It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine needs to GROW A SET, AND FIGHT RUSSIA - reclaim Crimea!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
And dont tell me its futile because russia have a bigger military

Throughout history, countless times, the under dogs have risen against larger more powerful armies, and very often won.

Why have Ukraine sat there and said `yes sir whatever you say sir` and practicallly had Crimea robbed from them, officers kidnapped, their soldier killed, their citizerns beaten, yet now they want to end it all with a peaceful withdrawal and move on?
Really?

This cowardice can not continue, i urge Ukrain to take up arms and to drive the russians out of Crimea!!!

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eliuk

See you on the front lines..

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by eliuk

Maybe Mexico could take back Texas? All they lack is a set.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I look forward to seeing you on TV.

Wave at the camera for me will ya.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eliuk

Great, and how do you get around that pesky majority vote?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

minkmouse
reply to post by eliuk

By charging at them whilst running backwards.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

minkmouse
reply to post by eliuk

If you had threats of an angry mob if you didnt vote for russia, you too would have voted for them

Note how i dont even spell russia with a capital r, i have no respect for them, zero, zilch

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Unless you live and are willing to stand on the front lines there, take your war mongering crap and STFU. I hope the mods let this post last just long enough for you to see it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

eliuk

minkmouse
reply to post by eliuk

Note how i dont even spell russia with a capital r, i have no respect for them, zero, zilch

I think that was blatantly obvious when you hit the ground running in your intro thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

minkmouse

eliuk

minkmouse
reply to post by eliuk

I think that was blatantly obvious when you hit the ground running in your intro thread.

Actually lower case signifies higher status than uppercase.

www.henrymakow.com...

edit on 19-3-2014 by woodendoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Spoken like a person who's only experience with urban warfare is Call of Duty....

Let me break it down for you...

the Russian armed forces have 766,000 troops with another 2 million reserves give or take.... by comparison Ukraine has 90,000 active troops with 1 million in reserves give or take a few that they just lost with the annexation of crimea not to mention those Spetsnaz boys are some of some of the most gifted killers on this big spinning rock.

I wont even get into Armored units or Nukes because i think my point has already been made

if it came down to a fire fight they wouldn't stand a chance.... The Russian navy would shut down the black sea and ukraine would be decimated in a matter of days because the U.S and Nato can't do jack without escalating the entire thing to world war 3 which they wlll not do because they may be insane but the are not stupid....

Stick to Call of Duty mate because when it comes to the real thing it seems you know naught of what you speak

PHNX

edit on 19/3/2014 by Ph03n1x because: typo

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by eliuk

I like your spirit and enthusiasm. That's exactly what Ukraine needs. I'm proud to be a Ukrainian! Lol.

ETA: Power to the People!

edit on bWed, 19 Mar 2014 19:54:35 -0500pm77America/Chicago3pmWednesday19America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I know where you are coming from.

I know you are new here. Think this out a little.

The last thing we need is more killing.

There is not a solitary thing in Russia worth dying over.

Nothing...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eliuk

The Russian arm vastly out numbers the ukraine army and also has a greater supply of fire power, not to mention Nukes..... It is easier said then done my friend. Fighting riot squad cops is one thing but taking on one of the largest armies on the planet is another.

Why doesn't the USA grow a pair and step in and help them as the treaty declares they should.
They want to fight back Russia dont you understand that? Why else would they be calling for help? Asking countries like the states to keep their word as Ukraine has kept theirs sense 94.

They want to fight but it would be a complete disaster for Ukraine if they do it alone.

Not everything is always black and white like you make it out to be in your rant.

Yes over the course of history smaller armies have been known to fight back and beat larger oppressive armies....

It is a completely different story when Nukes are involved. No country wants to get wiped out, because as soon as one nuke is launched then we are all done fore as every country involved would end up getting nuked.

Is that what you want? It is better to exhaust every nonviolent option first then it is to go in with guns blazing.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

reply to post by eliuk

But....Russia DOES have a bigger army....and airforce....and navy....and soldiers.

Ukraine would end up wearing it's buttocks for a hat. Bad idea....spectacularily bad idea.

Why have Ukraine sat there and said `yes sir whatever you say sir`

Well....because Ukraine is a country....therefore it cannot talk.

Now the PEOPLE of Crimea have overwhelmingly voted to return to Mother Russia. You do realize that almost 60% of Ukranians are ethnic Russians don't you?

Given the choice....eastern Ukraine will follow. Which means that NATO and it's Ultra Nationalist THUGS are going to end up with western Ukraine....maybe.

This cowardice can not continue, i urge Ukrain to take up arms and to drive the russians out of Crimea!!!

As others have stated here....see ya on CNN!

Remember Rambo....fire and maneuver...fire and maneuver.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eliuk

I can see Putin dancing and singing in a russian, lower case r, accent to Queen's "Another one bites the dust".

"...and another one gone, and another one gone, another one bites the dust...Hey, I'm gonna get you too, another one bites the dust."

Seriously.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by eliuk

Maybe, one needs to grow a cebral cortex first. So newbie, how much is McCain paying to write. Is it a viable career path? Any future in it?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eliuk

You my friend didn't think this post through...and for that I wish you luck with this post...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
King Leonidas could do it with just 300 men! pfft.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

eliuk

Throughout history, countless times, the under dogs have risen against larger more powerful armies, and very often won.

Why have Ukraine sat there and said `yes sir whatever you say sir` and practicallly had Crimea robbed from them, officers kidnapped, their soldier killed, their citizerns beaten, yet now they want to end it all with a peaceful withdrawal and move on?
Really?

My observation:

1.People in Ukraina are not united as simple as that. They are divided, western part of the country thinks completely different from eastern part. They are different worlds and divisions will become even bigger.
2.People in Ukraina are scared, results of mobilisation recently has shown only 1% of people was ready to answer the call.
That is why current government is trying to form National Guard which is basically paramilitary formation if you ask me.
3.Army does not want to be part of this either, look what is happening in Crimea how many soldiers moved to Russian side?
4.In my opinion, Ukraina is on the brink of complete anarchy and wait until all money is gone and it will happen soon.
People will get out and protest again, this time against people currently in power who made all this mess, meantime eastern part will ask for secession from Ukraina like Crimea.
I do not see any bright future for Ukraina to be honest.

edit on 19-3-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join