It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO TV Show in 30 mins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
For those of you that get National Geographic Channel...there is this show called Naked Science on at 1am Eastern Time that is suppose to be about how an Alien Invasion would occur and other ET stuff. It was on at 10pm but I missed it...its on at 1am too so catch it if you can

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Man, I can't get it
Could you please tell if the show reveals anything? Is it good, is it based on this topic because they have something that points towards invasion? Thanks.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   
it was all theory...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yea, I caught it at 10 pm it was just all a bunch of theories. And about SETI and how we search for Aliens ( listening for sounds, looking for lights ). It had some information on plantes and had MASSIVE numbers as to how big the universe is and how far from here to some other universes. They are truly right when they say it is beyond human comprehension.

Also, some man, I forget his name, stated around 2020-2025 we should truly know whether there are aliens out there or not.

However, I know we all have our own opinions and proof, so believe as you wish, sometimes shows do not help.

new topics

top topics

join