It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is RFID the Endgame?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The world is getting crazy. Governments are stoaking the fires. What is the Endgame.

Is it RFID?

Terrorism? Stolen Passports? Hijacking? RFID?

Fox News, the terrorists are coming!

The missing plane is because of stolen passports?

Yahoo News: Stolen Passports

Millions of Passports on Black Market?
Seattle Times

Schumer wants to block counties who don't check for stolen passports?
Chucky Shumer

Travling on Stolen Passports?
Travling on stolen passports

You want to know what the ajenda is? If you believe all this TPTB stuff and are a conspiracist, is it a reach to say "follow the news to see the agenda..."

RFID under your skin. Because you can always put your cellphone down.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

There it is. Mark of the Beast…

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

Excuse my ignorance, but what is RFID?
edit on 19/3/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

RFID

Althugh the articles don't mention it outright the continuing conundrum is how to ID people 100 percent.

Some suggest that a chip implant from birth would "fix' it.

Tag, you're it…

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge
reply to post by Vaedur

Excuse my ignorance, but what is RFID?
edit on 19/3/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

Radio Frequency Identification. My uncle who works for the government as an electrical engineer described to me in detail how antennae can work with little or no power of their own when hit with the right energy, they could send out their own signal with no battery. Obviously the range and antenna size/frequency of signal are exactly related. This is his main area of expertise, how frequencies work through different densities of matter. Think of IEDs and Missiles. The Chip without battery issue is just something I am highlighting as signal ranges are being underestimated.

He didn't know about RFID chips directly until I explained them.

RFID just means a radio signal interacting with a chip that IDs YOU.

This is NOT the endgame though. RFID is a major stepping stone but with smart phone penetration I don't even know that it's all that needed. Endgame = complete control.. Won't ever happen. I win.

edit on 19-3-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

But does anyone put their cellphone down? Hell no they don't. If anything they think of more and more reasons to have them in their hand looking at them.

And in it is everything about them. Who their friends are, how often they talk, where you go, how long you're there, banking, shopping all of it is carried around by people who absolutely love it.

People have willingly chipped themselves with these phones. I'm sure big brother loves it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

Why use RFID when biometrics are more certain and more secure?

Fingerprints/face geometry/retina pattern/voice. Humans are remarkably unique.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
RFID phobia? You must have a fearful time shopping for cloths or books or music or movies.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
No it is the beginning of what is to come.... You can not run nor hide ,, for they will know all NSA is just a front , Master Card is the one to call the shots,,, What's in your wallet er in your smartphone ?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Cancerwarrior

But does anyone put their cellphone down? Hell no they don't. If anything they think of more and more reasons to have them in their hand looking at them.

And in it is everything about them. Who their friends are, how often they talk, where you go, how long you're there, banking, shopping all of it is carried around by people who absolutely love it.

People have willingly chipped themselves with these phones. I'm sure big brother loves it.

Keeping in mind, not everyone owns a cellphone or is attached to a phone 24/7.

For instance, I do have a cellphone (one of those sliding keyboard ones...), but I rarely touch it, and I usually have it out of power, untouched. I have a strict emergency use only policy for my phone, personally. Plus, the only contacts I have are my immediate family for location relaying purposes if need be. No friends on my phone, no texting being done. I am not the person you'd want to contact via cellphone as I never have it on hand, and don't really wish to have it on hand... I can go weeks without even touching it, or months without a text... At the age of 21, I really am an oddity compared to how younger... and even some older generations are glued to technology almost 24/7... we don't even have TV anymore, which I'm fine with... There's nothing worth watching anyways.

What I do worry about though, in terms of RFID, is being forced to have one implanted. It would make it harder and more complex for one personally if they don't use or associate with any services that it could be compatible with. Likewise, I can see a lot of problems popping up if such a widespread plan for chipping pops up in the interim.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidFire

What I do worry about though, in terms of RFID, is being forced to have one implanted. It would make it harder and more complex for one personally if they don't use or associate with any services that it could be compatible with. Likewise, I can see a lot of problems popping up if such a widespread plan for chipping pops up in the interim.

There is no way they would ever try to forcibly chip the US population. Especially in the bible belt.....good luck with that!

As it stands now there are wayyy too many people that would not go along with it talking about the "mark of the beast" and revelations nonsense. I can just imagine what would happen where I live, which is a very rural southern baptist/pentecostal christian dominated area, if they tried to do forced chip implants. Folks around here take their bible very seriously.

You're absolutely right when you say you are an exception to the rule at your age. But I know almost nobody that does not at least have it with them 90 percent of the time they're doing anything.

People have chipped themselves. There is no need for chipping anyone really.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

I also live in Canada, so my curiosity lays more in terms of a Global Scale event of micro RFID chipping.

I do agree with you that it may be hard to have the "Bible Belt" populations of the United States chipped, although people can be easily persuaded to get it done... if for the 'right' reasons, as touted by Mass Medias. Something... I could at least say... may happen somewhere in the world that would cause a push for the use of RFID chipping. For example, something happens in regards to passports and the stricter need for Identification for travel and in country uses... Many things could happen to cause such a scenario, but yes... it would be a difficult task to 'chip' everyone.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

bekod
No it is the beginning of what is to come.... You can not run nor hide ,,

And here is the freedom point. You Cannot Run, OR Hide... Don't try. Expose it ALL.
I lose the game of knowing everything about everybody, but once they know where you are all the time, what do they do with it? Legality is the next game. I don't care what they have on me if cops can't get to me. As perception shifts who has ultimate authority, or morality? Do governments even remain as options, when people are starting to take the responsibility of governing their own minds (Govern Ment = Control Mind)

They may think that ultimate light shined on everything means that no darkness can take place. True darkness is the absence of gray or choice. They already lose on a numbers basis. If they do not have mental support they have nothing but a deadman's switch on a nuke, which only matters until their mental ideas change as per the new norm of the new world.

It's all a consciousness game which cannot be won with technology. Dare I say there are real truths and as more and more find these truths especially in groups no power based on lies can stand. There would be no power behind a government with no people in it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Actually, the public is already embracing the technology, bible belt and all.

You see, a lot of people can't seem to survive without their credit cards, smart phones, member cards, rewards cards, social media, or internet. They are all connected and the controllers know. It is checkmate. Direct deposit is taking over check cashing and credits are taking over physical cash. Ask around...cash is dying and it is our own stupidity. Cities are becoming hubs for new, "innovative" ideas for smart phone apps that buy everything without even opening a wallet or swiping a card. The technology is already here and pretty soon you will be outcast if you don't use it. You won't be able to buy or sell, work or pay without it....sound familiar?

Watch, listen and learn. People would give up their souls if they couldn't get paid anymore because they didn't accept the newest form of currency. Women will cry, "How am I going to feed my kids?", and men will cry "How am I going to pay for my house?". With their coming system, which will be directly controlled by the controllers or top level corporations, you will not get paid or be able to work unless you accept their controlled new fashion or system. These elites know exactly what they are doing and we are slowly accepting it day by day.

If you lose your home because you can't pay taxes, because you didn't accept their form of currency or technology, how are you going to live? Fearfulness already scares people into this idea, especially with healthcare and seniors. So I believe the masses will unknowingly accept this type of economy and control, hands down.

And yes...I believe it is the Mark and it will happen.
It is already happening...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

havok
Actually, the public is already embracing the technology, bible belt and all.

You see, a lot of people can't seem to survive without their credit cards, smart phones, member cards, rewards cards, social media, or internet. They are all connected and the controllers know.

So what?

I use multiple names and I will talk loud to gain attention on me so as to make others of you more hidden. I don't use cards at harris teeter that have my name on them or my phone number. I mean I am not a mexican women am I? What is my phone number? Who am I? I could be pretending to be 3 separate people as we speak. Makes me think some of you guys havn't used fake names on google email, mixed with real names that are not who you are. Give them soooo many data points that don't connect down true roads.. Waste their time as much as they waste yours. Time is another game.

COVER. Concealment.

Let them track me. I think it's a fun game. And any of you with more direct paths at eating at their power can enjoy my cover. Meanwhile I play the mind game. Who has the power when people shift what they think is important? Whoever can provide the product of new found importance has the power. Social media moves quick. Internet moves quick. Governments as solid entities, do NOT.

Central power loses to free will as information spreads. I teach people things in order to not be responsible for them. You know teach a man to fish, and you do NOT have to feed him. Government works opposite. Don't teach fishing and make fishing only commercial. Go to stores.. Information is freedom. Take as much as you like, and then have more!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightLight

But...
You don't control the internet. They do.
You don't control the money. They do.
You don't even control the energy. They do.

See, the problem is not with how many "identities" you can create. It is with the fact that the only one that will get paid is the one you will be responsible for. Whether you like it or not, with their numbering system (SSN, CSN) you are already being exploited. There is no escape unless you ran from society as a whole and lived off the land. Possible but not probable. Especially with children to feed or elders to take care of...etc.

It is a shame we had funded our own control system, ripe with satellites, grids, cameras and card readers all over the place. Ready to watch your movements at any given notice. It would've been wonderful to see this world without a group of people hellbent on the most nefarious control scheme ever concocted in the history of modern man.

Could just live in the mountains and watch it burn, ya kno...
That is my plan.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by Vaedur

There it is. Mark of the Beast…

Once again No it is not. I have seen you say the same in many threads. The "mark of the beast" is spiritual and not technological. They said the same thing about barcode readers when they came out. ANd another hallmark of the mark is you HAVE TO SAY YOU WORSHIP THE ANTI CHRIST TO GET IT. Confess it with your words.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

ANd another hallmark of the mark is you HAVE TO SAY YOU WORSHIP THE ANTI CHRIST TO GET IT. Confess it with your words.

I'll keep saying it too. Just my take… you "worship" what you spend all your time doing. For some it is everything the world has to offer. They are busy all day working, spending, acquiring money / stuff and that is their temple. Money and stuff is their God.

We are extolled to be in the world but not of it. Don't be a product of this world.

The system of the beast is everything the world has to offer. The temptation is to embellish the system to acquire its riches and have everything.

The mark of the beast is surrounding yourself with wealth and stuff. One day we won't be able to buy or sell unless we belong to that system. Every step towards that cashless (digital) paradigm is a step closer to the system or mark of the beast. The RFID is just another step.

Do you belong or… are you in it, but not of it?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Things like RFID are part of the endgame (or the road to it) but the actual endgame is likely to be something far more ambitious and far reaching.

Growing collectivism is likely a major part of the endgame. Collectivization can be seen in just about everything they do. Whatever they eventually do with something like RFID, it will probably have something to do with connecting you to everything and everyone else in some creepy way.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

KnightLight

This is his main area of expertise, how frequencies work through different densities of matter. Think of IEDs and Missiles. The Chip without battery issue is just something I am highlighting as signal ranges are being underestimated.

Frequencies of what? There isn't a thing you can hold in your hand called a "frequency", it's an attribute of something else.

Signal ranges aren't being underestimated, because not only do implant RFIDs not use radio waves, there's a very tangible barrier to long distances with them. You have to be in the near field, for one.

He didn't know about RFID chips directly until I explained them.

Odd, that. Didn't you say he was a EE? What is he, power distribution?

RFID just means a radio signal interacting with a chip that IDs YOU.

Not at all. Implants like Verichip don't use radio waves. No implants do. Things like PASS or ezTOLL, those are e-field parts that do use radio waves.

There is no endgame, because there's no game. No one needs RFID to identify you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join