It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystals and Colors and Chakra's

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyFlatulence

Please do! From what I've seen, you have a beautiful collection, most of my crystals are pretty small but I love them

The crystal you posted on my wall is out of this world gorgeous, goosebump inducing gorgeous at that.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

How has the new Moldavite been working out for you?
Curious.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyFlatulence

It's been great, using it during meditation and I've had success. Two OBE/AP this past week, don't know if it's because of the Moldavite or a placebo effect. Glad I finally added some to the collection, it had been calling to me for awhile. Lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Have you tried placing it over your brow chakra and try and nap/dream yet?

Was your Obe trip more vivid or intense Jenny?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Very cool!!

I had a lucid flying dream with the Beatles a couple months ago, that's my best one so far.. Never projected my astral body to my knowledge; but I often have various things in my waking life trigger vivid dream memories from months, even years ago. Good stuff.
I'm gonna try and will some Moldavite into my life.. You got me even more curious now.
Recently, I sold a large singing bowl I found at St. Vinnie's to a friend of mine.
And last week I found another one at a different location. I guess the gods want me to use it in my meditation practices.
Maybe the gods want me to find a big hunk of Moldavite on the ground too?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

I made a little headband out of it for dreamtime.

It wouldn't say it was more vivid, but it did seem to last a little longer before slipping back in.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyFlatulence

That sounds like an awesome dream! It's funny how things like that happen, everything's connected

I would recommend it, honestly don't know what took me so long to add it to the collection. I'm a big time procrastinator so that's probably why.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
My favorite stone is labradorite. I find it great for meditation.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dancingDragonfly

have some right next to me. I love how it shimmers in various lights

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

What is interesting to me, is that the crystal didn't really have a vibe to it until I wrapped it. After I wrapped in the double wire (DNA/Double Helix style), the crystal had a stronger vibration, like a heart beat, or pulsation. The Wire amplified the crystal, from my perspective. If you can get the materials, try this yourself with a clear quartz point. Just make sure it is clean from everything, and make sure it is a crystal that likes/speaks to you.

My mom was just talking to me about that! The Crystal talking! When i was very little she use to do it all the time. But now she doesnt remember how. Something about each person has a specific stone and when wrapped with the wright wire it helps you communicate with your stone.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

usually copper, pewter, gold or a combo of both. its not the material, but the method.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Labradorite is beautiful, love the iridescent quality it has.

There are stones that I've always felt naturally drawn to. Whenever I purchase crystals, I always take my time. Look at each one and see if there's a particular stone that "calls" to me. If purchasing a crystal for myself, I won't buy it unless the energy feels right, it's kind of hard to explain. When I buy them to make a piece of jewelry out of, then I'll buy whatever is needed for the particular piece of jewelry, unless it's for a loved one.

(post by AnnyLenardo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join