It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic poem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
So I started a epic poem and I want to share it with you. So I will upload as much as I can this time, and if it is well received, I will post more.

And everyday they just fall in line to the problems that feed the problems but they don't never understand how to solve them so they keep bumpin their heads against the wall everyday until they fall they scared of death like its the only option. Well maybe we can all see what we can do if we go outside, meet a friend. We've been raised well we like each other but how about we stop trying to use each other like its the only thing we can gain from one another... Think on that as I sit on back I'm looking to change the conversation for a minute or two. So listen up stop watching and come to the Shepard who's been sitting back watching let me tell you what you've forgotten I'm past this war and # let me just say that we can all stop with that Fallacy logic. Like you got to slave to live, I'm cool with work but I don't really to it for your dollars ya dig. So why don't you promoting what you hold figure out how to pay back the debts you owe. I guess I'm just physically broke but spiritually I am rich. Changed my ways in order to seek perfection, not to buy your # straight from the bulls arse aye you Saturn. Oh don't worship no thing I'm just all bout laughing trying have a good time but y'all be acting like you've forgotten human interaction cause of the actions that y'all seek. I know no one perfect but damn can we try a little less greed envy hatred on my tv screen and please call this an epic poem from my lips to your ears shall we transcend these childish things its time to grow as a species into what we need to be in order to survive those that hate their being. It was their choice and we see what they choose, isn't it obvious they make sure that its the prime theme on the tube so to my spiritually adept what are you gone do I hope you claim live because if you go back to doing the same things your probably not going to have the chance to become the greatest thing that we can achieve we exorcise our demons and strive for a higher life. They can't provide you safety because of the manipulative things that they've done to gain and keep control. So tomorrow as you ponder these words look up to the sky and ask is this all it's really about seeking knowledge that the same ol thing that we've already been given just misconcepted and in its delivery. Hear my words children and rethink why they trying to kill you if they are most certainly the ones with access to the correct script since one has always existed. The same ol story you know what I'm talking about every show movie screen that you watch. Can we please for one day step outside ourselves and reasses if what any of what they tell us is accurate and if not one thing we should stop following such beings. Ad I just take the loving stance of the father figure that you wished you had but I ain't proclaiming to be your dad. I'm just saying from up here down there life looks kinda sad. So dont come looking for child support. Why do you hurt each other like you do this dissasociate your self from one another oh so cruel. And if I end it now I'm not sure it would be the most epic rant so I'm going to keep it going just to show you I can and use this however I can. Since success is such a fleeting moment. You only obsessed as long as you can keep it going but what price are you paying to don't understand the poisons your intaking. But I would check that to and when you finished with all the bull # ill be waiting for you. I just wanted you to know that I can see you hear you and feel you too. Yeah I love you, that I do. But I ain't Christ I'm just prince Michael a lonely old fool cause my sheep seem to have gone astray and I have no one to entertain. So I guess I will have to just write away let my gone blank and become the water once again. Then you will see my ascertain the people who of good genes and wish to find me again. And just so were clear I serve the Christ same as you. I got to give it to them they finally pulled it up out of me to strive for The Lord outside of me because if I didn't you would just wait around for some one else to do it. I would rather you all stop watching such obvious distractions that they've laid out and start focusing on the thing that most important about your being the water given from Jupiter will change some things. Let us finally stand up in ourselves and take heed of evil things and walk away from all that it brings. Keeping all my love for y'all to the highest because I know what you can become so keep seeking but get away from them that wish to harm you. I know it seems like they are all around you.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I think it needs work and polishing up and more cohesiveness, but I like the idea and it would be great for reading at an open mic session at a coffee house or something like that.

I think we need more poets to step up and document the emotions and thoughts and actions of our world today. These are some of the most unsettling times in recent history. What we are feeling and experiencing now, needs to be put into words of an artistic form.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well thank you very much for your kind consideration, sadly, I am no poet. I do not exist to be a poet, and I hope that neither my calling it a poem nor you calling me a poet will bring a sour taste to those whom it is a profession.
edit on 19-3-2014 by SonOfManPrinceMichael because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfManPrinceMichael

I liked reading it. I will say that.

S & F

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfManPrinceMichael

For future references, you might want to consider using paragraphs instead of one big wall of text. I'm sure there are many others out there who are like me who won't bother reading a post because of this.

Just wanted to give you a heads up, that way people will actually read your thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Thank you for your beautifully worded and quite constructive criticism. I do plan to write something separate with all the proper breaks and even some commas and other means of grammatical precision. This was in honor of the Greek writings, which often had none of those things, and have managed to prevail through centuries. Just always been a fan of content, wanted at least one thing I wrote to exist for that reason, its content. Anyway, thanks again.

top topics

join