It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Flight MH370 – Dharma Initiative

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Anyone watch the series known as “Lost”?

If you have not then here is a short synopsis of the show:

“After a mysterious and bloody airplane crash, 48 survivors are left stranded on a Pacific Island... miles off course. It soon becomes apparent that they will not have to cope only with the forces of nature, but with the island's secrets, including the Dharma Initiative, the 'Lost Numbers', the "others" (or hostiles) and the strange black smoke- to name a few. There is also much more than meets the eye, as it becomes apparent that everyone is connected in some way and that everyone has a purpose to live on the island... and for some, to die.”

Lost Wiki

So what is the Dharma Initiative?

“The Dharma Initiative, also written DHARMA (Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications[1]), is a fictional research project featured in the television series Lost. Dharma's interests were directly connected with fringe science.”

DHARMA Initiative

So what we have in this TV show known as "Lost" is a top secret military institute located on a remote island somewhere in the pacific ocean.

A plane carrying 324 passengers where on flight Oceanic 815. Oceanic 815 deviated from its flight path, turned around, and crashed on an island

As it turns out, the flight had crashed on purpose in order to attain the civilians for “Dharma’s” Top secret military programs. (Eugenics etc).

The rest of the world was informed that the flight had crashed and that none of the passengers had survived.

(I cannot piece together much more as I am only on season 3)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow, what’s so mysterious about the missing Malaysia Flight MH370, Is that it disappeared in a similar location to that of the plane in Lost.

How do we even lose a plane in this day and age!?

For all we know, the people on board Flight MH370, may have been taken to a top secret military site for whatever purpose.

The only reason Im posting this is because Ive not seen this perspective before

Predictive programming and whatever...

Thoughts?..

edit on 20-3-2014 by EsotericGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If that is true about predictive programming than

*SPOILER ALERT*

They crash landed an island that is the heart of the world but also a cork oh and also Unstuck in time, with some multi-millennial year old caretakers one of which, depending on your point of view is evil the other less evil, but still manipulative because if the heart of the island is killed all life will be eliminated on earth or something. Most decide to live together instead of dying alone and most the guys will take their shirts off A LOT except any large guys!

There will be lots of ships (as in relation-ships) but the only real ship that will rescue them is NOT PENNY's BOAT...A few will make it back to civilization, but that turns out to be just a parallel dimension much like LIMBO, but some actually do make it off the island on another plane but they all meet back up thanks to a Jack.....Shepard of all religions...

*END SPOILER ALERT*
edit on 20-3-2014 by abeverage because: of Hurley and Y-the Last Man! They are all clues man...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'll save you the turmoil of watching it to the last season. They are all DEAD, living in purgatory. Sorry for the spoiler, but IMHO the show sucked out the wazoo. As most TV does.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

openyourmind1262
I'll save you the turmoil of watching it to the last season. They are all DEAD, living in purgatory. Sorry for the spoiler, but IMHO the show sucked out the wazoo. As most TV does.

Yep, the world was told the plan crashed and everyone died because that's exactly what happened, the island and world of lost is entirely in purgatory, they are all dead, and have been since the plane crash.

So if this flight is like lost than they crashed and are all dead except they are in purgatory which is filled with holes that are never answered but it doesn't matter anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

EsotericGod

Suicidal pilot with a lot of flight experience decides to kill himself and he decides he doesn't want to die alone so he kills everyone else on board as well. So he flys out over the wide open ocean at a low altitude after disabling the devices on board that would help authorities track him. He'd know how and it would be easy. I'm thinking that's how we lose a plane these days ...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Side note to those who think 'Lost' was in purgatory -

LOST show runners explain ending - they were not dead the whole time

Lost showrunners Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have explained to fans that the characters were not dead the whole time.

Speaking at the PaleyFest in LA to mark the 10th anniversary of Lost's premiere, the pair said the island was never purgatory, as widely believed.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
**SPOILER ALERT #2 **

Turns out, they're all dead!

**SPOILER ALERT #2 **

Surely, the plot of MH370 is more like the movie "Airplane", from 1981...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
They were NOT in purgatory, I don't think you understood the ending.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

FlyersFan

EsotericGod

Suicidal pilot with a lot of flight experience decides to kill himself and he decides he doesn't want to die alone so he kills everyone else on board as well. So he flys out over the wide open ocean at a low altitude after disabling the devices on board that would help authorities track him. He'd know how and it would be easy. I'm thinking that's how we lose a plane these days ...

And what I pray didn't happen but fear did.Something I could never understand.If you want to kill yourself fine,go for it.But why must they take innocent strangers and kill them as well?Suicide is a sin and bad enough.But suicide and mass murder??

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Is everyone going for the one millionth thread on this subject?
I hate when a topic turns annoying from over-posting.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Shepard64
They were NOT in purgatory, I don't think you understood the ending.

The "Flash Sideways" didn't really occur as Jack Died on the island. The Church they all meet in would be considered Limbo as there is no NOW there and Christian (The Christian Shepard opens the doors to the next level while the JACK Shepard gathered them all and watched over them...) You got to look past the pretext and deeper into the subtext.

Theory that Flash Sidways was Limbo

Lostopedia and the last episode tell you the nature of the flashsideways
edit on 20-3-2014 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

FlyersFan

EsotericGod

Can be but why take the effort to turn of locator beacons fly under radars and make turns...just fly the thing into the ground and have it over with.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Okay the last seasons flash sideways didn't happen but all the events on the island did happen and they WERE alive. Yes in the end they were all dead but they all died at different times in there lives and came together in limbo because they were together at the most important time in the lives (the island). Sawyer and kate made it off the island and probably led full lives to the age of 100 for all we know. Anyways I loved the show, I think I'm gonnna start watching it again. It's all on netflix

edit on 20-3-2014 by Shepard64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Shepard64
reply to post by abeverage

Okay the last seasons flash sideways didn't happen but all the events on the island did happen and they WERE alive. Yes in the end they were all dead but they all died at different times in there lives and came together in limbo because they were together at the most important time in the lives (the island). Sawyer and kate made it off the island and probably led full lives to the age of 100 for all we know. Anyways I loved the show, I think I'm gonnna start watching it again. It's all on netflix

edit on 20-3-2014 by Shepard64 because: (no reason given)

Agreed!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jrflipjr

Probably so..........and don't call me Shirley.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by heather129

Tee hee....

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Funny you mention this, I was thinking earlier today what if this plane was accidentally shot down that they might be using all this time to plant a fake plane crash. This led me to thinking about the fake crash on the ocean floor in the show.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

openyourmind1262

LOL, and as a public service announcement to save time with tv especially LOST:

Wait till the end of the season and then watch only the last 5 minute segments of each show of the season.

Takes all the filler and irrelevant content out of the show.

Back on topic:
I wondered how long before the Lost angle would show. Taking 200+ passengers and making a plane disappear is not the best method to perform sneaky experiments on the public.

With that Said I think several countries and agencies know where the plane is but are hesitant to show their cards at their capabilities or lack or capabilities.

edit on 21331America/ChicagoThu, 20 Mar 2014 21:21:10 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I watched the show all the way through in about 2 weeks. I loved it, until the last season then it got too weird. As for the plane that disappeared I have no clue, hopefully its floating and they are all alive . I smell a rat in this plane thing, there is so much media confusion, its worse than the sandy hook media mess.
edit on 20-3-2014 by lotusfoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

EsotericGod
Anyone watch the series known as “Lost”?

If you have not then here is a short synopsis of the show:

“After a mysterious and bloody airplane crash, 48 survivors are left stranded on a Pacific Island... miles off course. It soon becomes apparent that they will not have to cope only with the forces of nature, but with the island's secrets, including the Dharma Initiative, the 'Lost Numbers', the "others" (or hostiles) and the strange black smoke- to name a few. There is also much more than meets the eye, as it becomes apparent that everyone is connected in some way and that everyone has a purpose to live on the island... and for some, to die.”

Lost Wiki

So what is the Dharma Initiative?

“The Dharma Initiative, also written DHARMA (Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications[1]), is a fictional research project featured in the television series Lost. Dharma's interests were directly connected with fringe science.”

DHARMA Initiative

So what we have in this TV show known as "Lost" is a top secret military institute located on a remote island somewhere in the pacific ocean.

A plane carrying 324 passengers where on flight Oceanic 815. Oceanic 815 deviated from its flight path, turned around, and crashed on an island

As it turns out, the flight had crashed on purpose in order to attain the civilians for “Dharma’s” Top secret military programs. (Eugenics etc).

The rest of the world was informed that the flight had crashed and that none of the passengers had survived.

(I cannot piece together much more as I am only on season 3)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow, what’s so mysterious about the missing Malaysia Flight MH370, Is that it disappeared in a similar location to that of the plane in Lost.

For all we know, the people on board Flight MH370, may have been taken to a top secret military site for whatever purpose.

The only reason Im posting this is because Ive not seen this perspective before

Predictive programming and whatever...

Thoughts?..

edit on 20-3-2014 by EsotericGod because: (no reason given)

This time, the 'real' time, it takes place on the island of Diego Garcia...A 'top secret militay installation'
This time, it's the Indian Ocean, not the Pacific.
And the passengers are not alive!

Predictive programming? This is how the masses are played, like a guitar, by the Pentagon/MIC Elites.
The 'ordinary people' are pre-brainwashed into accepting the perception of a current real-time event as a 'familiar occurrance'...because they've "seen something like this before", (on tv), "so it must be viable".
Trouble is, the ones who write the screenplays for all mainstream tv, and feed it to hollywood/tv producers, are in fact...the US Military.
Duh!

This is not 'predictive programming'...this is 'subversive programming and despotic coercion'.
This practice has been honed as an art, in every realm of our lives...and rammed down our throats by 'The Psychopaths That Be' (TPTB).
The art of deception is rife among the Elites...That's how they play their game and manage to bulldoze all others that stand in their way.

It's called the 'Dharma Initiative' because Dharma is 'where you're going to'...that is if the Elite have anything to do with it, and that's to Hell...Whereas Karma is the wisdom you've collected from previous lives...hopefully to fortify your judgement enough to not feed the Elit'illians and succumb to their evil desires and deeds.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join