It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystals and Colors and Chakra's

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyFlatulence

Nice piece. .. Does it"sing"when you tap it or roll in your Palm? The DT Tibetan that is?

I collected a few crystals for exactly that reason.

Moldavite is cool like fingertip therapy of some kind of tactile candy. ..

They seem to affect dreaming for me if I hold one in my hands and take a nap

edit on 3/20/2014 by balanc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by balanc3

I don't have a clue. How do you make them sing if you have one that sings?
I just tapped on it a little with my fingernail. One side seems to resonate more then the others, but it's not a sustained sound.
Kind of a high pitch, "tink, tink, tink" sound.

edit on 20-3-2014 by DenyFlatulence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
And one must not forget about Marcel Vogel in any talk about crystals. Former engineer at IBM that was "spoken to" and researched the nature of crystals. He developed a very specific way of cutting crystals to increase the potential power within a given specimen.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

Well done!
That article about people not being able to tell fake from real crystals is bs. I was going to mention Moldavite as an example. I've made some Orgone Transducers with it (carefully lol) and they are intense! I get orbs in the pics of them too.

Crystals do emit energy - the piezoelectric effects of all rocks is no secret. Some more than others, like tourmalines. These frequencies are octaves of colors, notes, vibrations, and Chakras and other physical energy centers, and they "work" - meaning they attune the body, mind, spirit, and environment - via sympathetic vibration.

They don't call it meta-PHYSICS for nothin'.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

yup that "tink tink" sound is what i mean by singing....

Fantastic crystal you got there.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hi, nice thread really intersting and well laid out ,

My mum bought me Amethyst only because I really like the colour and mentioned this on occasion when we would goto the natural history museum in Edinburgh where they have a nice collection of minerls and crystals some reallly impressive examples.

Nice to know that Amethyst has those properties , one thing I wanted to ask , you mention that you clean it!
Does this serve any purpose other than aesthetic value or does it also help with the function of the crystal?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Check out Shungite.
I recommend using it with Carnelian or Selenite to keep it cleansed and charged.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

balanc3

yup that "tink tink" sound is what i mean by singing....

Fantastic crystal you got there.

Thanks! It truly is..
I was told by someone with mountains more knowledge about Geology than me that the Twining on it is possibly due to the "Crystal Lattice Defect." He said he wouldn't mind adding it to his personal collection. But, if I ever sold it, I'd probably never find another one like it.

Question.
What makes "singing crystals so special?"
edit on 20-3-2014 by DenyFlatulence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There's so many it's hard to choose...

Bloodstone is definitely one of my favourites...
Citrine, Labourite, onyx, fluorite, all quartz, aragonite sputnik are also some more of my favs.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Scientists explain it away with the power of suggestion

The Power of Suggestion is always tossed aside as though that in itself wasn't already miraculous enough!

A couple years ago I was curious enough about crystals to look into how I might get some for myself, but as soon as I got to the the "Google Shopping Center" I realized I had no way of knowing the quality of my product. I chickened out because I wanted to know I could trust the product and trust the one selling it to me.

Thanks for the thread. You've peaked my interest again. I think both my self and my son could benefit. It's interesting, I noticed in those chakra charts that my strengths/weakness were opposite those of my son's strengths/weaknesses.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Kyanite~

The blue colored stone is the most common of the Kyanite colors. It has a potent ability to transfer and amplify high frequency energy. It is known as one of the stones that will aid in the development of both intuition and psychic abilities overall.
Kyanite is a gemstone that does not accumulate negative energies, and it therefore never need to be cleansed or cleared. As the energy of kyanite is all but unlimited, it is said to be one of the best gemstones for use as an attunement stone.

Its energy is gentle and balanced...as it takes you easily to the higher spiritual realms. In meditation it has the potential to open the third eye... which will promote telepathy, developing intuition, clairvoyance and other psychic powers. The Kyanite healing properties are quite powerful... as this stone starts the healing process of any chakra by its use.

It is an ideal stone for wearing around the neck , as it has beneficial effects on the throat. It will promote the ability to speak more easily and express oneself more clearly.

Source:

Text: bjordangemstones.blogspot.com

Image: Google

I think this is beautiful, and love that it never needs to be cleaned.

Great thread! I've been reading, and have it bookmarked.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That is a beauty!!! I may have to pick one of those up, always looking for crystals to aid in meditation and the third eye chakra.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Druids would use stones to remove negative energy from your life force. The stones would need cleaning after usage though as the negative energy they gather needs to be sent back into the Earth. This can be done by placing the stone in sunlight for a while, in a stream of clean water, or even burning them (make sure your a crystal wont get damaged by too much heath before attempting this though).

Source

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Great thread. I keep forgetting to use my stones lately. Do they feel abandoned? I cleansed them all a couple of weeks ago with sage incense. Is that good enough if I haven't cleansed or touched them for a couple of years?

My favorites are sodalite and lapis lazuli. Others like rose quartz, bloodstone, and citrine are favorites too. But sodalite and lapis lazuli really hold a special place in my heart.

A few years ago, I was pregnant. I wasn't diagnosed until much later, but I had severe perinatal anxiety. I would say Sodalite, lapis lazuli, and rose quartz saved my life. When I feel the panic and nausea (I have a phobia of nausea and vomiting), especially when I was out at a synagogue (was in the middle of conversion so I went to services even though I was pretty home bound because of my panic attacks), I held a sodalite or lapis lazuli to my throat and a rose quartz to my heart. The sodalite especially would heat up within a minute and start calming me down, at least enough that I don't faint.

I guess I'm confused now though because your chart shows sodalite and lapis lazuli as associated with the third eye. I've always read that its associated with the throat.

And as I'm chinese, I feel almost obligated to add jade to my list. Not without reason though. Its a protective stone and when I was young, one jade bracelet (that I wore for only that one day) sliced in half on a sharp wall. I would've had a broken wrist if it wasn't on. I also am one of those people that make jade better. It seems like not everyone has that ability. My mom used to make me wear all her jade because I would turn them the richer kind of green over time. But others can wear them for years and they stay dull.
edit on 21-3-2014 by ATSdelurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

"Singing" crystals aren't particularly special or rare but I found interest in them. I tried to collect most if not all the configurations of quartz. ..

I'm still not sure why some sing and others don't but it probably has to do with proportion maybe or surface continuity.

I'm no expert just a fan of stones and crystals however.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Blue lace agate for me. I have a really awesome ring that I bought that has a huge slender one in the center. I have worn it over the past year and it has helped me quite a bit. It's interesting indeed.

Though I am needing to acquire some solar plexus chakra stones as I suspect an imbalance with that area and it cannot hurt.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Jennyfrenzy

Scientists may have shattered one of the fundamental beliefs of the New Age movement: that dangling a crystal around the neck raises personal energy levels and uplifts the spirit.

A study has shown that the sensations reported by believers in crystals – such as tingling, warmth and feelings of well-being – come instead from the power of suggestion. When given cheap, fake crystals, people reported exactly the same mysterious sensations as when they handle the genuine articles.

source

That is the only part that has the ring of truth to it.

As our friend Arken is so used to being told, "its just rocks."

You don't happen to sell those rocks, do you

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Thank you!

Cleaning them helps rid them of any negative energy that may have gotten into the crystal. Here's some info on cleaning crystals for you. Make sure never to leave your amethyst in the sun, it will fade.
How to clean and program crystals

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I don't agree with the scientists saying it's the power of suggestion, at all. If you don't believe there's power in crystals that's great, but why are you asking if I sell them?
edit on 22-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
My gut feeling on the matter of crystals metaphysical properties, is that they are very powerful tools.
Tools that can be used for personal growth, healing, learning. etc.. Or like a previous poster has pointed out, that they can amplify the positive or negative in people.
This "gut feeling" of mine is often at odds with my sense of logic and reason. Which tries telling me, "they are just rocks."
Luckily for myself, I've always been extremely right brained and have always put more stock in this part of my consciousness. The truth has always seemed to resonate very strongly with me. I often cannot describe this in words or site sources for this being so. The major tell for me, that I'm right about trusting my right brain, is when I do, there is this crazy synchronicity that always manifests itself in my life. In so many ways! When I follow my gut feelings, creativity, joy and passion, this synchronicity cannot be ignored. When I dwell in the left side of my brain and follow logic and reason. This synchronicity, steps outside for a smoke.

Crystals are not "just rocks."
Hand tools are just pieces of metal, plastic and wood. Unless you know how to implement them to fix or build things.
Same principle with crystals.

edit on 22-3-2014 by DenyFlatulence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join