It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one way to defeat Vladmir Putin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Putin can be defeated easily, just place him in a locked cage with PU**Y RIOT and let the 2 blondes tear him apart while Nadja the brunette just stands there looking hot.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Simple as that, Putin banned the papers who were leaded by the US, locked in the followers of the West in his country, banned the non-governmental organizations which were controlled by the secret services of the West and did everything he could to protect his country. I cannot see what he did wrong.

Things are exactly as Victor7 described. The West follows the plan of the NWO like a faithful dog. Human rights, freedom, democracy, which the NWO advertises like crazy, are being ripped everyday, first by the UN and then by the presidents and ministers who are on the side of the NWO. For the moment, the only presidents and prime ministers who are not the dogs of the NWO are Putin, Medvedev, Maduro and Al-Assad. The common they all have? The system of NWO fights them till the end. I am not saying that they are the greatest leaders you could have but since i have visited Russia and Syria for religional tourism and have seen that people there feel safe under their current leaders, i feel glad about them.

If you look in the global history since the ancient Greece till today, all the true democratic leaders were either murdered or fought as no one else. Sokratis was murdered, Miltiadis was murdered, Themistoklis was murdered, Periklis was murdered, Abraham Lincoln, JFK was murdered, many South America great leaders in the 1950s and 1960s were murdered and last but not least all the Balkan leaders in the 19th century who really cared about their people were murdered. Their common is their need and passion to fight the ancient system of the people who are behind NWO and their struggle to give people a better future.

And yes, when i talk about an ancient system of NWO i talk as there are facts everywhere about it. My brother, please read history and let history guide you to a safer and better opinion about our time and our future. History never lies and can only teach!

Finally, as you can read in the New Testament and more specifically in the Gospel of Mark, Jesus says that the humanity will see its worst times in the future (13,7)-(13,28). Read that segment and you will see that Jesus describes our times. Many Orthodox Saints have also supported that in the last 50 years. So yes, you are absolutely correct when you say that the next years will be dramatic. This is why i write here, this is why i want to let people know and help them understand that they have been lied all their lives by the NWO. I know it is really hard to understand it in a moment ( it took me 15 years till today to completely get it) but the sooner humanity realizes it, the better for us and our children.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join