It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what created us and everything else...I'm finished

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Think about it like this:

Eternity has no beginning or end. The universe cannot have a beginning or end. There was darkness before a piece of the universe came forth therefore the universe is not of eternity. This would only mean that darkness is eternity.

Eternity has no beginning or end and ONLY eternity has no beginning or end. This is the "eternity rule"

God says I am the beginning and the end.

Evolution would have to be what created the aliens (and animals) and us human beings. Gods (the aliens and us) cannot be created through a evolution. I mean gods with tons and tons of powers, I mean like 200+ separate special powers.

With the truth I have written - since evolution cannot evolve a being into a god having 200+ separate special powers - this means that god CANNOT BE eternal (has no beginning or end). The only god being that could be created through evolution is a simple hermaphrodite.

Do you see? According to the truth of my information found in my signature - Satan=god is either a god within this simulation=video game or a god that aliens or another god created to deceive us.

Evolution is what created us.

Did I miss anything? Hopefully not. Hope you guys understand.
____

EDIT: God is not eternity - he or she cannot have a beginning or end because something would have to have created him or her (the god in question) and this is apart of the "eternity rule" along with my revelations decoding. eternity itself is only eternal and the only other thing eternal is darkness because of the "eternity rule" along with my revelations decoding - you must set a limit to this when considering god.

The "eternity rule" is established when you understand that eternity is DARKNESS, that god is a beginning and end and the universe is a beginning and end.

To understand - MOST people have an obscure understanding of eternity so you must set the limits of the universe (that it is not eternal) and set the limits of god (who is not eternal) because of evolution.

the connection between my information found in my signature and this would be that god IS the beginning and the end which is like the UNIVERSE, but not like DARKNESS.

With all this said, in the end it comes down to god IS NOT eternal because of evolution. Therefore the scripture where god says I am the beginning and the end is then accepted as true, also remembering what I've said in this post.
____

This is difficult for me to explain right now, I may need more indicators to explain this completely. I'm Having a problem with some of the three dimentional views with this one... If theres something wrong with it, I'll fix it later. If you understand then fine.

edit on 18-3-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I was a little confused but then I think I got it:

Are you saying that eternity is the ultimate creation? If so, who or what created it?
Is there a god above all others that did this? Or are there truly no gods whatsoever?

Are we living in a macro view of a micro universe sitting on some god's desktop in a glass jar like a snow-globe? Maybe he bumps it occasionally and creates earthquakes and chaos?

edit on 18-3-2014 by evc1shop because: remove quoted

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad

Eternity has no beginning or end. The universe cannot have a beginning or end. There was darkness before a piece of the universe came forth therefore the universe is not of eternity. This would only mean that darkness is eternity.

How do you know there was darkness before the universe showed up? How do you know about the state of ANYTHING prior to the universe showing up?

Eternity has no beginning or end.

Was there a need to say this twice?

Evolution would have to be what created the aliens (and animals) and us human beings. Gods (the aliens and us) cannot be created through a evolution. I mean gods with tons and tons of powers, I mean like 200+ separate special powers.

Seeing as how a supposed "god" of the universe would live outside of the universe, I don't see how the laws of evolution, something that for all purposes appears to guide the development of life within the universe, apply to its development and existence.

With the truth I have written - since evolution cannot evolve a being into a god having 200+ separate special powers - this means that god CANNOT BE eternal (has no beginning or end). The only god being that could be created through evolution is a simple hermaphrodite.

You haven't written any truth. You've written an opinion based on flimsy premises and presented it as proof that the existence of evolution somehow disproves god.

Do you see? According to the truth of my information found in my signature - Satan=god is either a god within this simulation=video game or a god that aliens created to deceive us.

No I don't see.

No, my parents created me, just like your parents created you. Evolution may have guided life to get to the point that a human such as myself or yourself could be born, but it didn't create anything.

You need to explain yourself a little better.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Nah see, I just finished watching the second episode of Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey hosted by American astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson .

And he explicitly stated nobody knows how life started.

So I reckon Im gonna take his word for it.

edit on 18-3-2014 by Bellor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I just edited my post, try reading the whole thing again...
sorry guys!

This should explain it hopefully...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

EDIT: God is not eternity - he or she cannot have a beginning or end because something would have to have created him or her (the god in question) and this is apart of the "eternity rule" along with my revelations decoding. eternity itself is only eternal and the only other thing eternal is darkness because of the "eternity rule" along with my revelations decoding - you must set a limit to this when considering eternity itself and god.

Why do you think it isn't possible that the god of our universe could possibly have a creator?

The "eternity rule" is established when you understand that eternity is DARKNESS, that god is a beginning and end and the universe is a beginning and end.

Eternity is infinity. Darkness is the absence of light. Just going by YOUR definition of eternity, darkness could NEVER be eternity because it has a start or end point at any source of light in the universe.

To understand - MOST people have an obscure understanding of eternity so you must set the limits of the universe (that it is not eternal) and set the limits of god (who is not eternal) because of evolution.

Again, what does a process for developing life in the universe have to do with an entity that if exists, lives outside of the universe?

the connection between my information found in my signature and this would be that god IS the beginning and the end which is like the UNIVERSE, but not like DARKNESS.

With all this said, in the end it comes down to god IS NOT eternal because of evolution. Therefore the scripture where god says I am the beginning and the end is then accepted as true, also remembering what I've said in this post.

Very flimsy premises.
edit on 18-3-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
There are two possibilities.

1. There was always something.

2. Something was created out of Nothing.

Those are the only two options, neither of which is explained by evolution.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

RevelationsDivad

How do you know there was darkness before the universe showed up? How do you know about the state of ANYTHING prior to the universe showing up?

Eternity has no beginning or end.

Was there a need to say this twice?

Seeing as how a supposed "god" of the universe would live outside of the universe, I don't see how the laws of evolution, something that for all purposes appears to guide the development of life within the universe, apply to its development and existence.

You haven't written any truth. You've written an opinion based on flimsy premises and presented it as proof that the existence of evolution somehow disproves god.

Do you see? According to the truth of my information found in my signature - Satan=god is either a god within this simulation=video game or a god that aliens created to deceive us.

No I don't see.

No, my parents created me, just like your parents created you. Evolution may have guided life to get to the point that a human such as myself or yourself could be born, but it didn't create anything.

You need to explain yourself a little better.

Your first question: I know that darkness was what there was before the universe because before god created the things he created in genesis - he said that there was only DARKNESS - so that would lead me to believe that DARKNESS is eternal.

Your second question: I like to add clairity to my posts sometimes!

Your third question: If you use evolution - which evolution is established by knowing god is "the beginning and the end" you will see that EVEN HE OR SHE who is god applies to evolution!

I believe MOST peoples understanding of how long the UNIVERSE existed gets mixed up with how long GOD existed and they pretty much take out how long DARKNESS existed due to their communications obscurity. This will disappropriate the connection of evolution and god.

God states that he is "the beginning and the end" therefore he is due to evolve and therefore must mean he is a hermaphrodite which means he is some being living on a planet!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm finished. If you don't understand then hopefully one day you will. My OP and the post that I answered questions in are sound. I'm finished answering questions... Behold or walk away.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad

Your first question: I know that darkness was what there was before the universe because before god created the things he created in genesis - he said that there was only DARKNESS - so that would lead me to believe that DARKNESS is eternal.

Sorry the bible doesn't know anything about the state of the universe prior to the Big Bang. It may describe it as darkness, but methinks that is just humans labeling something that they don't understand with a word that they think is similar. Think about when primitive cultures describe airplanes despite never having seen them before. They are usually described as giant hard birds or something like that. Same concept here.

Your second question: I like to add clairity to my posts sometimes!

Unless you are writing a poem, repetitive phrases are unnecessary. But whatever, it's your OP, I don't care how you type it up.

Your third question: If you use evolution - which evolution is established by knowing god is "the beginning and the end" you will see that EVEN HE OR SHE who is god applies to evolution!

No, none of this leads to your conclusion. You are just grasping at random straws here by mixing up definitions of phrases and words. For instance, evolution has nothing to do with god being the beginning and the end. In fact, you look like you are misusing that phrase anyways. When god says:

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." Rev 22:13 (KJV)

He is clearly eluding that he is everything. He is the universe and everything in it. Not that he has a defined beginning or end to him.

I believe MOST peoples understanding of how long the UNIVERSE existed gets mixed up with how long GOD existed and they pretty much take out how long DARKNESS existed due to their communications obscurity. This will disappropriate the connection of evolution and god.

Again you are taking a concept whose rules and methods are confined to the universe and applying it to something that exists outside the universe.

God states that he is "the beginning and the end" therefore he is due to evolve and therefore must mean he is a hermaphrodite which means he is some being living on a planet!

God is probably asexual (not a hermaphrodite, learn the difference) but that still doesn't mean he or she is subjectable to the rules of evolution (which if god exists, he created in the first place).

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad
I'm finished. If you don't understand then hopefully one day you will. My OP and the post that I answered questions in are sound. I'm finished answering questions... Behold or walk away.

Is that so? So it is true because you are saying it is so and any disbelievers just aren't on the same intellectual level as you yet? Then you shut down all discussion by exiting the thread YOU created a mere hour ago. Great, very classy...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

RevelationsDivad

Is that so? So it is true because you are saying it is so and any disbelievers just aren't on the same intellectual level as you yet? Then you shut down all discussion by exiting the thread YOU created a mere hour ago. Great, very classy...

What else is there for me to say? I've identified every hole of this subject and there should be no need for questions. If you want to ask me something go ahead. I was only saying that I'm done with my explanation. Sorry for giving you the wrong idea.

What is it that you want to ask also besides this? It would be off topic tho, but go ahead and ask.

Anybody?

hmm... there are other questions but I don't know how the mods would respond to them. Oh well...
I just got my brain deleted by echelon and its other subordinates a few years back, I could have given the solution and explanation faster and in a more efficient manner if echelon wouldn't have deleted it. I'm still recovering but I've been keeping up with the damages by journaling - I'm almost recovered. But its no biggie...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I mean gods with tons and tons of powers, I mean like 200+ separate special powers.

Ah i see.

But can he beat my Level 99 Paladin, with maxed vitality, equipped with Shield of Justice and Sword of light? who can also unlock Hadoken, and can follow up with a Shoryuken?

What!? i thought we making stuff up!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You haven't explained ANYTHING throughly. Every time you post, I break it down into several pieces and poke holes into everything you say. There isn't a single rational point you've made in this entire thread. I'm not even religious and can tell that you are misinterpreting the bible. You've latched onto one phrase from the Book of Revelation to prove your conclusion and that phrase isn't even complete. You've taken it out of context.
edit on 18-3-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You'll come up with more.

After all, it's eternal....

# 218
edit on 18-3-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: you must fill out the number

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

luciddream

I mean gods with tons and tons of powers, I mean like 200+ separate special powers.

Ah i see.

But can he beat my Level 99 Paladin, with maxed vitality, equipped with Shield of Justice and Sword of light? who can also unlock Hadoken, and can follow up with a Shoryuken?

What!? i thought we making stuff up!

I'd doubt he could beat your paladin luciddream...lol...

Your paladin is waaaaaaay over the bar of god's power as a being. Your paladins power would be like a paladin of a simulation.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The first God was self created 0123456789. 1 came from 0.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
this explains nothing but your own distorted perception of eternity, something that is eternally fallible.

we, as beings of this plane, have zero capacity for full comprehension of what the divine presence equates to on our terms.

to state otherwise is a fallacy.

to state that darkness is the only eternal, is a truly frightening notion.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

EmpathicBandit
this explains nothing but your own distorted perception of eternity, something that is eternally fallible.

we, as beings of this plane, have zero capacity for full comprehension of what the divine presence equates to on our terms.

to state otherwise is a fallacy.

to state that darkness is the only eternal, is a truly frightening notion.

Words can explain everything Bandit...EVERYTHING... I just gave you the solution to this subject. The areas that you speak of that I could possibly be lacking the understanding of would have to be the area's that you think are unexplainable by me and the rest. And again...words can explain EVERYTHING... And I've explained this subject to its core.

Because you DO NOT know that words can explain everything - you have a distorted and obscure view of the area which you say I have a lack of understanding of which I don't because words can explain EVERYTHING and because I have tapped into the power of words.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
logically, eternity is easy to understand..neverending, like numbers that can go higher forever.

Its more difficult to consider the universe, time, and energy in the same context however. Our personal experience is an experience of fixed points. decay. be it a bush, a mountain, a star, etc. a starting point, a life, and a end.

So, when we start discussing old scripture of eternal deities and the like, our brains go a bit wonky. questions pop up such as, if god was with self awareness 5 minutes ago, and 500 years ago, and 5 trillion years ago, and 5 quadrillion years ago, why did he/she/it decided within this particular timeframe to make stuff...why not 5 quadrillion years ago? same with non-thinking matter. If energy and matter always has existed, then what is the big bang thing? why did it happen now verses the literal eternity beforehand? what was different 15 billion years ago than the zillions and petatillion years before, etc.

Anyhow ops. best not to fathom eternity for too much. look into the void for too long and the void may look back at you or some such.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join