It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disguised Demon In My Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I'd like to share a dream I had this Tuesday, that scared me enough to wake up my husband and tell him about it. It took me about a good hour to go back to sleep afterwards, it seemed so real.

In my dream I was in our living room at night, and my late mother was there too. ( She passed away in October.) In the dream she looked beautiful. She was in her 30s, was very thin, and just glowing, and very pretty. I even told her how great she looked now.

We were hugging , and I told her how I lately have been having the feeling of being watched, and that it might be a spirit or a demon.

No sooner did I say that, a blinding white light appeared, and we both knew it was an angel, but the light orb made us feel very uneasy at first, and we both just 'knew' that even though it appeared to be an angel, it was actually a demon in disguise.
I felt very heavy in the dream, and very scared, and it felt hard to breathe. This demon orb kept circling us. I asked my mother to please get rid of it.
She tried, but couldn't. She said it was too strong. She also said that she wasn't strong enough yet either, and she wasn't supposed to be here. Suddenly there was static noise around us, kind of like electric noise of machines, and we both got very scared. My mom vanished, and I woke up.

When I woke up, just for a second I could still hear this sound as I sat up to hear better where it came from. Then it stopped.

I don't scare easily, but this dream scared me terribly, even though seeing my mom again and being able to hug her, was such an amazing feeling.

What do you dear ATS members think?
What is this dream trying to tell me?

I occasionally get visits in my dreams from my late grandfather, who checks up on me from time to time, and we discuss things happening in my life but this dream seemed very different.

PS: This was the first time my late mom appeared to me in a dream since she passed away.
A friend of mine -who is a sensitive -told me, it would take months after her death, but she would eventually visit me in my dreams. She was right. I just wish the dream would have been a happier one.
edit on 19/3/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought

edit on 19/3/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

My brother was murdered when we were kids.
I don't like to talk about the why's but I will say not long after he died my sister and I started having very vivid dreams about him...

Not only that but odd things like something not being left where I know I put.
clocks having the time changes sure that I heard him call my name.

How much of that is paranormal or just in my head I can't say.
But what I know for fact it lots of other people go threw the very same things you and I have, after we lose someone close to us.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

I agree, and thanks for sharing, it's hard to talk about these things, I know.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I had a very strong demon dream a few months back. The demon was one of the lowest (worst) order. Maybe THE worst. He stated his name ...'the great equalizer'. Just having him there literally froze my soul with fear. I couldn't do anything and I felt frozen with fear to the very depths of my soul. It was the most scared I've ever been in my life. (and I've encountered both spooks and demons in real life).

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thank you for sharing FF.
Yes, what worries me about my dream is the fact, that I've also had a lot of paranormal experiences in my life.
I might do a house cleansing this Saturday, just to be on the safe side.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

What do you dear ATS members think?
What is this dream trying to tell me?

You answered your own question!!!

She tried, but couldn't. She said it was too strong. She also said that she wasn't strong enough yet either, and she wasn't supposed to be here.

That was Heaven...
Don't be so quick to Demonise the Demons, but that's for another Thread & Forum!!!

Give it time... You will see you Mum again!!!

Peace Rainbow!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Thanks CharlieSpeirs,

I would love to agree with you, except I have a little problem here. I have never in my dreams nor in real life been afraid of angels.

This was the first time it felt like it was trying to scare me. Why would an angel do that?

I wish you to be right though.
Maybe I am wrong, maybe I was scared because it was an angel and it came to take my mom back to heaven, I really don't know.

Thanks for making me think about it in a different way. I appreciate it.

edit on 19/3/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue

For a long time I'd smudge with sage once every two months or so. And I had blessed salt and also holy water in the house. It's amazing how regular maintenance like that can make a huge change in the energy of the house. After smudging, the house was so cozy it literally felt like you were wrapped in a giant marshmallow. Very cozy.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Rainbowresidue

For a long time I'd smudge with sage once every two months or so. And I had blessed salt and also holy water in the house. It's amazing how regular maintenance like that can make a huge change in the energy of the house. After smudging, the house was so cozy it literally felt like you were wrapped in a giant marshmallow. Very cozy.

I do a visualization / meditation for home protection every couple of months.
I have never used sage before, but I hear it works.
I will see if I can get some. I know a friend/ coworker who uses it and she , like you swears by it too.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Not a problem Rainbow, I hope you see her soon!!!

The way I've experienced spiritual exchange...
Our Guardian Angel is unknown to us to eliminate bias!
Demons (who do not stray, a bad Demon is very possible, but in the case of those who follow the Spiritual Oath) are sent to eliminate the evil dead who would dare to interfere with us!
Angels who are not our Guardian can be known or unknown, but to reach an Angelic stage takes time on the part of Heaven & the Good Spirit who passed!

I will also say now you have experienced such a moment, you will know that Angels are 10 times as scary as a Demon, I don't even think they intended to scare you!!!
This is also the case with Possession, Demonic Possession (think 180lb Man fighting off a PitBull to protect a child) is not nearly as strong or scary as Angelic Possesion (think 120lb Lady lifting a car off of a child)!!!

I digress, In the early stages of Spiritual essence time with the "physical" is limited to minutes at most...
Given time it reaches hours...
But think of it like this... Good Spirits moving towards Angelic have a responsibility not only to the living, but also the Spirits of children who we sadly have lost on this plane...
You can contact any Spirit you like, Good, Evil, Angelic or Demonic... Without a Seance, Ouiji Board or a Pentagram of Flames...
But never the children... They must be protected from outside interference!!!

Meditation is good, and will help you to contact your loved ones, during which they will likely tell you if they can stay a while, or if they have other things that must be done to keep the balance!!!

Happy journeys in the Essence!
Peace Rainbow!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Thanks again, and for the food for thought.
I've heard others describe angels as scary/authority like before.
(I guess they might have sugar-coated themselves to me in the past then.)

And my goodness, Synchronicity at it's finest today.
I was just thinking about my mother now, when on the cooking show I watch,out of nowhere they start talking about the country ( small country in Europe) where my mother was born.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

That's cool Rainbow!!!

As I said it was just based on my experience and not at all to take away from yours!!!
It's why I S&Fd immediately so you get more than just my interpretation!!!
At the end of the day you know what you were feeling & what you sensed!!!

Away from my digression it may have been a bad Demon & your mum felt it was better to cut the connection & fight away from your Aura!!!

That's great (the synchronicity)... Spirits usually are the Masters of talking to is via the Universe!!!
The perfect sign that all is good...

Peace Rainbow!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue

FlyersFan

Rainbowresidue

I do a visualization / meditation for home protection every couple of months.
I have never used sage before, but I hear it works.
I will see if I can get some. I know a friend/ coworker who uses it and she , like you swears by it too.

Get white sage. It works best.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

the feeling of discomfort around this orb may well be down to your lower vibrations as a human being, The fact you where visited by your mother and this orb tells me there is a purpose being played out and something in your life needs addressing. these experiences with the passed are normally an indication of this, as they are now in the position of helping from the other side of life.

The light being you mention could well be your mothers higher self/guardian and the fact she couldn't remove it suggests so, this may be a hole in her own understanding which could explain the negative perception of the orb.
It may well of been an extra-terrestrial visit also, but as you may see from other posts by me i see no distinction between light beings and E.T. gods/angels/demons all the same thing.

then again i could be completely wrong, just a thought

oh the sound you heard while still waking was most likely down to lucid dreaming, in fact the whole experience sounds like a lucid dream, this is the area many enter with astral projection etc... so more towards an experience than a dream. this helps to explain the 'real' feel of it all.
edit on 21-3-2014 by JokerThe1st because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JokerThe1st

Thank you for your insight.

And , wow,so many different theories.
I'm leaning more towards the white orb being good now, but will buy that sage just in case.

new topics

top topics

join