It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 2014? Heard a phrase...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hey ATSers...

So occasionally I hear spirits talk before things happen. For example, my wife is from Poland and in September 2013 I heard a phrase in Polish (FYI...I don't speak or understand Polish). The phrase meant "through the holidays" - which is usually said around Christmas time. I told my wife this and she asked me what it meant. I told her, "I believe something bad is going to happen around Christmas to someone you know". On December 26, 2013 her dad passed away. This is one of many examples I have experienced.

A few days ago I woke up and heard a woman's voice say, "The Saturday before July 8th". Now that would be July 5th the day after Independence Day (USA). I'm not sure what she meant, but I will keep all of you posted. Or we may all find out for ourselves!!!

Until then.

Twilight Zone theme song begins....now!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The problem with predicting "something" is going to happen, is that you are setting yourself up to be right. Because something is always happening. But you take it as validation anyway.
This is a huge problem with the many "psychics" on this site.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

History is made daily...

To say Something is going to happen is inevitable yet by being vague you cover yourself from any real retributions or accusations, you also can then say point out after the fact that you did indeed predict something will happen! Is that really prophesy, foresight, intuition, precognition? Or just throwing darts and dates?

Even Cassandra was able to know more yet doomed to prevent any of it from happening, so why worry?

So thanks for the heads up, but it only amounts to vague doom fear...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

Just curious. When you hear the voices, are they usually the same one?
Or is it different each time?
( I have had the same experience through-out my life, and for me it seems to be the same voice every time, a male)

Also consider that what happens might be a personal experience,
or something with people close to you, and not world wide.

Either way, thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I usually hear different voices. It's rare the same voice comes to me.

I understand my topic is vague....but I felt compelled to share this story because I was given a specific day...I'm just as intrigued about the outcome myself...I just don't know what it is...crap maybe I'll win the lottery!!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Let me be clear on my post...I'm not so much trying or attempting to claim a massive doom event...for all I know I might win the lotto that day!!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

FreedomKnight
reply to post by abeverage

Let me be clear on my post...I'm not so much trying or attempting to claim a massive doom event...for all I know I might win the lotto that day!!

Ah well in that case let it be me that wins and it will all be good ok?

No worries if you win...share!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing. I knew exactly what you were trying to portray. It's not coming off as trying to predict anything, but sharing what you heard from your spirits. I understand completely, because it's always interesting. It's more "documenting" that you heard something and see if anything "out of the norm" happens on the day you heard.
If my spirits had said something would happened yesterday - I would have just kinda wondered what spiritual crack they were smoking. Nothing happened yesterday that would affect me in anyway. Could I do a major search for something to have happened in the world? Yes. What's the point though. Spirits don't usually tell us something is going to happen if it isn't obviously important for the individual who heard it or someone close to them.
So you telling us will only have meaning if it's a worldwide event, or you tell us what happened that affected you or yours. Hence the point of the post. You want it documented you heard something about this July. And come that following day - if it isn't apparent to us all - we will come back and ask how your day was. Because it's very likely the date was for you specifically. Usually is - but doesn't mean we aren't interested!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. While something is always happening, lets hope that nothing catastrophic or ill fated happens in the world around that time.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
July 5th huh.

I'll be turning the big 2-0. Another year afterwards and i'll be able to party at vegas.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

"The Saturday before July 8th". Now that would be July 5th the day after Independence Day (USA).

That's an interpretation, not a fact.

Technically, _ANY_ saturday between now and then, is "saturday before july 8th". And if a year is not specified, it can mean any saturday between now and a saturday in the year 87014, before july 8th... you get the idea. It can mean anything. It's just your interpretation that it "would be July 5th".

When in fact, that's not necessarily the case. If the message said: "The saturday IN JULY, before the 8th day" or something along those lines, you would be right in your hasty assumption.

Of course your interpretation might still be correct, but I think it's important to see, that it IS indeed just an interpretation, an assumption, a conclusion that YOU arrived in, that YOU decided it must be, instead of actual data in the original message.

By the way - why would it be said in such a cryptic way anyway? Why not just say "Saturday, July 5th, 2014"? Why is the 8th day even mentioned, if it means to point to 5th day instead? What's the signifigance of saying it in such a needlessly complex way instead of directly going straight to the point, like honest people do?

Just clarifying and asking.

top topics

join