It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End the chemtrail madness!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

If I'm one of those people you're referring to then my apologies to the OP.

I hear about chemtrails on a regular basis in my day to day life, namely from a couple of individuals I'm acquainted with, I'm sick of listening to them and have long since given up trying to reason with them. The stuff they come out with is proof to me that human beings are capable of figuratively sticking their heads up their own asses, making a lot of noise whilst doing so, and pleading with the rest of us that we'd better do the same or "face the consequences".

I guess I should tell these people to stay out of my life as I'm obviously "brainwashed".

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

The newest chemtrail theory is that the High Bypass engines are incapable of creating a contrail.

Here is the video with the explanation. Don't shoot the messenger, I am not convinced that what we see is anything other than contrails, but the chemtrail discussions have gotten so polarized, it's time for the truth, whatever that might be.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

If you contend that normal contrails always dissipate quickly, then the "truth" obviously means squat to you.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I just don't see the discussion the way it's been, going anywhere. Something needs to change. For all the effort of typing stuff, it brings almost no results. I think if there was a way to get the believers to out and actively searching for facts, then one of two things will happen. Either something like a fact will come out and show chemtrails are real, or possibly we can find a way to prove this is not actually happening.

At this point with the opinion that the new engines cannot make contrails, I see this as the BEST opportunity ever to find this truth. We no longer have to worry about testing a trail and having it be said that the trail was not a chemtrail, they are all chemtrails according to the new studies from the Geoengineeringwatch side.

Unlike Tom Cruise, I can handle the truth.
edit on 19-3-2014 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Don't shoot the messenger

I made 6 question i think have to be answered if truth is what you want to find, if that is shooting the messenger truth is not what people seek.

Chemicals have to be produced and distributed, its not simple to produce large quantities of something in secret, there are energetic cost to be covered and things like that.

Tell me what is being sprayed and i will tell you how many tons are being produced by who and what cost to buy it from them in the regular world outside of conspiracy.

If that is not truth seeking there is noting to be done in here.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

We have been through all that many many times. For every answer, there is some other theory.

The latest bombshell is that the engines cannot produce lasting contrails. As a non-beleiver in chemtrails, that is something concrete. IF that is the stance, then the truth can be found.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Besides the juvenile tone that goes through the whole letter, one thing stands out to me:

In the event that direct air samples cannot be taken due to cost.(less than 1/5 of what it cost to make What in the world are they spraying)

So, being somewhat novice in this field of conspiracy (for self-chosen reasons) wouldn't there be at least a CLUE as to what these "chemtrails" are containing? I mean, with all the "research" going on, woulnd't there be at least a CONCRETE example that the whole theory derives from? Or is it with chemtrails as it is with "Nibiru" or whathaveyou; ONE guy with his ONE loose hypothesis brings on an avanlanche of rumours, myths and accompanied ignorance? Sore spot maybe?

Besides, if they where to spray us from that altitude, wouldn't EVERYONE be affected? I mean, how does people in "TPTB" or "illuminatiz" or the evil gummint' avoid ingesting/inhaling it?
There is no logic whatsoever to this and therefore I am totally with the OP here on ONE point: let's stop this, now!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

I had actually had correspondence with another pro-chemtrail website Cliff Carnicon, and when I suggested the direct air samples, I was told that it's not an option due to cost.

The note was not written with the intent of being juvenile, only honest truth seeking.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
To find truth, we first have to find the motive.
Is it for poisoning? Weather control? Stopping climate change? something else?
I saw a clip of a weatherman, who said they were spraying aluminum, along with something else. He said he knew from his time in the air force.
The two questions we need to answer is why are they spraying? and What are they spraying.
Leave the who and how until after those are answered.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by o0oTOPCATo0o

The weatherman thing you are talking about is Military Chaff.

It's not related to the chemtrail conspiracy as you cannot visibly see "chaff" from the ground without radar.
The conspiracy relates to the white lines in the sky that form behind aircraft. Some linger for hours, and some dissipate quickly.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I hear ya.

But like I said earlier, my firsthand experience with 'believers' has shown me, many times over, that a believer has no interest in the truth unless it supports their belief system. And while I commend your efforts, as I always do, I think the search for the actual truth about chemtrails will always be conducted exclusively by the skeptics, and therefore trying to open a dialogue with chemtrail believers in a effort to get to the bottom of things is a waste of time, like trying to engage a Born Again Christian in a mutual search for the divine the results will only matter if they affirm the believers already held convictions.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
How about... when they stop chemtrailing... they stop discussing chemtrails.. Fair?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If chemtrails are real…

They are. Jet exhaust is filled with chemical toxins already. It doesn't matter if the jets are on the ground taxing, taking off or cruising at altitude, if the fans are turning they are making pollution.

But you can't say that, oh nooo… we can only discuss the 'mystery spraying' for which there is no direct evidence for. Like the armies of terror our government claims is out there, chemtrails is that vague reference to something that doesn't exist, but really does. We just can't call it what it is without someone adding an unsolvable mystery element.

You want to stop contrails filled with soot and ozone depleting gasses, then ground the airliners. And why not. They are filling the skies over our head with pollutants.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bubab

But....if what we are seeing is just contrails, then it will not stop until air travel is replaced by something else.

This needs to be answered.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Then move on to cars. I do agree with you. I don't like pollution in any form. But, as this point, ground transportation is causing a lot more than the planes. I just wish we could find an alternative fuel that burns cleaner. Or find a way to produce hydrogen efficiently.

Until then, I think this chemtrail divide is taking away resources that could be much better used finding solutions to problems like pollution from burning fossil fuels.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by bubab

But....if what we are seeing is just contrails, then it will not stop until air travel is replaced by something else.

Joke ruined

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Actually, at this point, the chemtrail group has finally poured some concrete around the goal posts with the engine thing. If that part stays a determining factor, then at some point, I feel like this can be proven one way or the other. I just don't see how us sniping at each other is solving anything. I'd love to end the speculation.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

bubab

network dude
reply to post by bubab

Joke ruined

Sorry, I was wearing my serious shoes. My bad.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Until then, I think this chemtrail divide is taking away resources that could be much better used finding solutions to problems like pollution from burning fossil fuels.

That is the intent, imo. We bicker while the jets keep flying.

If we are to "end the madness" we might stop making threads about chem trails and start some about multi national corporations.

The multitude of chemtrail threads here and elsewhere do contain this information but the mysterious fog of dun dun dun… dunnn,

OMG CHEMTRAILS kind of obscures the truth.

Thats why I said its by design.

American eyes American eyes, view the world from American eyes.

Bury the truth, rob us blind, and leave nothing behind. -- from "No Shelter", Rage against the Machine

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
There are no chemtrails. There is only ice. Ice persists in the air as cirrus clouds for days and months, in fact forever. Where the temperature is below freezing and the humidity hasn't fallen below the ice point, it simply cannot go away, ever.

Aviation accounts for only 3.5% of fossil fuel consumption, so I hope all you "chemtrail" dudes are really fired up about the REAL pollution problem which is twenty-eight times worse. You are, aren't you? Or is it simply that every time you see a trail in the sky you explain away your incompetence by blaming others to be the cause of it? So you need there to be "chemtrails"...

Any dusts projected into the air cause water vapor molecules to stick to the particles in such amounts that they will end up in the center of a falling raindrop. The same principle is used in industry to clean exhausts from furnaces. It's called scrubbing. It's why huge volcanic eruptions get cleaned up within weeks, except for the very violent eruptions into the higher stratosphere which may take a year or two to clear.

It's also the reason why neither passenger or military aircraft can serve as "chemtrail" transport devices (if "chemtrails" are supposed to be a geoengineering device). They cannot fly high enough. The material will be on the deck in a matter of days. The pure ice crystals of cirrus clouds cannot be compared because they evaporate and reform all the time from the water vapor present in all air below the lower stratosphere. The original Teller proposal specified 80,000 feet as the preferred drop altitude. How much can a U2 or Blackbird or modern fighter lift? (Rhetorical).

Does geoengineering exist? It surely does each time you eat, run some hot water, wash your clothes or drive your car. You are geoengineering the earth into a hotter future for your grandchildren, yours and mine.

Tankerenemy is a hoaxer. That it wasn't immediately apparent to you should be to your lasting shame. But all "chemtrailers" are hoaxers. They just aren't so malicious (you should check out his history). But they do just as much harm, for the reasons given above.

So get your heads out of the sand. It's WE that are cooking our future. Don't distract us all from our major problem.

For all our sakes, learn about the atmosphere and the physical world around us. Assume responsibility for your own existence. Stop being a fifth column in an educational issue.

Chemtrails are mythological. WE geoengineer.

edit on 19-3-2014 by jazzroc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join