaching opportunity" by talking about "how the people felt" instead of "most of them thought it was armagedeon". It's not really the people who went to or go to public school that I percieve as a REAL problem, it's what the teach! and waht the teach isn't history! I think our kids are better served by letting them know that MOST of what they see going on in the world on the international scale, is basically nothing more, than the "ripples" left on the global id from the period of human history that changed EVERYTHING for EVERYBODY on the planet at the same time. And I think that's a tragedy. For instance, my next door neighbors daughter who is a Junior in high school didn't understand the concept of AXIS/ALLIES nor the phrase "WARSAW PACT". I went to a public school. IT WAS BORING! I went to a catholic school growing up, it was PAINFULL, but INSTRUCTIVE. As in all things, I'm sure there is the occasional public school, or teacher or admin puke that is a good person, that does make a difference, and at least doesn't just mail it in. But that is the excpetion, not the rule. When your kid get suspended for screaming "Kiss My A%#" because her history teacher just said "the Native Americans got EXACTLY what they deserved" from the Europeans, when your discussing the "first" thanksgiving, and the "Dean of Students" formerly called a principal, I guess there's more scrathc in a job with the title "Dean"! looks your kid right in the eye and telss her "Your not going to college out of high school, so we're really, JUST WASTING OUR TIME ON YOU" ? I hope I make my point. I don't know if you have kids, but I have had kids, who went to public schools, and with a few, VERY FEW exceptions, they haven't gotten any better. But I did notice, the public schools in out of the way places we've lived, were ALWAYS better than the ones in large metropolitan areas like D.C. and Denver. Seems the more money the school system gets, the more it SUCKS! (We should build a government just like that, don't you think?) Maybe I shouldn't paint "public school graduates" or public school employees with such a broad brush. I will try and do better. But you must agree, there is some merit to the points i gave you here, and if not?
I could care less! All my kids have 1) Jobs 2) Confidence 3) Reverence for those things and those people that have preceeded them 4) Know the Quality of Mercy 5) Own they're own places! So, thanks public schools, at least when it comes to my kids, you did ok. Just remember. It was team work. My kids weren't intimidated by the school system, but Mom? Don't get me started !

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I went to public school and I'm just fine, thanks.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tencap77

I find most people blame the system and not their lack of teaching their own children or that fact their kid is a just a nitwit. Most parents these days are disengaged morons with their heads up their asses not paying attention to their kids lives . After school it was homework time and my parents wouldn't let us leave until it was done. In high school I turned into what they call a "discipline case" and spent as much time out of school as I did inside school. The principal was calling my house so often that he and my father knew each other on a first name basis. I had my issues but I turned out just fine. My parents couldn't send me to college so I worked hard and now own 2 small companies. I say it comes down to the individual and his surroundings.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Here's one for ya. I got a unsolicited phone call and was asked to perform in a survey about Obama care. I said not interested and hung up. They called back again! I said no I am not going to do your survey on my expense of minutes on my cell phone. I said, is the Obama administration aware of you doing unsolicited phones calls and calling back even after told NO? By doing so you're in violation of the federal TCPA (telephone consumer protection act). Not once have they identified who they was what her name was, contact info. She just immediately went into this canned response to a simple hello from me and I had to interrupt her BS. She said oh sorry and hung up. LOL why am I having to remind these idiot's that they are breaking their own laws?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Someone wakes me up
(i sometimes sleep during the day)
I am going to chew them out loudly so that everyone in the RV park can hear.

I do not by law have to sign up for obamacare and never will. i am a service connected disabled veteran and get my medical care from the VA.

new topics

top topics

join