It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military majik (wisdom teeth)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It seems like the teeth should be piling up somewhere. For anyone that knows or has seen bad things forced to happen through rituals and dna then you may be able to follow my thoughts. First of all every new member is forced to have wisdom teeth removed and for good reason that involve deployment and rate of problems. Where are all the teeth? A question for someone in the dark arts is what type of curses or power could be wielded over an individual using the wisdom teeth. It just seems strange to me that we call them wisdom teeth but remove them every chance we get. Is this part of the dumbing down of us?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Ok removing wisdom teeth does not make you dumb, lol but hilarious theory though. One of my wisdom teeth feel out about a year ago and I didn't lose any intelligence. Mine came out because I cracked it when I bit into something hard, don't remember what, but it didn't make me dumber. Hahaha like I said hilarious theory though.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

Through the evolutionary process we are slowly weening wisdom teeth out of existence. They serve no purpose now and lend to more abscesses and a host of other issues. Many people are born without them now and in a thousand years or so no one will be born with the wisdom buds.

As far as the military aside from the preventative reasons and latent medical issues, extraction also serves as a great opportunity for practical training.

No conspiracy here....sorry for the buzz kill.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Ya, sorry bro, your just reading too much into that. I was born without wisdom teeth at all.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I have heard that theory before that certain people like to collect hair/nail cuttings among other things to use in rituals i had not thought about the teeth side of it .

I know when i had my wisdom teeth out they got sent to a dental collage the roots were so big they tore my gums something terrible when coming out .

The dentist said to me he had never seen roots like them in 20 + years of business

Interesting theory though

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bkfd54

I have to say when my wisdom tooth came out, it actually released a little tension in the upper row of teeth , I don't know if I'm describing it properly but it was like it released some tension and my teeth spread out a little. No complaints about it falling out.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
So...the military forces you to have them removed?
Or what? They fire you?

I'm glad I kept my teeth and never entertained the idea of killing for a living.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

bkfd54
reply to post by DonVoigt

Through the evolutionary process we are slowly weening wisdom teeth out of existence. They serve no purpose now and lend to more abscesses and a host of other issues. Many people are born without them now and in a thousand years or so no one will be born with the wisdom buds.

As far as the military aside from the preventative reasons and latent medical issues, extraction also serves as a great opportunity for practical training.

No conspiracy here....sorry for the buzz kill.

Uhm really?
Evolutionary process?

Wisdom teeth are redundant because the human jaw was designed to eat roughage, not a diet of soft processed food.
As the human jaw is no longer used as it was designed, it doesnt grow the bone strength or muscle mass and becomes smaller and weaker. Its size then impedes the wisdom teeth room.

I doubt wisdom teeth will ever stop developing in peoples jaws, those people who actually have need of them of course.
Not everyone on the planet eats a diet of burgers and blended smoothys.

Evolution is not an excuse for every fanciful belief.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Having my wisdom teeth out was the most miserable thing that ever happened to me (and I've had two other major surgeries) and that's leaving out the dry socket that developed afterward.

If we stop having those implements of torture develop in our jaws, it's all to the better, IMO.

But I think you are reading a little too much into this. Most people just don't have enough room in their jaws for their wisdom teeth and/or the teeth don't grow out properly becoming impacted.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I just find it strange how after removal there is no option to keep them when you are enlisted and on top of that where are they stored? If there is any truth to majik and such then dna would allow one to spiritually follow a spor of the patient. A sort of spiritual communication that could be used to allow ptsd and other sufferings to be prolonged by a mass ritual. gimme back my teeth

This would work just the same as enhancing chicken breast and thighs then sit back as women begin to have larger breast and so forth. Even giving people a strong desire to implant themselves. All while we struggle to understand our diets and orgins of pollution. Blaming it on other things that make more sense than the truth. Never giving much thought to the saying you are what you eat. If you can follow my reasoning then you will begin to see a pattern with the earth trinity of plant animal and human cause and effect.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

I only had 1 wisdom tooth develop. The other 3 never formed. Even when x-ray'ed they didnt show. I remember reading somewhere that after the 70's they were discovering an increase in people not develpoing their wisdom teeth and related it to humans evolving to our modern diet. I will try and find that article for you.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Alchemst7
reply to post by borntowatch

I only had 1 wisdom tooth develop. The other 3 never formed. Even when x-ray'ed they didnt show. I remember reading somewhere that after the 70's they were discovering an increase in people not develpoing their wisdom teeth and related it to humans evolving to our modern diet. I will try and find that article for you.

I have seen people who were blind since birth, deaf and mute, never mind countless other deformity's or even born lacking important parts to their anatomy
Does that all prove evolution?
If you lived in an area where you needed to use your jaw and teeth more robustly you would have some problems.
If your children (should they have no wisdom teeth) suddenly find Macdonalds no longer selling food and having to chew heavier grains and meats for sustenance they may struggle to process food properly.

and sorry I am not addressing you personally, its just a scenario.

Now as for teeth and the military, nothing would surprise me any more

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I just find it strange how after removal there is no option to keep them when you are enlisted and on top of that where are they stored? If there is any truth to majik and such then dna would allow one to spiritually follow a spor of the patient. A sort of spiritual communication that could be used to allow ptsd and other sufferings to be prolonged by a mass ritual. gimme back my teeth

So you are suggesting that our military is for some unfathomable reason extracting wisdom teeth and mass storing them somewhere for later use in the occult practice of Black Magick to make soldiers miserable after they separate from the armed forces? Mmmkay...seems legit...

Yes, technically, if our nation's leaders decided to hijack the wisdom teeth of millions of soldiers and then pile them all into the middle of a giant altar, whereupon they would be prayed over and charmed by the world's biggest coven of Witches...they could indeed be used as personal links by which to hex, curse, and otherwise ritually torture their former owners. For all we know, they could be chanting over an epic pile of teeth right this second...damned scary thought, that...isn't it???

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
When the Air Force dentist pulled mine so many years ago I asked if I could have them... told the doc I wanted to make a bracelet out of them. He said it was against regs as they had to be disposed of as a biohazard. I think he just stole them to make his own bracelet. Bastard...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

Well said.
A well oiled machine has a reason for all actions. Something like removing all wisdom teeth from recruits and not offering them to the patient seems very precise and calculated to me. Makes me feel like they should have to account for this. Perhaps an accountability spell could help.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

My grandmother didn't actually have hers push out until she was in her mid 70s. You might be in for a surprise. Those other three might show up yet.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Makes me feel like they should have to account for this. Perhaps an accountability spell could help.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is enough Karma in the known Universe to mete out adequate accountability to our government but I certainly agree with your statement

2nd.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It has been discovered that wisdom teeth have regenerative potential.

Japanese researchers have coaxed living tissue from inside wisdom teeth into forming stem cells. The research opens the door for the creation of stem cell banks. Stem cells can grow into any type of cell in the human body and could be used to treat diseases.

news.discovery.com...

Wisdom teeth as source of stem cells
edit on 20-3-2014 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
My father had only two wisdom teeth and kept them his entire life. When X-rayed, no others were present in his jaw.
My mother had all four but had to have them removed because they were forever getting infected.
I had only 3 and had to have them removed, one by one, as they were causing terrible pain from infections. My lower ones caused crowding of the rest of my teeth because my jaw simply wasn't large enough to hold them.
My oral surgeon explained that it is because of mixing of body types---a robustly boned person marrying someone with gracile bone structure can cause the jawbone of offspring to be overcrowded.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I had my secondary molars removed and kept my wisdom teeth.
my third set of molars were in better shape I used to love chewing on ice unpopped popcorn seeds and frozen butterfingers ended up cracking 2 of them so when my dentist suggested I keep them I liked the idea. I mean seriously how many people do you know that still have them?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join