It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects found in Malaysia Airlines search

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Ok, for some reason when I looked yesterday it showed a different distance to them. But if it went there, it would be really obvious. It's a tiny airport and a 777 would show up.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
They were able to spot small objects , less then 1 meter, and not able to show pictures?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

A Johor housewife has claimed that she saw the stricken Malaysia Airlines plane partly submerged in the waters off the Andaman islands when she was returning to Kuala Lumpur after a pilgrimage to Mecca on March 8.

She said she had taken flight SV2058 that left Jeddah at 3.30am Saudi time (8.30am Malaysian time) and after the plane flew past the southern Indian city of Chennai, she saw something strange in the ocean.

An drifting west is headed for the beach where the item washed up.

Edit:

Wrong thread but i'll leave it.
edit on 3/25/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Do you have the link to this? I would like to read the whole article. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I am sure there are more countries involved in the cover up

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

matthuber
I am sure there are more countries involved in the cover up

Indeed even here in Canada our local news coverage of the plane cover has being rather sad as the majority of the focus has being on the families and not what happened to the plane.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Pretty understandable. Nobody knows what happened to the plane yet so it would, by necessity, be speculation. There's only so much news you can fill up with speculation, so journalists have to work with what they've got. What they've got, sadly, is a lot of grieving families.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: linda1mom
reply to post by heartache

Yes, it is. Images I pulled this morning (3/21/2014) are of an aircraft in the Bay of Bengal, with a massive debris field. I have put the images on my 'public' here but am unable to put them on this thread for some reason. I believe this woman saw the same thing I am. How can we get someone to look at these images? The island is Little Andaman Island and the plane images are off the west side of the island.

Well linda1mom if this does turn out to be the plane, you should receive a huge reward. I remember reading your pleas for help to find someone who would listen to what you found. It now appears that CNN has picked up this location and now broadcasting. I wonder if this is it...sure hope so. If it is finally some questions can be answered. And some people have some 'splanin' to do

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21
The images she posted were from old imagery that predates the disappearance by years. They cannot be MH370. In any case they were nowhere near the Bay of Bengal spot claimed by Georesonance.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So if they found it, it may have been headed for Diego Garcia, or it may have been headed for Pakistan. And them finding it may be the last thing the originators of the hijacking/ destruction of the plane wanted. If they had hoped to keep it lost for months or years or even forever, now that's going to be impossible.
I hope they have the media and press all over the crash site, anybody and everybody who wants to stick their nose into the investigation should just do it. Hang the feds. Flight 800 was covered up

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join