It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth is out: money is just an IOU, the banks are rolling in it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Sounds like the One World Economy

As in "you O.W.E. us money" !!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

DOW 6,000 – ARE YOU PREPARED?
THE MAN WHO PREDICTED JAPAN’S LOST DECADE… THE RECESSION OF 1990-92… THE BIGGEST BULL MARKET RUN IN U.S. HISTORY… AND MOST RECENTLY, THE 2008 CREDIT CRISIS AND STOCK MARKET CRASH… NOW PREDICTS AN EVEN GREATER CRISIS:

After one final surge up to 16,000, I see the Dow Jones Average winding down, week after week… falling through the 12,000 mark… below 10,000, then 9,000, 8,000… to 6,440

harrydent.com...
( quote was in caps sorry for shouting...well..maybe not)

i heard an interview with this guy yesterday and man he made way to much sense, and i was thinking
taken with the oil article below...

Well, here is something that makes the above possible scenario, and the dead bankers and the distractions all make a creepy kind of sense:

HOUSTON — Domestic oil production will continue to soar for years to come, the Energy Department predicted on Monday, scaling to levels not seen in nearly half a century by 2016.

The annual outlook by the department’s Energy Information Administration was cited by experts as confirmation that the United States was well on its way — far faster than anticipated even a year ago — to achieving virtual energy independence.

The report predicted that the increase in United States production would contribute to a decline in the world oil benchmark price over the next few years to $92 a barrel in 2017 from a 2012 average of $112 a barrel, which should translate into lower prices at the pump for consumers.

It projected that domestic oil production would increase by an average of 800,000 barrels a day annually through 2016, nearly reaching the 1970 historic high of 9.6 million barrels a day. The increase in domestic oil production should bring the imported share of oil supplies down o 25 percent in 2016 from the current 37 percent t. Just a few years ago, the country imported half of its oil supplies.

“The E.I.A. report confirms that the United States really is experiencing an energy revolution,” said Daniel Yergin, the energy historian and author of “The Quest: Energy, Security, and the Remaking of the Modern World.”

www.nytimes.com...

this is just a guess here but:
the US has a death grip on many oil producing areas as well as its own quietly expanding capacity.
now say there is a crash as predicted...
suddenly all those inflated bailout bucks are VANISHED...

the USD petro dollar is now AGAIN asset backed, and the inflationary pressure will have vanished
the US willhave the oil reserves, and will be again the world go to currency
because if you want the gas it will be A@@ or grain....no free rides
well that or your first born...natural resources

and with a no sunspot mini ice age coming on...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

xuenchen

"hi hoe, hi hoe, its off to the camp i go" - freezing in the snow white alciaduh

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

it was worth two stars

this time watch for gold to not go up
Dents advice is: watch the petro dollar solidify after the inflatioary usds vanish in a crash - the gold bubble has burst
silver as coin OK...oil dollars will again be king..
and the oil barrons ala Dick franken Cheney have never given up control..
liquid petro dollars, shot gun shells, toilet paper, .....stocks in the basement ...

good buy baby its a good buy...
buy their low hanging fruit...yee shall judge them...
edit on Wedam3b20143America/Chicago54 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Hey Danbones, Actually if you want the truth, Money has intrinsic value (Look it up). It's currency or cash that does not. Therein lies the crux of the matter. Getting folks to work for and "Sell" things of Real Value for this valueless fiat they have created.
It is the ultimate form of masked slavery and it's just because of a lot of conditioning that we accept this as "Legal Tender" for all goods and services.

You'll know when they've gone too far though, that is when they no longer accept their "currency" for taxes or interest payments (Ha Ha). It happened to The Romans and the same will happen to us. But, I think we've now gone way too far in this current Credit Expansion and we no longer have real economic growth to pay The Rentier Class for their usury. They won't tell us when the real crash of their Money Printing is about to blow, they'll be off in some nice exotic place (having renounced their citizenships etc.) and living The Good Life.

Namaste
Arjunada

PS, I loved your thread on The Celtic Cross.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by arjunanda

thanks Arj
it was interesting to me too, the things that i didn't know going into that thread...lol

Currency has value, sure like the units of petrol that back up the usd...
but what about the digital digits they keystroke into existance?- they are debt based...not the same as far as I can see.

Those junk dollars are INFLATED i think, and might just disappear as the system corrects right down to the solid value level that the USD would be at with no inflation from bail outs...

What if we have been miss-judging the situation?
all this oil and pipeline grabbing...might have a purpose after all.
i wonder how the bag holders are going to feel about this?

Here is Dent's interview on Jones yesterday - it was vary interesting .
what Dent had to say - That the gold bugs are wrong - the bubble is done
he had Jones thinking instead of talking...that's a lot of weight right there, lol
i can't remember which hour it was... scroll down to Mar 18 for the mp3
www.gcnlive.com...
I'll repost the link to the interview after I relisten
edit on Wedpm3b20143America/Chicago06 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Is that you just finding out a bank note is an IOU that is ANCIENT HISTORY in the UK notes have had this statement on them for as long as I can remember.

“I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of……”.

On a bank note it states “I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of……”. What that means is, the bank has pledged to the holder of that note, that on demand, they will give to the holder, the value stated on the note in gold or coinage. A bank note is merely an IOU.

Next!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

ah
no
this is me posting the banks admitting it which is news

read the OP
please

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Interesting stuff however this time around you don't have millions of Americans with no credit, and no job however they still got mortgages on half million dollar homes.

Knowing that all the homes were going to default is what really started the 2007-2008 crash. I just don't see anything as event changing to trigger another collapse.

Everyone knew that following the dot.com meltdown that the entire economy was over valued-yet everyone rode the bubble up even though they knew it was going to burst-and burst soon.

I left the Financial markets in 2008-just not worth the headaches so I really don't follow it much anymore. Still I don't see a big game changing event coming like the housing/credit meltdown that sent the entire world into recession.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Danbones

ah
no
this is me posting the banks admitting it which is news

read the OP
please

It's ALWAYS been known that's why it's on the Bank of England bank notes!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

you're saying the banks print those notes?
we are talking banks here

again read the OP

edit on Thuam3b20143America/Chicago49 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

edit on 20-3-2014 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Danbones

you're saying the banks print those notes?
we are talking banks here

again read the OP

edit on Thuam3b20143America/Chicago49 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

YOU read your thread title !!!!!

The truth is out: money is just an IOU

The Banks in the UK have ALWAYS stated that NOW do YOU understand!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

if all you read is the abrevieted title im not sure what we have to discuss

as to your claim the banks have always claimed such
link please

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
www.nasdaq.com...
oil price graph
now the us apparently - contrary to the oil crisis enron like scam of a few years ago- now has a huge ready supply of oil
if the market flops and wipes out the bail out digits and survives the derivative spincrash and the bond market collapse
the bankers like soros who collapse things onpurpose to buy them up at firesal prices, might just wind up with a lot of oil producing land and stocks too

all at Argentinian prices

except for russia's fifth of the worlds supply of natural gas...that will have to go..somehow
and the ten billion dollar deal signed with ukraine for their gas situation with chevron

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So they are saying money is merely an artificial tool. Isnt that the way it should be? A currency should be disposable. The problem is with not enough people sharing the view of this banker, powerful important people, whom see money as the goal, not the means and by hoarding it starve products, services and talent of the currency they need.

Ron Paul on the other hand would like money to be backed by gold. Who is going to give away bread for gold? The french didnt.

xuenchen

One world economy would help to reduce income inequality. What is happening in Europe with the Euro would happen on a larger scale. Of course the population of the G8 would be pizzed at such a scenario, seen as in the beginning they percieve the situation as losing out to the people whose weak currency they used to exploit.

But rest assured that noone wants an one world economy.

edit on 25-3-2014 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join