It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon - An Abstract Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I am really not sure which forum to put this in, please move if appropriate.

(Image for aesthetics only)

There are many theory's regarding our moon from alien bases to an artificial construction to being a kick ass mother ship but this theory is going to take a slightly different look into its possibilities and it may indeed compliment other theory's, i hope you all enjoy the read

This theory is just a theory and i would like to know your thoughts on it.
It is Abstract as it contains no scientific validity or physical evidence to my knowledge and is just an idea(well maybe more than an idea)

The Moon

The moon has its hard and dusty exterior, very plain almost lifeless. To our reality and awareness this extra-terrestrial satellite is fascinating and gives over few of its secrets, it smiles with almost serene peace upon our mother earth with its face made of the mountains and craters of its surface.
This smiling face is an expression of the residing entity.

All planets,stars,moons etc... are entity's in there own right,some planets are named often after gods, The children of god came to earth. The planet/star is the god, the children are the race born of that planet, just as we are children of a mother 'earth' goddess other races are children of there respective planet/god ).

On the physical level the moon is protected by a sparsely knit network of guardians upon its surface to ensure its peaceful existence.
Now when one travels to the moon in a non-physical vessel one can be granted access to it core, to travel through the surface as if illusion or more accurately a thick fog which one may pass through easily and quickly, once inside this ancient entity confronts you with what can be best described as a mosaic of huge flat widescreen televisions just without cables or stands and forming a 360 degree display all around,underneath and above you, wherever you move the screens always face you directly.
Each image/screen is alive with a different scene/time/place, as if a live recording of life moving before your 'eye.'
These screens/image have a strange ability and that is you are able to enter them! they can also draw you into them (Dangerous) by some kind of strange magnetism, if that happens leave immediately.
Is it possible our wonderful moon is the 'scribe' of life and this is the much talked about Akashic/hall of records where all life is recorded in its entirety and is only accessible by non-physical travel so often preached by many occultist.
The other possibility is that the screens are actually portals/star gates to different places/dimensions across the universe negating the huge distance which would need to be traveled to get around and might also explain why they did not go back for so long, the gates or records where being protected from interference from a race not greatly endowed with understanding and peaceful intentions.

Well that's it i am afraid,hope you all enjoyed the read and i look forward to your comments.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JokerThe1st

Seriously we have been there you know, more than once!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

im just curious where this train of thought originated from? You go into detail concerning the screens and such as if perhaps this happened to you in a dream? kind of reminds me of the matrix scene with "the architect" where he had hundreds of tvs all showing different timelines and different possibilities.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your thought provoking theory on the moon.

I always had a creepy feeling about the moon ever since I was young. Walking alone at nights above my head staring at me blankly with her admiring tranquil gaze...meaning to make contact, I'd glance back to remind her she's never alone.

Under certain conditions one will begin to realize that ALL is alive, there is no separation but subjective experience.

As I became more sensitive to my environment over the years, I noticed the activity and the overall energy of the moon increasing. I don't doubt for a second that there are bases in the moon with LOTS and LOTS of activity. But like you said, the moon is guarded by these beings who do not allow for people like me to tune into what is happening there. I'm just not allowed to, every time I try to I meet resistance.

The theory on the portals is another topic. Portals are never "out there", they are generated within you.

The Akashic Records is an actual place in the astral that you can find, not in the physical world.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Well did you miss this bit ?
''It is Abstract as it contains no scientific validity or physical evidence to my knowledge and is just an idea''

this is why the title contains the word 'Abstract' so people do not take it to seriously !

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Thankyou for your input and insightful comment, i just want to clarify

''The Akashic Records is an actual place in the astral that you can find, not in the physical world.''

''Now when one travels to the moon in a non-physical vessel''

all good

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CallmeRaskolnikov

very observant indeed, lets just say it could be down to experience mixed with idea's and imagination.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

the·o·ry noun
: an idea or set of ideas that is intended to explain facts or events

What you have here is science fiction.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

JokerThe1st
reply to post by wmd_2008

Well did you miss this bit ?
''It is Abstract as it contains no scientific validity or physical evidence to my knowledge and is just an idea''

this is why the title contains the word 'Abstract' so people do not take it to seriously !

So WHY bother!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

wmd_2008

Have you been there?
How many times have 'you' been there?

Have you believed handed down knowledge about the moon?
The scientific method requires observations of nature to formulate and test hypotheses - have you personally been to the moon to scientifically observe the truth of the moon?

edit on 19-3-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Is the earth flat also? I was taught from "handed down knowledge" that it's round.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

usertwelve

Is the earth flat also? I was taught from "handed down knowledge" that it's round.

I heard that it is spherical.
I have also been on a ship and not fallen of the edge.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I heard that it is spherical.

Do you believe that it is spherical even though you haven't verified it to yourself? If you want to use a journey on a boat as your proof you're gonna need to go all the way around. Maybe you just didn't go far enough to find the edge.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by usertwelve

I have been all the way around.
However I have never been to the moon so I would not assume that what I have been told is the truth - any knowledge I have of the moon is abstract - as it is for the majority of people.
edit on 19-3-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I didn't see you do it so it must not have happened. Your logic makes me look brilliant.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

usertwelve

I didn't see you do it so it must not have happened. Your logic makes me look brilliant.

It is not that it must not have happened, to you it is an abstract notion - it could be true or false!
You looking brilliant is also an abstract notion.
edit on 20-3-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

There are many theory's regarding our moon from alien bases to an artificial construction to being a kick ass mother ship but this theory is going to take a slightly different look into its possibilities and it may indeed compliment other theory's,

Even the scientists of today disagree for the origins of the moon.. there are multiple competing scientific "theories" about it. I think it is a Sentinel or a Death Star or a base for human/alien interaction.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
good thread. I believe the moon to be a docking station in another realm. In other words we physically see only part of it. The same with most spacial bodies. We live on the back side of a very inhabited universe. Earth is a mind pit where your brain functions at 10% capacity. Never enough brain power to gather enough info to escape. Just look at how moths and such seek out the light and don't eat food. Seems like the sort of vessel one could make a journey to the moon in.

top topics

join