It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS...... Ukrainian forces have been authorized to use weapons to defend themselves

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well, WWII did end the Great Depression, maybe we'll get out of this "economic crisis" with some good ol' fashioned fighting

Arguably, WWII did not actually end the Great Depression, but that's up to who you ask.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

nighthawk1954
something new!

Ukraine Prepares for War After Crimea Vote!

www.davidicke.com...

i see what he is saying.... but.............. its David Icke... and that man is on a whole another level

goof find though

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

kanbanozaurus
My grandmother's husband who lived under Communism in Romania always told me that Russia was a predator. He told me that when Obama cancelled the US missile defense complex plan in Poland in 2009 (he told me that Obama was an idiot as well and didn't know anything about History...I cannot really comment on that
).
At this time, it didn't mean something to me, but now strangely it is starting to really make sense.

This part of the world is split in two different worlds. Poland, Hungary, Romania and Western Ukraine hate Russia because of the stuff that was happening during Soviet union times and they have a right to think like they think because those were horrible times for this part of the world. On the other side is Southeastern half of Ukraine and countries that are neighboring on that side and they are pro-Russia. There's a line between regions who would vote for independence from Kiev and joining Russia just as Crimea did and between those who would vote against that and for the EU.

EU and USA will never understand that and will try to drag Ukraine by force in EU, while half of the country protests against them.
edit on 18-3-2014 by baburak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phatdamage

And nothing will happen...the usa is all piss and wind...there will be NO WW3

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

eyeinoz

And nothing will happen...the usa is all piss and wind...there will be NO WW3

The first two world wars started without the US's help, why do so many think that there is no world war without the US? Americans are not the only ones that love their freedom.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Transnistria is the region the Moldavian government is referring to.
I've been watching documentaries on it this afternoon.
To say it's a giant complicated mess would be an understatement.
Pretty soon your going to need a scorecard to figure out who's trying to invade who.
Feels like we've gone back to the 19th century and the Napoleonic wars all over again.
I think Texas has counties bigger than some of these countries.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

They will be rounded up, placed into camps, and then traded back to Ukraine for the relief of sanctions.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
There is a big difference in being allowed to "open fire"...and in "opening fire to defend oneself". I should think in defense... this is both permissible and understandable.

In any case...not a good development in this issue.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

That is because we are the cool dudes who know how to party lol. You should go live in Russia or talk to anyone who lived under the umbrella of Soviet persecution to see why so many countries want us there to protect them today. Since 9/11 America has gone off the rails a bit but I would still chose to live in the U.S.A. any dam day over Russia, China or any middle eastern type dictator communist nations.

Obama and Putin have the same master. The quicker we get rid of Obama the faster we can stop this train wreck from hitting bottom.

Handing over control of the internet is another recent brainstorm of our dear commy leader. We are in deep crap if he does not go soon, i can only imagine the fear in every Israelis hearts with this traitor at the helm. If our control of the net goes you can bet Obama starts some serious thug games here at home.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

mysterioustranger
There is a big difference in being allowed to "open fire"...and in "opening fire to defend oneself". I should think in defense... this is both permissible and understandable.

In any case...not a good development in this issue.

That order should have been given as the dam choppers were flying in. Now they lost their Navy and Crimea.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

True. And I think by the very nature of it...in war? There are no real winners...

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join